Page 784 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 28468473477478278378478578679483488412841784 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First Miss Lynn starts to sit on the face of the slave so he can smell what is waiting for him. Because he doesnt smell her shit well enough she dishes out some punishment and sits longer on his face. With her leather skirt and nylon stockings she is a sight to behold. But her slave can only see her ass being pressed more firmly on his face. Its difficult for him to breath while she sits almighty on him. With her blonde long hair she looks angelic but this Mistress will use him as her toilet.
    He has to learn to be a proper toilet slave. She uses a big plate for her very big shit. She hasnt shit for two days so its a big turd. She will feed him with a spoon and encourages him to eat more. Because her toilet needs more training she punishes him and rubs his cock full of shit. She hits his shitdick. Despite him eating a bit theres still a huge shit on the plate. Mistress Lynn Cane decides that her toilet needs to be humiliated. She grabs the plate full of crap and stuffs his face full of the shit. She humiliates him by laughing but she is not finished yet. She gives him a corporal punishment with a cane and puts the cane inside the turd. He has to suck the dirty cane clean. Dutch video with English subtitles
    Models: MissLynnCane

Duration: 7 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 390 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Doggy” liking girls shit. Christina and Lisa decided to train the dog today. Their slave must fulfill the role of a pet. He dutifully carried out their commands sit”, die”, down”, place”. But he was a bad dog because he was constantly trying to sniff the asses of the girls. And for this they had punish him.
    The doggy” was hungry, so the girls decided to feed him. The food for the dog is the crap of the girls that they gave out of their beautiful asses. Slave greedily ate everything from the floor to the last crumb. He ate so greedily, as if it were the best delicacy in his whole life.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 12 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 822 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your dirty nurse is here, to save one scat freek at a time. I love food play, I fuck my phat pussy an puckered poophole with the cucumber I got from the cafeteria on my lunch break. I then take a huge shit on my feet after I cum for you my dirty lil freek. **If you want more from the scat nurse please give this clip 5 stars**
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 18 min 40 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Continues the slaves path to become a full toilet slave
    Divine Mistress Giorgia today intends to use the slave to cleanse the shit from his Ass hole.
    The slave is forced to kneel in front of the wc to observe closely the shit of Mistress Giorgia, everything is meticulously picked up.
    When she is finished, the Mistress puts her in position and orders the slave to clean her ass hole from the shit.
    The slave performs and cleans everything with his tongue. The Mistress then puts it with his head in the wc, to ensure that the slave nourishes all her smell.
    The slave is inebriated, he sees the Mistresss shit near her face, smells it and smells in her mouth because she has just cleansed the Mistresss ass hole. While he is headed there, the Mistress does not miss a chance to masturbate the slave by kicking him, but as soon as he approaches the orgasm, the Mistress stops him, performing in a spectacular Tease and Denial.
    Fantastic Mistress Giorgia
    IT:
    Prosegue il percorso dello schiavo per diventare un cesso completo
    La divina Mistress Giorgia oggi ha intenzione di usare lo schiavo per farsi ripulire il buco di culo sporco dalla sua merda.
    Lo schiavo viene costretto ad inginocchiarsi di fronte al cesso per osservare da vicino la cagata di Mistress Giorgia, tutto viene ripreso meticolosamente.
    Finito di cagare la Padrona si mette in posizione ed ordina allo schiavo cesso di ripulire il suo buco di culo dalla merda.
    Lo schiavo esegue e pulisce tutto con la sua lingua. La Padrona lo infila poi con la testa nel cesso, per fare in modo che lo schiavo annusi tutto il suo odore.
    Lo schiavo

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

She lies on her back and a dominant man would do shit on her face. She must weep finger in his ass shit and smeared down her face. Then he choke this bitch penis and prsty..uff Deep Throat with shit . then turn around bitch face on camera and he is fucking her pussy then she was kneeling on his knees and suck his cock until cum in her mouth .. nice hard show for fans of scat slave
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 13 min 0 s
    Size: 476 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I used the carrot to reach excitement. Then the shit in pantyhose, then the hand and tasting. My face and hands and breasts are the shit and I start suck my dick cameraman. Suck dick, smear shit on dick and suck again until cum squirt.
    Models: DirtyIvonne

Duration: 13 min 55 s
    Size: 511 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One of Mistress Lisas fans has been stalking her and tresspasses onto her property. After chaining him to the floor you get to see Lisa have some fun torturing him and using him as her toilet. First she locks a mouth spreader into his mouth then uses a hand held shocker (not a TENS unit but the self defense kind used to incapacitate) to torture his nipples. Lisa giggles with amusement as the slave thrashes in agony. Then she attaches clamps to his fried nipples and pulls on them with a chain attachment while she kicks his body with her stiletto shoes. She just laughs at his screams of pain and verbally berates him even more. Next she pisses into a funnel container and forces the slave to drink it through a plastic tube. As the slave gags and moans in misery Lisa takes off her panties and positions her asshole over him and farts in his face. Then she shits into his mouth which is wide open thanks to the mouth spreader. Some of the shit has fallen to the side so she shoves the it back into his mouth and breaks out a giant black dildo which she uses to push and grind the shit deeper into his throat. Finally she turns him onto his stomach and puts a tray under his face with the remnants of the shit and vomit. She shoves his face into it, telling him to eat and not let any go to waste.
    Models: lisadomina

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 96.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a nice, HOT STEAMY shower i decided to take a huge load off. The relief and release of this amazing massive turd felt so good. Its a nice shade of green too, you know I love my veggies. All that shit was stretching out my tight asshole as it made its way out!! Almost in the grasp of your mouth..As a finale, why not enjoy this big chocolate ass in slow motion while you jerk off.
    Models: lola1

Duration: 19 min 42 s
    Size: 1.67 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So, I just got home from a long day of errands, and holding my pee and poop! I have already peed myself while I was out, and wore my pissed in panties and tight jeans all the way home I walk into my chill room to take off my pants and hang out, when I find that I, indeed, have a poop in my panties! I thought I was holding it nice and tight, but some poop came out lol. I start getting horny from the poop grazing against my ass and pussy, and I begin to masturbate over my panties a little it feels so good that I keep rubbing my pussy underneath my panties. I stick some fingers inside me and start finger fucking myself. When I finger my pussy, I can feel giant turds in my asshole though the thin layer of flesh that separates my holes.
    I rub and rub until I cum a little but I cant finish myself off until I feel the relief of a HUGE dump right in my white cotton panties. I start to push, and the log is pushing out my panties I shit for a longgg time until I think there is no more poop. Then I lay back and vigorously rub my clit until I squirt! My pussy juices fill my underwear and run down through the poop, making it wet and messy.
    I feel so good, now its your turn to enjoy as I show off my massive shit filled panties. When I give you a close up, more poops and pees come out in a very cool view ? Its like a huge lump in between my legs of all different colors. I let you join me to the bathroom to get rid of the big mess. I have to flush it in two parts because it is so much poop! I wipe and wipe my ass and there is so much shit stuck to me that I cant get it all. Pieces of poop are dropping off of my butt and I accidently step on them haha. So, I just give up on wiping and go back to my room, sit on a towel, and play on my tablet. Super chill ?
    Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 17 min 44 s
    Size: 394 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We love to play very dirty games love to caress each others ass which was still in the toilet , shit on each other in the mouth on the face and body , play with her shit drinking urine . In this video we caress each other first pussy and then ass , then mouth we fill each other with shit and urine . Dear our fans, you can make a custom request video of all of us , you write us a personal message that you want to see in the video we will communicate with you clarify all the details and we start recording your order . If you want to get a hot video of two beautiful girls please write and we will gladly reply .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 45 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile