Page 781 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 28168173177177978078178278379183188112811781 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave was waiting for me in the toilet all day and he was very hungry. I took him out of his usual place and made him to kiss my dirty feet. He was very excited and pleased when I came home. He had to lick my shoes to shine before I feed him with my surprise that I prepared for him. I let him look at my ass, when Im shitting on the floor. I know that he is very hungry and wants to eat my delicious shit. But first he must clean my shitty asshole. I use his tongue instead of toilet paper. When he finished his work, I allowed him to eating my feces. He took my smelly shit from the floor in his hand and begin to lick and swallow! He was very grateful to me and wants to serve me again!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 670 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I decided to record for you a video where I caress your Clit and anal sex during menstruation , and pooped on the floor a large jet of urine . My urine comes out with my period . Its all so close that each of you will be able to see all the process !
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1 023 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video contains 3 clips all with decent size loads and there is some drip factor in each one. That almost diarrhea consistency that soft serve chocolatey goodness. Each clip camera angles allows you to see all my massive cheeks.
    The first clip I spread my cheeks and a mushy load eased out. The load even landed on the seat as it was coming out. I wiped and thought it was done but nope.. I opened up and a chocolately stream of poop came flowing out. Payload shown.
    The last clip was super early in the morning. There was a little of a line waiting for the bathroom but I couldnt wait. My roommate is waiting by the door lol. I sat down and a solid but soft turd eased out and landed on the floor. As a spread my cheeks poop continued to drip. Massive payload shown.
    Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
    Models: Amberbooty

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Size: 575 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Sunday toilet was not able to make it today. So, instead of him getting a private meal, you get a peak at the life he lives as My on call toilet. The life every man should live, specially if you are white. So open up and gobble up!
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 6 min 36 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 241 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The students discovered that their professor has a nasty fetish. So they decided to exploit this to get a better grade from him. They peed on the floor and he lapped it up greedily. They take turns shitting on the bowl and the turd dropped directly on his open mouth.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 1 h 2 min
    Resolution: 400 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I never use toilet paper. Thats what I have a toilet slave for. Watch as he cleans my ass better than Charmin.
    Models: MistressLenae

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this situation, it is lunch time so the woman pulls her slave out of his cage to feed him. However, what she puts inside his bowl is not real food, instead, she defecates inside it! When she is finished, she smothers him with her butt and makes him lick her asshole clean! Once she gets contented, she orders him to dive in on his meal! Not wanting to infuriate the dominatrix, the guy buries his face on his bowl filled with poop! Though, shortly after, the sweetheart realizes that he is not eating it so she lays him down on his back and then pours the feces inside his mouth! Leaving him with no choice but to eat!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Toadys toilet slave has never consumed before. He is afraid that he wont be able to do it. So I am putting all the chances on his side. First I tie up his hands with duct tape, then I lie him down on the floor and give him special medicine that will make him nice and compliant as well as incredibly turned on. Next, I shit on a plate in front of him while he watches, so close I could almost be shitting on his face!
    I make him get up on his knees and shove the whole giant turd into his mouth before quickly taping it all shut. He is already starting to gag, and I can see vomit spewing out from the caps in the tape. Theres only one thing left to do. Humiliate and degrade him enough that he will forget all his humanity and eat the shit compliantly. So I beat him with MY heavy leather flogger and make him crawl around on the floor like an animal while he chews on My divine shit. He WILL learn!!!
    Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 16 min 42 s
    Size: 811 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I never done a public store pooping clip until now. I was so nervous, ladies were in the dressing room with me as I was shitting on the floor in my dressing room. I thought they would smell my funk. Watch me twerk to the dressing room music until Im totally nude, then I take a huge shit on the dressing room floor. Best part is when I smell my own shit then wipe my ass with a white blouse that I leave in the dressing room. It was so fun and exciting to do this clip. If you want to like to see more clips like this in the future let me know.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 14 min 1 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today you have another great combo between Mistress Roberta and her BBW friend. First the toilet slaves goes to BBW Mistress and they play with a doubloe dildo, for pleasure the Goddess. Then he arrived at Mistress Roberta and she use him to sniff her stockings, licking her hosiery and shoving her hand n mouth. She also fart in his mouth and offer him her piss and diarrhea on a plate. She continue to feed him and put him with his head all in the plate, to cover his face with her diarrhea ! Soon more movies with Mistress MARGO !
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 27 min 32 s
    Size: 284 MiB
    Download From AnzFile