Page 761 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 26166171175175976076176276377181186112611761 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,610 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a special clip i made for mannasteele. This is a huge poop and a little suprise at the end XOXO
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 1 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 188 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im on campus in my building called the new science building and I have to take a big poo before I go to my Government class and then out of nowhere I have to take a poo but Im so nervous I couldnt do it for that long but I got some of it hope you enjoy! ��
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 2 min 33 s
    Size: 390 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a nice time fucking my pussy until my bladder spills out. I release a strong stream of yellow rub my pussy good. I can feel it. I need to take a shit too. I shit into a plastic bottle and show you my steamy shit when Im done.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 4 min 56 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you love my ass and everything that comes out of it, especially my huge thick shit. I know you want to eat from this ass, so I've been saving up my shit for you. I can't wait to feed you baby. I want you to eat these huge warm turds straight from my asshole. I'm going to push my shit out for you slowly so you can wrap your lips around my thick logs. I want you to swallow my thick shit down as I push it out slowly for you. I love how you worship my huge shit, and I love to feed you from this ass. My pussy drips just thinking about feeding you. I can't wait for you to feel my huge shit sliding down your throat. You can smell my wet pussy while you eat my huge warm shit straight from my asshole. I love to fill you up with my huge turds. Yes baby, eat my delicious thick turds.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

i started by sitting on the toilet with my pants still on pushing just to make sure it was ready to come out It was!!! So i squat my sexy ass and push out some nice chunks on the floor XOXO

Duration: 1 min 12 s
    Size: 147 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its breakfast time and I hope youre hungry! I am extremely desperate to shit this morning. I just cant hold it in. I serve you up a gigantic bowl of shit and piss. I encourage you to eat my shit with a spoon and drink my piss. I ask you to eat it all and not to waste any. This is a big shit with lots of corn in it. You have plenty to fill your mouth with. Little nugget to snack on and big turds to fill your mouth with. This was a very ripe and pungent shit. You are sure to blow a big load over this filthy clip. All you Johns” are sure to be begging me for more to fill your mouths with
    Models: DemonaDragon

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 363 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Very nasty video!!!
    Mistress Anna and Princess Nastia used his new slave for the first time! They use him as an ashtray. Both of them shit in his mouth and the slave chew and eat everything very fast and thanks them. They both are gorgeous and the slave is well-trained toilet! Maybe they will use him again or maybe they will replace him with you!
    Today is a special day if you are a toilet I mean. This lucky pig is given a once in a lifetime treat- serving as a full toilet for ME, and another Goddess friend of mine. If you ask yourself, can someone actually ingest that much shit, just buy the clip, watch it, and touch yourself to it? You get to see two superior beautiful women, doing what you desire the most, taking a shit, and using human livestock as a toilet. We tease him throughout the entire process, to keep him aroused just enough so that he is literally eager to consume our waste. You can hear him say that its nasty and smelly, but at the same time, he eats it, for us. He does it because we demand it. Every shitpot must learn to get aroused by shit, to be obedient, and to adore everything that some merciful Goddess decided to bless him with.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 16 min 1 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Must have video!
    Mouth sealed to my asshole and huge shit directly in my slave mouth!

Duration: 9 min 17 s
    Size: 684 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Huge log and huge piss between the legs, enjoy

Duration: 47 s 979 ms
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 68.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This morning I have to shit badly ! I fill that my shit is already down and ready to come out . There is no time for games, my toilet is ready to catch pounds of shit ! I had eaten chicken with potatoes , now is his turn to eat it HOT and smelly ! He couldnt eat all because is enormous but he will swallow all that is in his mouth . And few seconds leather i filled that the desert is coming too hahaha ! One last turd for him , right in his wide open mouth ! Now CLEAN ME !

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 598 MiB
    Download From AnzFile