Page 758 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 25865870874875675775875976076880885812581758 ... LastLast
Results 7,571 to 7,580 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

after a cigarette at the balcony the cats shits in slave mouths a yummy shit susage!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 8 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 340 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom request! (shit directly in your slave mouth. The shit must enter directly in his throw. His lips must be sealed on your ass hole )
    This is his breakfast! He is nothing more than a toilet!
    I shit directly in his mouth after I piss a little bit. He took my shit and swallowed it immediately and cleaned my asshole. Only small shit traces are left on my ass chicks.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 867 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're going to eat my hot fragrant shit right from the floor while I degrade and you for how much you love it, pig. Not able to get a real sexy woman unless you pay for her time, and at that, you'll settle for just eating her shit, because taste of her shit is too good for you? Youre pathetic. Go on. suck, kiss and lick my huge log on the floor then, I'll allow you to jerk off as I watch. I'll never feed you my shit again unless you dont eat everything now completely, pig Do you understand me?
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 628 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nice view of me pooping on the toilet and then wiping my dirty ass and showing you the shitty toilet paper
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 106 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I hope you like mean, degrading dirty smelly as I tease you with a hot ass a losers like you could never be good enough to fuck, cuz you're not worth it! I'll give you a wonderful life - under my toilet. Eat it up for me, loser. It's all that you're good for! Look at that sticky and horribly smelling shit. All this should be in your filthy throat. I hope you understand, loser.
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 8 min 56 s
    Size: 768 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I poop my white panties tell you what its made of. I want you to taste everything that Ive eaten for me.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 6 min 59 s
    Size: 508 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Had my morning coffee which usually makes me poop immediately after i finish my cup �� Nice big shit just for you. ENJOY!
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 1 min 35 s
    Size: 239 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you like girls in high-heeled shoes? You understand that with these heels they can fuck in the ass? This is exactly what I am doing in my new video and also I will put a big pile of shit in each shoe in turn and catch the buzz from food)))
    Enjoy watching)))
    Skatlina ��
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 11 min 36 s
    Size: 678 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

That is all your good for, and you know it. To eat my shit and drink my piss. So, what the hell are you waiting for, shitboy? I want to see you eat my shit and drink my piss.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 4 min 28 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 297 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have very big and soft shit almost diarrhea! The slave couldnt swallow all of my shit immediately and I make him eat it from the floor! He has to chew and Swallow! If you want to replace him send me a message and maybe I will use you as my toilet too!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile