Page 757 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 25765770774775575675775875976780785712571757 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,570 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One more time Nikki and Amirah Andrah pee in losers mouth before leaving home for partying.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 323 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I dont have much time before work but I have to shit badly! My toilet slave is waiting for his breakfast under my toilet seat. After he kissed and licked clean my dirty feet he is able to lick my asshole and smell my farts. Yes, farts mean that his breakfast is done and coming very soon.
    Open your fucking mouth slave and take that hot shit!
    He cant hold it all in his mouth because it is so big and smelly mmmm. But he cant waste it, my shit is very expansive indeed! I have some piss juice for him too!
    I really enjoy this but I am late for work so my ass must be clean!
    -Lick my asshole clean slave, I have to go after 5 minutes, do it now!
    He is a really good slave and after work, I will give him to lick my pussy if the house and my shoes are clean when I get back.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 8 min 45 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 647 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ballbusting, foot worship, foot slapping, face slapping, sniffing and shit eating. Perfect video showing how I use my slave regularly, making him eat my shit directly from my ass. This time I degrading him even more by forcing my shit in his mouth with my foot! He is hungry and eat all and clean my dirty sole with his tongue!

Duration: 6 min 59 s
    Size: 515 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Not feeling so hot so i make a desperate rush to the toilet, pull my jeans down right in time to aim my cute little butt over the toilet and let go of one really big soft nasty poo and pee, show you what i have done to the toilet and right when i think that i am done pooping i feel some more start to creep out from between my butt cheeks, so i sit down quicky on the toilet seat to finish relieving myself a few more times. afterwards my stomach finally felt so much better!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 3 min 31 s
    Size: 237 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I started to push hoping that would make me shit. I sat there patiently waiting for the shit to come. Out of nowhere came this huge fart and with it came this huge log of shit. I could hear him struggling under me. I guess it came out a little too quick. Haha that's alright he will learn. Keep eating toilet, I think you're going to get a big tasty dinner tonight

Duration: 7 min 54 s
    Size: 445 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big Soft Shit
    I dont have much time this morning and I really need to take a big shit! My slave is waiting for his breakfast as usually and I will serve it directly in his mouth! My bare feet are filthy, next time I will make him clean them with his tongue. He is a slave for everything doormat, toilet, toilet paper, shoe cleaner and shit eater!

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Super clip!!! In which I shit in the hand, and then on the table I will eat shit sitting on the dildo. Youll love how I chew dry shit that creaks on my teeth right on the camera, I swallow hard and get crazy orgasm from it.????
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 16 min 28 s
    Size: 964 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Feeling a little constipated on the toilet, watch me struggle to push out a huge turd.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 3 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 41.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hot pooping long fat shit , peeing nasty!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 114 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Panther is abusing her bad slave(teddy), she has found him in her living room on the chair with back to her. She is sitting on him,smothering with her gass and then bondages him in the toilet.Punish him with huge poop,pee,farts.Sitting,crushing and laughing at him.Poor slave
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Size: 953 MiB
    Download From AnzFile