Page 756 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 25665670674675475575675775876680685612561756 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,560 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Anna-Maria and Princess Nikki use the slave once again as a toilet. This time in the kitchen.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 6 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 236 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a new slave from Milano and I am special dirty for him. I didnt wash 3 days and my ass smell like shit!
    I make him sniff it and worship before I load a huge long shit in his mouth and face! He never tried shit before and this is his first time being a toilet. He is very lucky to be my toilet because I am beautiful and my shit is delicious.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 799 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After I take big yellow shit in his mouth I decided to have an orgasm above his mouth! When I finish my cum is everywhere!
    Now EAT my shit!

Duration: 7 min 13 s
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi!) Did you miss my huge fat and flavorful ass? Then open your mouth a little wider, and get ready to prove your loyalty to your hostess) Delicate, tasty sausages made of shit will gently go to your mouth! And a huge sexy fat ass will be smeared with fresh shit and make a show for your friend! So, face closer, eyes and mouth wider. We begin! Perhaps you are a freaking pervert if you like it .. but honestly I would gladly crap you from head to toe, depending on how you flounder in my shit!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Size: 715 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy girl in the diaper, teasing you with pooping huge shit!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 17 min 4 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My morning began with the fact that I called my friends Caroline and Alice and invited them to come to visit me for Breakfast . My friends did not hesitate for a long time and immediately agreed . Before Caroline and Alice came , I fried the potatoes, and I thought wed eat the potatoes with the shit . My friends came and I asked them to strip naked, because you are accustomed to look at us in the Nude . I told Carol and Alice what are we going to lunch they were hungry since they havent ate . I put on the table three plates, and began to impose them fried potatoes . My friends knew that I have prepared a surprise for them , I asked them to shit in the bowl and eat shit and fries , Carolina Alice agreed , and as soon as I put the potatoes in the dish Im shit on his plate right behind me my own plate of shit to Alice and then Carolina , I also peed in a Cup , now were ready to eat , we eat fries with shit and drink urine . We eat shit and potatoes all the way down with urine . This is our morning Breakfast and we like to eat our own shit in the morning and drink our own urine .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Huge shit in baby diaper and hot satin dress!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 17 min 22 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

122. diarrhoea in London
    We are in London to feed one slave, but the travel made my bally moving badly. After the slave worshipped us it was time for his breakfast. It was very spry and nasty diarrhoea but he ate it all. Or I have to say drank it hahahahaha. If you want to be at his place next time, write me! Soon in New York too!

Duration: 15 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My personal slave is lying on the floor, ready to serve me as a full toilet. As appetizer, I order him to lick the dirty soles od my shoes. Now it's time for the real treat: my shit. My bigger thurds that pile up on the bowl and the slave will lick them off my soles. To stimulate him, I tell him that he will be allowed him to lick my feet if he can eat all my shit. While he goes on eating his meal, I go on thrust it his mouth; it's one of my best day in term of quantity of shit. My slave was very good today and he dutiful swallows all my shit but I cannot allow him to lich my feet with such dirty tongue!!!! May be next time
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 11 min 16 s
    Size: 982 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this clip i squat and piss in the toilet with a few different angles then I squat off the side of the tub to push out a mega pile of big hard chunks. hope you like the angles and the close up of my platter of poo!!
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 2 min 57 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 70.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile