Page 751 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 25165170174174975075175275376180185112511751 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,510 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

watch me dine and talk nasty
    Drink some piss
    and then vomit into a flour tortilla making a puke burrito!
    Eat the puke burrito HOW NASTY AND PATHETIC!
    Models: Lillyxxx

Duration: 23 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.64 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im excited to shit for you.. I even held it in to make it bigger (which I NEVER do, arent you lucky?) so I know youre going to like my load! �� I flaunt my cute butt and my sweet innocent dress as I let out all these stinky pre-poop farts. Pee-ew! �� I lay down on my tummy and push out a long log and follow up with a bunch of messy little poops Im SO messy back there!! �� I wipe and show you the mess
    Now its time for you to enjoy my shit �� Make sure to follow all my naughty instructions.. I know youre going to love it! I tasted it myself ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 460 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

when he got home he said he was tired too bad because i made him grab my shit logs off the floor and jack off with it until he cam all over the floor. The vid only shows my part XOXOXO sorry ive been gone
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 1 min 17 s
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Now Im going to turn my back to you so you can see it all coming out of my asshole. And remember, there will be a lot in there now after a day and a half.”
    For several moments nothing happened, then slowly her asshole began to blossom out to reveal the brown tip of her shit. Slowly her shit crawled out, more and more coming out. Mistress Anna watching between her legs, saw that her turd was tremendous in size and moved her butt around a little to curl it across the plate. When Mistress Anna squeezed out the last of her shit, she turned around to his slave, I think it is time for you to taste a ladys asshole now. Lick my ass clean! ”
    You had better get used to that taste, you will be doing a whole lot of that in the months to come,” Mistress Anna promised his slave. So you be a nice little boy now, and lick my dirty asshole.”
    Slave`s tongue began to lap around in her Mistresss asshole, that wrinkled up pucker placed low in the crack. He finally had to let his breath out and was surprised that the smell was nearly gone, but that acrid/bitter taste remained in his mouth.
    Get your mouth down on that shit and take a big bite, and remember, dont you dare throw it up. Better still, I want to see you licking my shit. Lick it from one end to the other, back and forth, up the sides and back down on the other side.”
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 7 min 29 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was holding a more shit in my ass all day just for you. I know how you like my shit in your mouth, I figured you wouldn't mind me shitting an pissing in your mouth. I fill you with my stinky poop and dont let you finish. It will end with me smearing my stinky shit at my phat ass. I know you been wanted me to slid your dick in my tight perky phat ass. I didn't want to stop getting my phat shitty ass fucked! But these are just your dreams! You know that you will never get sex with me. Only with my shit. Have a safe and happy new year!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 9 min 11 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 790 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Creamy shit is very good.
    Models: Angel_Ali

Duration: 1 min 4 s
    Size: 102 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess has kept 7 days food in her ass for you.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 305 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enormous shit for you dinner from Goddess!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Size: 675 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

i really had to go so it didnt take long for my butthole to open up to push out this huge shit
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 43 s 648 ms
    Size: 62.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Soft ice cream al