Page 75 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677851251755751075 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video i play with my new big black Beads ,i take it all inside my asshole and slowly out (it give a nice sound when go out and push my asshole out)when it get dirty i taste and Suck well this dirty Beads
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One of my favourite toilets slaves is visiting me today. Hes called Shit Pump and he really loves two things in life: Shit and cock. I thought Id give him a little treat and for the first time ever give him both things at once. So I shit in his cupped hands and stuff that shit in his mouth before tapping over it to make sure he doesnt spit any out when I fuck him hard. I fuck him from behind with my big cock, nice and deep while he moans through his shit filled mouth. Shit pump is an exhibitionist, so I move him so hes facing the camera, that way you can all see the expression in his eyes as I fuck him hard. After Im done doing him up the ass, I take the tape off and make him eat my big turd. Do you think hell succeed?
    Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 13 min 39 s
    Size: 670 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Check out this poopy waterfall just flowing out of my asshole! Oh this is going to make for some perfect smearing fun!
    I give you a nice, good close up of me plopping my belly right down into all the delicious, wet poop! It squishes everywhere! I rub my big, sexy belly in my stinky poop and my two big boobies too!
    It feels so good being covered in poop! I turn around and sit in it too! The shit squishes all up my ass crack in into my pussy! Oh how dirty! But so hot!
    Youre going to love this one! Lots of dirty talk and sexy poop smearing!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Girls show ass and feed slave! Early morning! After that, the girls will go about their business, someone will go to work, and someone will go home to continue to sleep! But now they want to shit and the toilet slave expects a delicious delicacy! He has to eat everything and he is waiting in the room next to him, he will not see what kind of panties today dressed girls and will not see their sweet ass! But in the end they will bring him a huge and stinky plate, filled with girls shit and their names ..
    Models: Click here to cancel reply.

Duration: 32 min 1 s
    Size: 1.83 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One of my fans wants to see me poop on a chair and pee while my legs are up in the air. Lucky for him I hadnt pooped in two days so the poo is really big and messy while my pee shoots out like a water hose getting everywhere!!
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 320 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sparkles back with another new batch!! Just as in the title she does a little of all!! Boy did I miss her sexy little ass the past few months!!! Well aint nothing little about that thing no more!! Enjoy the end to end onslaught of action as she shakes, jiggles and wiggles, then plops and splashes her way through more than a half dozen scenes!! Nice mix of All the Above in this set!! Sparkle is back with a vengance!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Size: 786 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Little toilet, do you like my dirty talk and this heavy, plump, full ass? You love how it looks in my naughty crotchless lingerie? This slutty brown hole, and what its got inside for you? My ass is preparing a treat” for you, toilet, hope youre ready for it grab your dick and jerk your toilet cock for me, watch as I fill a container full of my creamy shit for you, keep jerking it just how I tell youand obey me, as I tell you to do humiliating things to amuse me while youre pumping your cock, and not allowed to cum yet Do you like my treat, toilet? Im going to make it sweeter. I sprinkle it with MMs, yum. Wont my poop be yummy, toilet? Pump that cock harder and Ill tell you just how to eat it, and what you have to do for me, first But Im warning you, toilet: Im a cruel mistress
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Size: 514 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hot and seductive Foot Fetish poo video. Wearing my new shiny nylon stockings and tell you how nice to touch my feet and legs in these cutie. So soft and shiny, very seductive. Show up my feet many many times in the video some scene is close up. My feet really deserve some nice word. Look at the perfect toes, or my soles. I wrinkle them. Touch them. Cannot take off my hands of my feet. I know how bad you would like to feel them. Are you dreaming about I just wrap around your hard dick with my nylon covered feet and playing with you? I bet youd enjoy every single moment. I want you to lick my feet. Dont stop to licking them. I lick my toes a bit in stockings and spit on them then smudge on nylons. You cannot get enough of these perfect feet. But I have another surprise whats I should poo and you really wanna take a pleasure in my asshole as well. Dont you? Spreading my legs and peeing far like a fountain. Then face to camera but still on my back holding my feet in hands rubbing them and my asshole its opening wide and pooping for you. I ask you kindly licking my feet till I poop you. Want you to love my feet so much. Great and sexy view for both. At the end I was filming in POV so show up from different angles my feet and the poop what Ive done for you. Looks amazing. In this video Im doing lots of feet and soles rubbing in nylons. Touching them over and over ? Enjoy it
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 12 min 0 s
    Size: 527 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A bunch of poo videos edited together!!
    This clip is on sale right now for $14.99 (orig $19.99+) for the month of December
    Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 28 min 35 s
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Me and Olga decided to teach naughty our friends Caroline and Alice , we stripped them completely and brought to the room first we forced their slaves to crawl around the room cancer on her knees naked to show you their white salnity , after the demonstration I ordered their slaves Carolina caress me fuck his tongue , and Olga ordered her to caress her ass , Alice climbed tongue right into the very depths of the ass Olga and Olga ordered her to open her mouth , Alice opens her mouth and Olga Alice shit right in the mouth , Yes mouth full of shit Alice , I also want to use the toilet and I order my slave Caroline to fondle my ass I turn back to face Carolina and Carolina sticks its tongue down my ass , Yes, but I cant hold shit and Im ordering Carolina to open your mouth and also shitting Carolina right in the mouth . The body of Caroline dripping the shit , Olga takes the rubber cock and with a rubber member pushes the shit in your mouth Alice , I want and I take the rubber cock and also pushed into the mouth Carolina shit , after we have used rubber member and shit their slaves into the mouth , I was ordered to get cancer Carolina and Alice and Caroline caressed his tongue dirty ass Alice , our female slaves perform all what we have to say , after fondling the anus , I ordered Caroline to stand up and Alice to sit on my lap , and I say Carolina to Carolina on Ssali on the naked body of Alice , Caroline pisses on his girlfriend wow how is it Courtauld this is a show of two obedient slaves , this is a very hot video and we wish you pleasant viewing !
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 16 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile