Page 740 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 24064069073073873974074174275079084012401740 ... LastLast
Results 7,391 to 7,400 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

High tech slave training: by using electricity I can torture the toilet slave's penis (which it no longer needs) and keep my hands free of having to touch the disgusting creature any more than necessary. Being able to deliver an electrical charge to the 'dick' at any time allows me to be playful and carefree as I listen to the music of the screaming sub-human. Its cries and my laughter are beautiful music. Even as it writhes on the floor its dick gets harder. It is trapped by my beauty and its perversion. I even allow it to lick my perfect pussy while my asshole swells and gets bigger and bigger. Finally, my shit comes out slowly and thickly and lies in a perfect round pile on the toilet's face. I stand and kick the slave's balls which electrocuting its penis to get it to eat. Then I start masturbating the slave's penis with my foot and then my hand, all the while slapping the loser's balls and ordering it to eat. The slave experiences the taste of shit, the pain of ball slapping, the pleasure of masturbation at the same time, conditioning it to sexualize pain and humiliation. It is never going to have normal sex again.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 15 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hot pooping 4 days shit 2 of them eating lot on the party! Sexy shit pulling bikini,smashing with ass huge shit,lick my dirty ass good slave!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 13 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

PART 1 and 2
    Must have video!
    Sooner or later, every human reaches their potential in life. Some succeed in their career, some in sports, but for a slave, the highest you can go is serving a Goddess like me, to the fullest extent. As you can guess, I have a ton of candidates eager to please me in any way possible, but I pick just the ones that catch my eye the most. Not all slaves deserve the honour of being in the same room as me, touching me, or even having a taste of me. This slave came all the way from Italy, just so he can please me, and to reach the ultimate level of a slave looser, to be my personal toilet for a day. I take his commitment as a sign of loyalty, and I know how to treat slaves that are loyal. They can have my lowest possible things, to worship, adore and consume. The delicious dirt under my shoes is to be eaten, my holy and beautiful feet are to be cleaned, my farts are better than air itself and my shit makes me become a part of you. You are what you eat, right hahaha? Isnt he lucky
    !? Even if it smells, and tastes foul, he keeps on eating, because my pleasure is more important than a slaves feelings, and puking my sacred shit is something I dont tolerate. I am just a single individual, yet I feed people from all around the globe, thats just the kind Goddess I am.
    Apri la bocca!!!

Duration: 9 min 57 s
    Size: 735 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another Slave from Milan that is my toilet in privet session. He sniffs my socks and feet, kiss and licks my bare feet first. After that, he drinks my pee and I shit in his mouth and make him swallow. He is lucky because my shit is very soft like diarrhoea. Enjoy!

Duration: 20 min 32 s
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Massive poops, constipated craps, large buttonhole stretching as these warm hard craps come out extra slowly, creamy craps, messy poops, 12″ long poop (waited three days). Shes been holding it in just for you to watch these overdue poops onto the floor. They are so big they dont even fit on the matt. One even makes her butt bleed after it expands her ass beyond its limits. She is so desperate she makes a mud pie all over her lovely dress, it drips down her ankles as she makes a mountain high mud pie all over the matt. 6min 51seconds. These are seven craps you dont want to miss. Lovely EFRO lovers dream girl. New pooping clips.
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 608
    Size: 519 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is my little experiment. I have never tried to shit in the diaper) In this video I will do it. I will put shit on a full diaper, I push shit on my full pussy, I will put on a diaper and through a hole in the diaper I will fuck myself with a dildo. Then I eat all the shit out of my diaper !!!
    At the end of the video, a surprise awaits you Ill take off my mask)))
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 20 min 33 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pooping big chocolate cake for you and packaged itpeeing and cumming!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 9 min 7 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 584 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a real stretch! I start off by talking to the camera and saying thank you to all my fans. Then I do a little strip tease and go from there. By the time I finally sit down, Ive already got a little bit poking out! It doesnt take long before Im pushing out a thick knobbly log. Of course theres plenty of piss and pussy cream too! You get to see everything from 3 closeup angles.
    Models: TxFetishPhotog

Duration: 3 min 46 s
    Size: 962 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

She handed the plate to me and said, I need to take a shit,
    and I want all of it on this plate. Do you understand?” she asked.
    I lowered my head and nodded obediently.
    Are you ready Toilet?” she asked.
    YYY Yes Mistress,” I replied.
    I held the plate beneath her, watching her anus open up as she
    let out a sigh of relief and delivered a fat, 8 inch long, hard,
    chunky slab of her warm fudge” onto the plate I was holding. After a
    few seconds she told me to put the plate down.
    Then she raised up a bit and said, Pull my cheeks apart and
    lick my asshole clean.” I struggled against my wrist restraints to
    gently separate her cheeks so I could lick her butthole clean.
    When you
    have the honor and privilege of using your tongue as a womans wipe
    you had better learn to dive it deep into her and lick and suck her
    hole completely clean before you kiss her cheeks clean.”
    Hold that plate in your hands,” she ordered. I struggled to
    lean over and pick it up without further hesitation, my hands tethered
    only a foot from my chin. NOW EAT IT!” she exclaimed! I trembled at
    the thought.
    OPEN YOUR MOUTH,” she ordered as she nudged my head forward
    with her crop, pushing my agape lips right to the surface of her
    delicacy on the plate.
    TAKE A BIG BITE,” she directed.
    My tongue slipped between it and the plate, lifting it up and
    guiding it past my lips and into my mouth until I possessed a mouthful
    and could take no more. Then I bit through the chunky slab and closed
    my lips. She then used the crop under my chin to push my head back,
    and then around, so that I was looking up at all the women there as
    she said, Chew with your mouth closed and dont stop until I tell you
    to!” I dutifully obeyed, chewing her chunky present into a soft mush
    for what must have been five minutes.
    Then she stood in front of me, playing with the shocker she
    had so earnestly tortured me with, and gave her harshest order yet.
    SWALLOW IT TOILET!”

Duration: 4 min 41 s
    Size: 346 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My toilet slave a perfect shit eater toilet slave. First it licks my perfect asshole with his tongue and enters deep inside. His only task is to serve me and be humiliated by me. In this video, I shit and piss in his mouth and he swallow all of my shit. I even shit second time and he swallow that too. He is really good shit eater �� Real Toilet for Beautiful Goddess
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 16 min 50 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile