Page 737 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 23763768772773573673773873974778783712371737 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,370 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is an exciting adventure into the wonderful view of her pussy and ass, as a lot of poop rains downs onto that hard shaft. She has a bit of fun first and gets her clit up against that dick to cum, I think her orgasm was ruined midway because she stomps the ground and begins to take a dump on her master. Once the warm poop gets used for lubricant it becomes a sexy ending. She feels much better after getting to blow her ass load all over his stomach and cock. She was desperate to go. Messy scat show. Wide screen. New clip
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 2 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 322 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

eping a slave as a toilet is work, but there is no reason we can't enjoy our work. Like when I release an exceptionally nasty shit on an unsuspecting slave. Just as it opens its mouth to take in my nice firm load it gets a slimy mess spreading out all over its face. But don't feel bad for itand not just because it is subhuman and its feelings are of no concern. It gets to hear my spontaneous laughter. That should be worth any suffering.
    As usual the pervert is all self-centered and feeling sorry for itself and so refuses to appreciate the fun I am having and the pleasure its suffering gives me. It moans and whines and whimpers in a futile attempt as obtaining mercy. It even goes so far as to squirm and twist to protect its balls from my whip. As it writhes and twists its head it gets the shit spread out all over the back and front of its head so I have to place my foot on its throat. Fortunately, I have worn my heavy boots!
    Of course, for those MASTURBATing along at home this has a good side. In trying to position my whip for authoritative strikes to the creep's balls I move around a lot, allowing you to see the beautiful, muscular-yet-feminine, curves of my athletic body. The pinnacle of human perfection and the nadir of human degradation. Picture yourself there, TOILET!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 5 min 46 s
    Size: 417 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Girls Yana Carolina and Alice decided to arrange a show for you in which the girls first show you their shoes and legs , the girls take turns taking off each others shoes and show you their feet , then each of the girls poop in their shoes filling them with shit and urine , after each of the girls filled their shoes with shit and urine of the girl began to insert their feet into the shoes and then out of the shoes urine and shit , after that the girls again show you their shoes in which a lot of shit and urine .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 26 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This new clip was shot at your numerous requests ��
    I was a little tired and decided to eat, but there are no sausages in the house to cook a hot dog. Then I boldly went up on the table and put the shit on the bun, sprinkled with ketchup, and the perfect dish is ready! While I was eating my shitty hot dog, I wanted a drink, pulled out a glass and started to urinate now I have something to wash down with a great dish. I ate all my hot dog with shit))
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 15 min 33 s
    Size: 911 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New sexy clips of the lovely fair skin redhead taking messy and seriously stuck poops in the bathroom. She craps on a box and messes that brown creamy poop all over her ass. Wearing high heels while taking constipated poops. Waring a lovely dress and rubbing her beautiful body while taking big poops for all to see. EFRO, messy pooping, constipated dumps, wearing high heels while shitting, teasing her ass with a vibe before she poops. New clips
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 608
    Size: 504 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I have shitted a special shit for your Xmas dinner! Hurry up and take i! I am teasing your cock and order to sniff all my stinky farts! After you must to eat all shit from my throne and clean it with your tongue! Come on and take your Xmas gift from yur Goddess!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 8 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 449 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its nice to have a human toilet all the time while shooting by the side. Amirah needs to pee, she just use the loser as a toilet while talk with Nikki
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 8 min 25 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 316 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BIG DISCOUNT of all my old videos !!! Check them out!
    My new video with Mistress Nia, we are using again our black human toilet and feed him with enormous big COW shit! Lots of corporal punishment and verbal humiliations. HE ATE ALL ! no cut scenes! REAL HUMAN TOILET! A lot of shit and pee
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 14 min 49 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In the first scene I am lying on my back with legs up. I am constipated, had not pooped for the last 5 days. I push hard until a very large and hard piece of poop comes out. You see the expressions on my face as I push. I feel there is still more shit that needs to come out. I keep pushing and you can see my opened purple asshole until some softer shit comes out.
    In the second scene I'm going to tell you how it would be like to order and eat some of my shit. After days of waiting you will finally receive my shit by mail. I want you to take your breath and relax. Open the packet, take a big sniff. Get used to the smell. Take a small piece and put it inside your mouth. Let my shit melt on your tongue. Can you believe you are finally eating my Divine waste? After months, or maybe years of dreaming about it, it finally happens! I'm so proud of you!
    I'm sure all this excitement from eating my shit has made your dick hard. You wanna stroke so bad, don't you? Just do it! I want you to jerk off and cum with my shit in your mouth! You feel so dirty and naughty. This feeling is too hard to describe, but you can feel it in your pants! You will be hooked forever. You will always want to stroke with my shit in your mouth. I want you to keep stroking until you blow. Now that you have tasted my poop, you have no choice but to keep worshiping my shit forever! You are my slave!
    *** Please note this is another version of 2 previously released clips, but now put together: Pooping a large hard log in living room
    Eat my shit and jerk your dick
    . You may want to verify if you already have those clips before getting this one.
    --------
    You will also like these videos
    - Your wife will make you a toilet slave: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...e-toilet-slave
    - Ass Slave Turned Into Human Toilet: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-human-toilet/
    - Mistress Makes Slave Worship Her Ass And Eat Her Shit: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-eat-her-shit/
    Models: DirtyMaryan

Duration: 12 min 59 s
    Size: 645 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have to shit at work, and hey why not record it for all of you! Front on view, up close! AMAZING QUALITY! I pee at the end also!
    Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 2 min 13 s
    Size: 320 MiB
    Download From AnzFile