Page 736 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 23663668672673473573673773874678683612361736 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,360 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lisa Marie is my girl!! By far one of the sexiest new sensations in the mix!! Enjoy this three clip set as she literally bends over backwards and forwars to bring you a FUNKY Trio of toilet and EFRO clips!! She begins by dropping her tights to entice you with a jiggle of that sexy ass of hers before pushing out a load on the bowl. Then she returns in the second scene to release in that FUNKY bucket of hers, before finishing with another ass spreading toilet trip. Three great scenes of ass and splash!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 11 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Veronica is about to take this toilet slave for the ride of his life! She binds him tight in layers upon layers of tape around his body and inserts a medical gag into his mouth then proceeds to dr0wn him in her piss. Seeing he is enjoying it too much, she puts his pathetic cock and balls into some hardcore fucked up twine bondage to make it extra painful. This is when Veronica lets out the most horrible grossest Farts EVER!! Mistress Veronica feeds her slave straight from her asshole, not once but TWO DIFFERENT TIMES in this video, Giving him enough shit for multiple toilet slaves EACH TIME! Naturally she forces him to eat most of it and makes sure you get the best view while you hear him chewing through the crunchy bits of her shit. Some how he still managed to miss multiple shit turds. Veronica grabs them, smearing them on his face and cock, then wrapping him up in the plastic tarp, mummifying him in it, and forces him to cum while inside. Once he gets off, she has a little interview asking him how his experience was while he is STILL encased in shit.
    </a
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 33 min 24 s
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

15 minutes of the phattest ass in the game doing what she does the best and thats bring the funk!! Enjoy watching as she pees, farts, shits, and creams! That Chocolate ass is just oozin out all kind of fluids!! What is that creamy jizz that girls generate when they poop?

Duration: 16 min 25 s
    Size: 247 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yana gave you a great cleaning of your body , Yana went into the bathroom and at first thought to take a shower but then changed my mind and fat to fill his ass with water , Yes, what a bunch of poop from the ass Yana with water . Yana throughout the video clip fills her ass with water and squirts it back together shit . Very dirty water came out of the ass Yana , in the bath water of white color turned into brown shit on the walls of the bath, too, shit , Yana change poses to clean yourself well . We remind you that we accept orders for video clips , and are ready to perform custom queries .Write your scripts to us in private messages and we will respond to you
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 32 s
    Size: 831 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ms. Tootsie has been very constipated lately. She decided to do a video and attempt to twerk loose her shits. Unfortunately she had to resort to a bottle of water up her ass to loosin up the backed up poop.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 720
    Size: 155 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For the production of this video we used a delicious cold ice-cream . Olga sat on the bed and took a little ice cream tasted his tongue Olga began to smear ice cream all over my body , what is it sweet Breasts and pussy Olga all the ice cream she wants to play with ice cream even more , I go to Olga and begins to lick his tongue from pussy to Olga about how delicious ice cream I caress Olga and Olga enjoy a bit of tinkering with pussy Olga I told my friend that I want to shit and piss , Olga said that they are ready to give shit to your body I climbed on the bed and took off my panties and began to shit and piss on naked body Olga Oh yeah, liquid diarrhea stikaet on the naked body Olga blended with ice cream is the best , Olga all in the shit and ice cream , Olga takes the ice cream on a stick and starts fucking herself pussy , ice cream conceals and is great with a lot of shit and ice cream . Olga also wants to use the toilet and Olga are no longer able to contain the pressure of shit , Olga shitting and pissing here is a sweet show .

Duration: 10 min 59 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Does holding pee make anyone else horny?
    Well it sure as hell makes me horny as fuck! I've been practicing holding and edging my pee for YEARS because it feels so good! I also do a little Storytime in this video and tell you about 2 times I had to piss in my car. I love how I'm calmly telling the story one moment and the next, I'm horny and imagining fucking a cock.
    I'm actually holding my pee as I type this description lol.
    Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 10 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 523 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Olga was sitting on the bed and painted my lips with the lipstick , but then enters the room with Yana , Yana is wearing a strap-on , she take Olga over the head and immediately enters the strapon in her mouth Olga , Olga sucks the rubber dick . But Yana is very Horny and she wants very rude to take Olga , Olga Yana expands and puts cancer on her knees and begins to have her fuck Threesome , but this little Yana , she introduces strap-on Olgas ass and starts fucking her very hard , Yana pulls out a strapon from the ass Olga and then, Olga produces out of his ass a big stream of liquid diarrhea and the shit hits the body of Yana . Yana Fucks again Olga ass , Olga loves dirty anal play and she at the moment cant argue with Yana . Very dirty game Yana and Olga , but this does not stop Yana Yana takes a strap-on and begins to shit on the ass of Olga da ass Yana is diarrhea , but that is a dirty game of two whores , their beautiful bodies covered in shit , ass Olga is also covered in shit . Yana gets a lot of pleasure from dirty games . Dear our friends, we bought new equipment for video filming , and now we will be able to please you with new hot videos new products in good quality , we bought a new video camera , professional Studio lights . So we will be glad to your orders to shoot a hot video of new products .

Duration: 7 min 42 s
    Size: 749 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Urine inside little potties! We pee loud and fill up potties!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Size: 325 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You been wanting Sugar Hill to put that big ole Monster booty in your face Well Heres your chance!! Sugar Hill is back with four great new up close and personal clips as she spreads that huge ass nice and wide before unleashing the FUNK!! She begins with a gassy pee, before pushing out logs and explosive sharts in the next three scenes! One booty burst even got on her cameraphone!! She need somebody to come and lick it off!! Four Great New Clips for you to get familiar with Ms Hill Again!!

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Size: 306 MiB
    Download From AnzFile