Page 734 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 23463468472473273373473573674478483412341734 ... LastLast
Results 7,331 to 7,340 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I woke up so horny this morning and I just had to pee. Watch my already soaked pussy get played with while sitting in a puddle of my pee.
    Youll wish you could clean me up.
    Models: FatScat

Duration: 2 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 393 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have held my pee as long as I can! Now I am all sexy and whiny, talking about how much I need to go All the piss is making my bladder bloated, and pushing against my pussy, making it tingle with pleasure. I use a container to go in, squatting over it and pissing I moan with pleasure for the super long piss! It is splashy and has a pretty color and sweet scent. I fill the container until it is almost to the rim! I then slowly fill up a whole bottle, and half of a second one. So much pee! The sweet relief of my pee has made me really excited, my pussy is super wet.
    Next its time to lay back, and buzz my clit like crazy with my Hitachi wand! I put it on full blast right away and rub my pussy until I squirt! I squirm and moan like crazy; The pleasure is so intense. I almost want to stop, but I force myself to keep masturbating. I have the biggest squirting orgasm of my life right into your face!
    Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 223 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Here you can see how I am 5 times, public outdoor, horny, shitting! Partly, I also piss horny,too!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 12 min 19 s
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Girl Sable back on duty!! Or should I say Dooty!! LOL She snuck in a few more at our old job for us to enjoy. In the first, she actually sneaks into the mens room on her floor. She gets more privacy there because there are only a few guys on her floor and its less action (Read: butts on the seat!) than in the ladies room! She hovers and sharts out a nice rope of brown in the bowl!! THen enjoy a second clip the next day, as she excuses herself this time to FUNK up the ladies room!! Two great new public dumps from this sexy Amazon MILF!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 4 min 40 s
    Size: 473 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me get back from the gym and give my date a fart session why he wanks his dick, I do big wet farts in my yoga pants over and over again while leaning over my bed and pushing my cute bum high in the air
    I tell him to wank faster while i let rip some more right above him the more farts i do the more he gets aroused and then i give him a cum countdown to shoot his sticky load all over my face
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 57 s
    Size: 591 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An enema, desperation, and a big mess to clean up!
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 9 min 16 s
    Size: 288 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me in my gym wear strip off revealing plastic panties i pee into them then empting all over my floor
    now im going to try something different from the moment i start shitting, smearing and cumming im not going to make a sound till i have that orgasm READY!
    I bend over and push our a load into my plastic panties i grunt and heavy breathe as i squeeze it out i then rub my buldge and slide off and smear all over that body of mine before bringing myself to an incredible orgasm..
    Remaining silent felt like i was on my own and was really amazing and intense
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 22 min 4 s
    Size: 996 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a sensual EFRO.
    Front and back facing poop video.
    I begin by telling you about my day, how Ive been unable to use the restroom since early this morning, and that I havent been able to take a shit in 2 days.
    I show you my ass, shake it around, give you a good visual of my pretty little panties, and then I give you a frontal view of what those panties look like.
    Youll see just a little bit of a tease as I ask if youd like me to take off my lingerie ?
    I strip out of my pink lingerie, and show you my full body. I turn around and give you a little bit more booty action.
    Then I asked you if you would like me to take off my pretty polka dot black and lace bra.
    I turn around, take it off and show you my breasts busting out of my bra, being freed from their restricting confinement.
    Then laid the camera on the floor and gave a really good angle of my ass and pussy. I wanted to show you how wet I was, and my tight little ass hole.
    I was getting desperate, and my bowels were cramping. I tried to go poop on the potty back facingLike a good little Shit Slut, but I just couldnt!
    Even after using my spit, mixed with my natural yummy pussy juices as lube to fuck my ass and finger both holes. Which I ended up bleeding a bit(might be getting my period) and wiped it around my mouth area. But, I still couldnt shit!
    However, I was able was able to urinate, but still not go poop!!!
    I got so fed up, that I busted out my enema, and had myself a grand old time; By filling up my tight little ass hole with water, filling my bowels to the max!!! Until they were ready to explode.
    Of which they did, I start by facing back view full nude. Then easily push out a very explosive/gassy/ messy enema shit.
    It gets all over the floor, toilet, me, everywhere
    Then, just when I think Im done, the urge hits me again!
    I barely have time to get the camera going before I can make it back over to the toilet.
    I rush back to the potty, press record and let loose!
    Lots of farts, shit ejecting out my ass like a rocket, then more juicy farting.
    Then I end by showing you my dirty ass hole covered in shitand the mess I made : D
    Models: Darlingdolly77

Duration: 8 min 32 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hurray we have a new event in our company there is a new girl her name is Svetlana . Olga and Yana decided to make a preview of the new girl Svetlana . Olga Svetlana sat on the sofa and Olga begins to caress her Breasts and her nipples . Then Olga Light puts cancer and begins to caress her anus , Oh yeah its cool and just fabulous , this action joins Yana , Yana was wearing a strap-on to enjoy this activity . First, Yana gives him in her mouth , Svetlana, and after starting to have strap-on Olga in the ass . Yes Olga this time caressing pussy Svetlana , here is a super trio which you have not only to be a desire to see more but you will immediately want to continue with these girls . Then Yana Fucks cunt with a strap-on fuck her , Oh Yes the new girl. a lot of fun . Then Olga and Yana shitting on Svetlana , Olga first shit and then shit on Svetlana Yana . After that, Yana and Olga raise the legs of Svetlana and Svetlana starts to shit and piss . Oh Yes three piles of shit and three beautiful girls . A large amount of shit coming out of ass Svetlana . Now we are ready to work for you together Olga , Yana and Svetlana .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 903 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I sit on my little pink potty and pee so loud! Potty if full of my urine.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 3 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 66.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile