Page 733 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 23363368372373173273373473574378383312331733 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,330 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I did not feel like using the toilet like normal folk. I decided to hike up my big beautiful ass on the sink and let the piss and black turds come out my asshole. I then hand-play with my shit and smear it on my face.
    Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 4 min 2 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 51.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im always thinking I have to fart. Im lactose intolerant. So I was sitting at the computer and pushed but it wasnt a fart. I just shit myself bad ��
    But on a good note, I packed up and sold the panties in 20 minutes!!!!
    Models: ImYourFetish

Duration: 58 s 112 ms
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 27.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ebony Scat Princess Is getting back in the Groove!! This is one of the Original ebony scat models in the early days of scat oriented stores. She made the content that I love for beginner scat fans and for more advanced scat lovers too. There were very few that catered to both back 10-12 years ago. Fast forward to 2018, and not only is one of my favorites back in teh game, but she has teamed up with me to bring exclusive new content!! One thing hasnt changed that ass is still big as hell!! Anyways Enjoy as this Princess is back to claim her seat in the royal court!! Enjoy two great clips as she shits a ton!! In the first, enjoy a standing dump and she pushes out a muddy, runny load. What a pile she left on the floor!! In the second she sits that big ass on the bowl to push out even more! This time she pushed out big logs into the bowl, squatting to show them shooting out her ass. THen enjoy when she stands up and spreads to show off her dirty asshole!! Two Great clips from one of the very 1st to do it!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 942 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One night I got the urge to take shit but I held it as long as I could. Everytime I have to shit I need to pee as well. So with pretty pink silk panties on I pull them to the side and piss in the air it went everywhere you hear the sound of it hit the floor the golden shower is enough to make you cum! I begin to feel my stomach rumble and I know I'm about to explode, I start to moan and groan and finally this creamy load starts to come out and A LARGE CREAMY LOAD flows out my plump ass and spirals in this beautiful nasty load that looks so good to eat! I show you my creation and the texture and beautiful color that is mouth watery and cum shooting footage this is the one for you scat boy purchase my whole collection of videos to fall Inlove with my shit !
    Models: Seduction

Duration: 8 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 857 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Well what do we have here” Hear Mistress Taylor declare.
    A lovely bit of Mistress shit, is what Mistress Julia Taylor is talking about. An Mistress shall be using that lovely bit of shit a lubrication to give her dirty little beastie a treat.
    With her hand full of shit Mistress sets about wanking this little beasties, until his dirty little cock explodes.
    Models: MissJuliaTaylor

Duration: 2 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 325 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Home alone and wanted to play with my asshole! Long day and I missed my asshole all day!
    Models: Fall_Scorp

Duration: 16 min 22 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 57.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Please stop 2! He suffered long and hard but it was his choice. This is one of my most cruel videos. Before shooting, the slave asked the girls to be very cruel, did not stop and made him eat everything! The girls did not stop until the end! The girls were upset that it all lasted a long time, it was stress for them, another toilet slave with whom they had to face difficulties. He broke loose from Lisas hands and spit out the shit, but Lisa picked up shit from the ground and again shoved his mouth, saying I will not stop!”.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 49 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.80 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video includes a couple clips.
    The first is a clip of a morning poop. Soft serve icecream consistency decent pay load .
    The next video Im wearing a black dress and a green sweater I know I have to go but Im trying to hold it. When I finally pull up my dress ready to let got my loaf. I push out a couple hard little nuggets then a nice solid turd followed my a steady stream of more soft serve chocolate. The sound of my relief is undeniable. I almost sound as if Im moaning. I did a slow motion of the clip because it looked and sounded cool. ?
    I managed to get poop on my vanity again. Nasty messy payload. Im pretty chatty in this second clip.
    I would love to hear your thoughts about my how chatty I am.
    Xoxo
    Amber GoGo
    Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
    Models: Amberbooty

Duration: 7 min 39 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This beautiful BBW is Maria who recently just joined us and is new to the pooping observance world. Watch as she pees in a bucket for all of you and then takes some pretty mean shits in the next 2 scenes.
    (Please understand that she is new to this and if you would like to see more of her support her so she can keep making better quality videos for you)
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 3 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 720
    Size: 102 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

first i show you my new rubber outfit with black nylons and heels. than i pee for you and fuck my pussy so good that my pussy mucus is all over my dildo. in the end i give you my delicious scat.
    Models: Bizarrlady666

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 619 MiB
    Download From AnzFile