Page 722 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 22262267271272072172272372473277282212221722 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've had a crush on your yoga instructor for months. The way her tight ass looks in her yoga pants.. her pale white skin..her pink lips. The ways she tells you to 'breathe in and out' in her sexy voice. You've always imagined what it would be like to sniff her ass and always hoped she would accidentally release a fart as she was stretching. Your eyes nearly pop out of your head when you hear her release a big bassy fart as she stretches to the side!!! At first, she is a little embarrassed, but she soon realises there is no judgement amongst her students and the yoga lesson takes an unexpected turn. For the remainder of the session, as she talks you through each pose and breathing technique, she continues to fart and giggle. She encourages the whole class to release their gas, claiming that it is a release of toxins. She EVEN pulls down her yoga pants to air the gases out, farting right in her students' faces. You thought you had a crush on your yoga instructor. You have now fallen in love.
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 12 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 726 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SubMissAnn has missed her toilets!! She knows you have been missing her. Shes been busy, but she is back to give you a special new Treat!! She allows you to sniff from the most seasoned ass in EFROat 64, there are few women on earth still as delicious looking as Ms Ann!! She lets you sniff for a while before putting you where you belong underneath her to recieve her special treat for you!! Are you gonna eat it all? OF course you are!! She sits down and gives you a generous portion to gobble up!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 3 min 56 s
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me in Yoga pants rub my finger down my sweaty ass crack after the gym and make you sniff my finger. Mmmm you like that..
    Then how about this I roll my yoga pants down make you sniff that stink hole of mine before I wank that dick of yours and spread my arse wide and fart all over it..
    Then I ride your dick hard and fart while I fuck you before making you wank that dick to me finger fucking and cumming and farting then give you a cum countdown to cum all over my little stink hole..
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 16 min 29 s
    Size: 708 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is the collection of two amazing dirty videos! One with some sexy shit eating and swallowing and another with some of the dirtiest pussy fucking Ive ever done! Enjoy!
    Part 1: My big, meaty ass looks so good with shit coming out of it! I bend over and shit out some nice big knobbly, hard turds! Mmm! It feels so good feeling my asshole stretch open and all that delicious shit come tumbling out!
    I sit down on the couch next to my poop. I pick it up and admire my shit! I love the slimy feel of the hard turds. It looks like little rabbit poops and smooshed together! I sniff it and feel my turds. I want to feel my shit all over me shit I start to smear it all over my big giant tits!
    I am getting hungry so I pick up a little tiny turd and pop it into my mouth! I throw my head back and swallow the shit! I impulsively gag but I keep the shit down! I feel it as I swallow! I can imagine the path it takes down my throat and into m tummy! Soon I will be shitting out my shit! I get off on the idea!I love being filled with shit! Having my ass filled, my tummy filled, and my pussy filled with shit!
    Part 2: I got a nice big ball of poop hard and ready to fuck myself! I wish that this was a nice big hard cock ready to fuck my horny cum hungry pussy hole! But it's okay! I've got my shit dildo!
    I lay back on my couch and peel my pussy lips apart. I can't wait to feel this nice hard shit cock inside my wet little pussy!
    Slowly, I push my shit ball into my tasty little hole! OH MY GOSH! It feels so amazing! I feel like I'm ready to cum already! I love pushing my shit into my pussy and then pushing it out! I love shitting out of my ass, but shitting out of my pussy is 100 times better! It feels amazing, it makes me want to cum, and it's so dirty and wrong! I love it! I fuck myself with my poop dildo! I push it in my pussy and shit it out over and over again! Just to feel that shit coming out of my sexy, dirty holes!
    It's time to cum now! I shit the poop ball out of my pussy and rub it on clit! I am rubbing my pretty little clitty with the shit! What as massive, delicious, amazing orgasm!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 15 min 25 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 401 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com ��
    My poor, sweaty feet have been trapped inside my old boots all day! I take them off one at a time and smell them deeply, telling you how good they stink �� You know what else smells good I bet? Mm thats right, my butthole smells and tastes fantastic too. I switch between fingering my ass and smelling my stinky sweet fingers and my feet for a while, telling you how good everything smells.
    Mm, you know what would make my feet smell even better? Thats right, Ive got a yummy treat baking in the oven �� I shit onto my wriggling feet and tell you how warm it is, how good it smells as I rub my feet all over and in my lovely pile of poop, smearing them all over with my toes and giving my shit covered feet a playful lick and smelling them before I wiggle them at you and wave goodbye ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 245 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ayanna is a shitting machine!! I have to tell this girl to chill out she has so many!! Enjoy three great clips from this weekend. ENjoy as she shakes it a bit in one clip, shaking that sexy ass of hers in front the camera. Lots of great fart and plops. Enjoy as she fingers out a few stubborn turds as well. Ayanna is by far my most prolific Funky lady
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 12 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 862 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I went to the balcony I was wearing a light robe , I lit a cigarette and looked out the window , I pushed aside the robe and began to show you my Breasts and nipples I could see my roommates but I dont care , I show you my Tits and hairy pussy , then Im stepping away from the window and take the rubber cock driving him into her hairy pussy and then ass , then I pull out a rubber cock and begin to caress it with her mouth , I love to play mouth with the male member . Olga was watching me and wanted to go to the toilet at me , I didnt mind I was lying on the floor and Olga came up to me and vasterlosa on my naked body liquid diarrhea , Oh yeah Im all in shits just fine . In my body flows the diarrhea and I also want to use the toilet first, I shoot a big jet of urine on the floor and then my butt goes fat turd , lot of shit kept my ass . But thats not all Olga came over to me again and starts to piss on my body . This is a very hot video !
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Olga was lying on the couch and took a NAP and Ian sat in a chair and reading a magazine . Yana very much wanted to use the toilet , and she approached the sleeping Olga lowered his jeans showing you that they are clean , then put them got cancer head over to Olga and began to shit in your favorite pair of jeans . Olga did not sleep but just dozed , the smell of shit forced Olga to open my eyes and lo and behold Olga sees Yana standing cancer and shit in your jeans , Olga began to sniff jeans Yana Oh Yes here it is the smell . Olga gets a lot of pleasure from the smell of shit . After that Yana sit in a chair and sits down next to Olga on the floor and begins to sniff the jeans of Yana . Yana pulls his jeans and Olga starts nukhat shit Yana which covered all the ass , Yes, thats Yana having fun with Olga , and Olgas madly in love , Yana, throughout the video the video gives nukhat dirty ass , jeans , Olga, at the end of the video Olga kisses jeans and then a dirty ass Yanas lips , and a pair of jeans, and the ass Yana left the lipstick kisses .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im in a public store! I have to poo really bad but Im wearing a diaper! I dont need to go to the bathroom to poop! I can shit my pants right here in the isle because Im wearing a nice thick diaper!
    I show off my diaper and flash you while Im in the dog food isle! Anyone could walk by and see me! In fact someone does walk by! I wonder if they saw me flashing you my diaper!
    Its time to poop! I squat down a little and push my ass out! I push and push and grunt! But just then a family walks into the isle where Im at! I have to stop pooping right away! I hope they dont smell me!
    Finally they leave! Now I can finish pooping! The shit just pours out of my ass! I had to go really bad! I walk around the store a little so I can enjoy the shit in my diaper! I can feel it working its way up my ass crack! It feels so good! The squish of my shit and the stench turns me on so much!
    Its time to get my diaper changed! I go into the store bathroom and take off all of my clothes. I talk dirty and slowly strip out of my diaper. Oh man! I destroyed this diaper! My shit is smeared all over my ass! Its going to take quite a big of work to clean my ass up! I start wiping my ass clean with some sweet smelling baby wipes. It takes quite a bit of work but finally I get my ass clean! Now I can put on a fresh new diaper! I lay down on the nasty bathroom floor and diaper myself.
    What should I do with my dirty diaper!? I cant take it with me! But this trash can is so public! Anyone who comes into the bathroom will see it and smell it! I have no other option. I take my dirty, poo filled diaper and leave it in the trash.
    Enjoy!
    Ive filmed this adventure with my regular camera and My GoPro so you get two great views!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 591 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big load from my goddes ass smearing face tits masturbate and m0re!)
    Stay tuned love/peace ^^
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 488 MiB
    Download From AnzFile