Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 13 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After HornyRoxy has indeed a wide piss-Challenge launched, I have accepted the challenge and am competed against Roxy. Of course, public and outdoor! If both far Pissed by Single core, on a factory site, while workers were running around on the factory grounds. Who of course looked like we upskirt in a high arc of a staircase pissed. If you want to know who won the Challenge, then you look at the video!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Size: 884 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Looking around on my comp and found one of the best video i ever did, watch me in heels and skirt as i tease, strip, booty shake and poop for you, awesome views and close up, see me as i shit and smear it on this nice fat ass.
    Models: jazlana

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 122 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Roxy is so cute but till now she did not shit a lot. This time she decide to prepare better for the session. She take some time for smoking first using her slave as a human asthry and boot licker. Then first she piss in his mouth. Whats follow is a real big pice of shit stright into losers throat!
    Today is christmas, so we make the clip cheep ��
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 16 min 13 s
    Size: 608 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Baking time!! Baking a bad Victoria sponge!
    Mixing the batter and then adding my puke and piss to the mix! And for extra naughtiness adding some spit and snot into it!
    Popping in the tin to bake, once out the oven adding an extra glazing of piss! All ready to eat!!! Xxxx
    Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 10 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lola Slave Taken from Cage Becomes Urinal (5 pee clip bundle) (1080 HD)
    1080 HD This is a clip bundle. It contains five pee clips featuring Lola. In the first three scenes, the slave is taken from its cage and commanded to drink her piss. Each time the slave is treated like a cur and placed right back into the kennel once finished. In the last two scenes, Lola uses her favorite stand to pee device to piss in her slave's mouths. (7:23 long)
    Clip Contains: Lola, Pee, Toilet Slavery, Human Toilet, Cage, Stand to Pee
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 7 min 23 s
    Size: 538 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You like being my little pet, toilet? Watching excitedly as I shit wherever I please, and you get to obsess over each pile and eat it up as you please? Quite befitting of you, really. Its all youre good for. Quite a treat! And you get to gobble it up every time. As Im going about my day, getting dressed, or when my boyfriend hogs the bathroomyoure gonna have to hurry up and eat my poop quick slave, and well blame the smell on you �� Arent you lucky you have a Mistress to clean up after? You better lick my floor and my pretty plates clean too, pet. These thick, falling chunks of poop and monster turds are all yours <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 7 min 17 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1 021 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

poo on the floor
    Models: ladyinred88

Duration: 2 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 52.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Damn, thats one guy I need! Helping me filming, fucking both holes, getting a dirty cock in my ass and cumming on my dirty asshole! One of my best shit fuck clips! <3
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Size: 164 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had fallen asleep after some beers and beans. All was good until I woke up coughing with a need to vomit.
    I stick my finger down my throat to vomit the beans mixed with beer. I then give you a closeup of what the toilet looks like with my vomit.
    Later the next day, my stomach still still felt bad. I stick my finger down my throat and all you can see is white liquid. I do it again until
    the brown heartier substance rush out of my mouth.
    Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 2 min 55 s
    Size: 196 MiB
    Download From AnzFile