Page 695 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 19559564568569369469569669770574579511951695 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had another long meeting. I had to hold my bladder too long again. I started out with just a simple pee. Then I decided to get off the toilet and take a shit on the floor.. Any way I smear the shit on my tits, pubic hair, face ass and check myself out in the mirror. There is no audio in this clip.
    Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 89.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am sitting naked on my comfy leather couch and i hope you make yourself comfy,too.
    Because we will shit together,smear together and cum together.
    Just do the things I do.
    I am talking to you while we smear together of how it feels, how horny i am and what to do.
    We are going slowly, to make the excitement higher, starting at the upper body and going down step by step.
    Its very sensual, very private.
    Solets start!
    Models: LucyScat

Duration: 16 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 497 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Guys, Im on my period now. Wanna see me enjoy playing red pussy and poop or see my new bloody and shitty dildo in my ass? Wanna see me smearing my poop? Yes? All right then this video is for you! Enjoy ��
    Linda
    Models: sexyass

Duration: 21 min 27 s
    Size: 1.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's a beautiful morning; fresh air, stinky farts and hot steamy shit. Would you like to spy on your balcony a girl who does her needs in a weighing-machine? If it seems to you an exciting idea, this and the perfect clip. This time i wipe my hole few times and show up the poop and dirty papers on floor, also hold up the shitty glass toy, looks yummy isn't it? I love pooping outside but many times don't have chance to. Enjoy this outdoor massive pooping vid?
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 799 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have shit on the toilet bowl, and my slave is going to clean my ass and my toilet with his tongue ! Because he is my tongue toilet paper . Next time I will shit directly in your mouth , but now YOU have to eat my shit from container!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 11 min 3 s
    Size: 962 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you tired of you boss giving you grief?.well indulge in this fantasy of overpowering your boss to take shit and put her head in it and oink like a dirty money driven pig
    Models: scatnaughtynicole86

Duration: 14 min 11 s
    Resolution: 480 x 800
    Format: MPEG-PS
    Size: 425 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love money and also love to get down and dirty. I just got my custom made money thong suite in the mail today. I want to see how it would look with all my hot poop on it. I knew it would make me hot and horny so I fuck my ass after I shit up my all white little shorts. Smear my pocket money with all my hot poop too. I spent every dollar so who knows you may get one of my dirty 20s lol.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 35 min 55 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ive been wearing this panties for 3 days arent they ripe? Can you smell them from over there? Go on, sniff my stinky panties, huff in my ass and pussy stink.. theyre so wet when I touch them do you want them? Ill give them to you, you dirty panty sniffer, but you gotta watch me have some fun first ��
    I show you my cute butt plug and how Ive been enjoying myself this whole time, and tell you how Im going to full my ass and pussy with my naughty toysbut first, I should make some room for them, dont you think? I push out my butt plugbut thats not all, oh no �� Now watch, perv, as I empty out my ass for my toy—shitting a thick, stinky turd right on the floor in front of you, and wipe my shitty ass on these panties for you. You like that, perv? Wanna see me spray the floor with my piss next? Mm, you loved that, didnt you?
    I moan as I fill my cute little shitter with my huge anal bead dildogroaning as I fit the largest ball inside, and fuck my creamy wet pussy with my G spot dildos til I squirt all over my panties and my shit! Soo fucking good now enjoy my stinky, soaking wet panties, perv! ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 13 min 32 s
    Size: 439 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Youve always been an ass man Specially Black girls asses. Never in your wildest dream you could have imagined that would lead to today On your knees, trapped by the Brown Beauty with her chocolate winkie inches from your mouth and about to fill it. All because you cant say no!
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 702 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video, I am shit in a chair, legs spread. I put piss on the chair and sit in the urine. And further I eat shit and masturbate sitting in a puddle of urine))
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Size: 538 MiB
    Download From AnzFile