Page 689 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 18958963967968768868969069169973978911891689 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My friend Denise, brought new toys and that we must try..Look at me as she is fucking strap-on dildo, I did not know that she is the dominant type
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 23 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at where I am! I'm in the Forest! Look at all these beautiful locality! There's so mysterious! I feel so at peace here. I'm all alone out in these ancient woods. And I have an ass full of shit! It would feel so good to shit in such a beautiful place!
    I want you to watch me push out a nice big load of shit right here in this majestic forest! Watch my asshole open up and nice, big turd work it's way out! My asshole stretches and my shit falls out of my ass and onto the forest floor. Look at that big turd! I wonder if anyone will find my shit out here or if it will help fertilize these trees.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 951 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm such a dirty sexy girl. Imagining how you little men bend over to eat my shit really turns me on.

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Size: 802 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love shit, I love shit, I love its warm, soft texture. I like to smear shit all over my body. At times like this, I want my shit-eater to be here and lick my ass, lick my dirty Tits, eat every last piece of shit. And I enjoyed his dirty mouth and tongue, my toilet.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 3 min 8 s
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today you will see how it behaves horny bitch when she needs her orgasm.My favorite color is white. Very combine well with to color of shit, its a wonderful contrast.I like the combination of nylon and shit, its very exciting for me.I love to play with myself, and Im glad if somebody looks masturbating and I shit in my mouth and shit in pussy.I think you could see that shit is my passion!!!
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 14 min 42 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had some nachos and queso last night and washed it down with Tequila shots so I know my poo is gonna be runny! I think it will be a nasty one so I get my slave to get on his knees while I sit on a bar stool and proceed to humiliate him by shitting right into his filthy little mouth! The diarrhea just keeps coming and coming as I make him eat my delicious poop and lick my asshole clean after Im donedont you wish you could take his place ��
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 7 min 4 s
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The wait is over, my first shitty anal scene ever! I was so glade to be feeling better after I was sick for the last two weeks, so I couldnt shoot anything for you freekz. I know you really wanted to see my phat ass get fucked hard, Happy New Years! I love getting my shitty ass fucked I havent did anal in a while. In this clip Its starts with a POV lap dance, I oiled up my big ass just for you. I tired to put it in my phat ass but it wouldnt fit it because my huge turds where pushing up against my ass hole. I was holding this shit in my ass all day just for you. I know how you like me squatted over you, I figured you wouldnt mind me shitting an pissing on your dick. Then I took the shit off of you and sat it aside so you can fuck me first. It will end with me smearing my stinky shit all over your dick and my phat ass. I know you been wanted me to slid your dick in my tight perky phat ass. I didnt want to stop getting my phat shitty ass fucked! Have a safe and happy new year!
    Stacey Short
    Enjoy XoXo
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

While you are at work, Im at home practicing my billiard skills. You are so used to kicking my ass and always winning the bets.
    One day, you come home and I ask if youd like to play a game of pool; and you are all smug thinking that you are going to win like you always doyou offer a wager and I accept. I was shocked when you put up your prized possession: your train with the city, tracks, cars, passenger and freight!!! I can do what ever I want to them if I win.
    Guess what you loseawe! Are you surprised? Im sure you are because I kicked your ass; not even close!!
    Now, the train is all mine!!!
    First, I destroy the cars with my high heels, crushing them to piecesparts are flying all over the place.
    I then focus on the tracks and bridge. I am having so much fun! I working up a sweat and get naked other than my shoes.
    Now the City has to come down!
    Once everything is destroyed, I put all the pieces in a pile and pee all over itwhile covered in all of my pee I separate all the pieces into three boxes and use as my toilet for the next few days.
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 41 min 45 s
    Size: 1.79 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave now serves as a toilet for me. I piss, shit and mock him. Hes my toy, ass-licker, whipping boy. I love to fart in his nose, he wrinkles, turns away and gets a real enjoy. I have so much fun to humiliate him, to piss, to shit on him and humiliate.

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 882 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ive been out and im abit tipsy all my makeup has rubbed off, watch me pee my bed for you my boyfriend, I then stick the pee soaked panties in my mouth and make myself squirt with my Hitachi wand.
    Before bending over and shitting giving you amazing view of my arsehole opening and peeing lots more
    I then pick up my huge shit and you it in my hands
    I love being your kinky girlfriend
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 15 min 18 s
    Size: 693 MiB
    Download From AnzFile