Page 688 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 18858863867868668768868969069873878811881688 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Still on my first day of period flow, but getting hornier. It drives me wild seeing the blood flow out of my pussy, tasting it and smelling it. While I am pleasuring myself I piss a nice fountain making me so wet and I fuck my pussy hard until I have a strong orgasm.
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 703 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I held my poop for 3 almost 4 days and this was a HUGE Poop! It smeared Up my panties and into my pussy and really made a huge mess. Felt So Damn Good!!! I had to make myself Cum. It makes me so hot to feel my hot poo all over my ass.
    I moan and enjoy myself a lot in this as cum really hard!! Then I have some fun and smear my poopie panties all over me!
    Enjoy! From your favorite Redhead!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 15 min 51 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wear my tight and shiny leggings on. How do you like it on me? Do you think its fitting on me? You cant ignore my legs and ass in them. So lets worship my shiny ass in this pants. I show off and seduce you by my shiny ass in doggy. Worship me, love me. You can take a peek from butt hole as well when I remove down a bit the leggings. Put your dick between my ass cheeks, I pucker my asshole for you because Its such a huge turn on. I lay on my side and start sniffing my butt hole smell. Definitely amazing I would smell it all day long. Worship me then you can feel my butt hole smell in your nose. I dont remove totally the leggings leave it on half way and keep puckering butt hole until I release this big and dark brown poo on side. And I push out my poo during puckering. Just watch how cute poo comes out like a ‘shit plug because of shape of �� After poo I take dildo and ask you that Are you ready to insert your dick into my tight asshole? My asshole is juicy and dirty just listen sort of wet noises. I stretch it nice and slow then going to fuck myself harder. Does it feel good to push in and out your cock into dirty hole of mine? Just imagine you fuck me hard on my side, give me anal pleasure. I talk dirty for you and tell you fuck me harder on this way please. During fuck I also gaping. I want to mention how creamy my pussy youLL see in the video. �� You want to fill my ass with your cum dont you? You can fill it just fuck me and come deep into me! In the video you can see lots of soles view as well �� Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 19 min 41 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have my slave eating my asshole There are not many things better than lick me before my toilet! I love to enjoy while he licks my asshole and soon enough I have a really powerful orgasm! Oh my gosh, this makes my ass so ease off that I want to use him as my TOILET! Yes, Im gonna feed him with my monster SHIT! And he seems like a toilet seat for my GODDESS ASS! I want his mouth as close as possible to my ass, so nothing can fall out his mouth! He has to take and swallow everything! I am using my feet to keep his mouth right in my shit and keep feeding him until I am cum! He has to clean my asshole with his tongue! I think he is a not bad toilet! I will use him again later
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 23 min 41 s
    Size: 1.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My devoted slave has renewed her deference and loyalty to me and, to prove how much he loves me and adores me, she requested this video to know how he will be treated when he will have the honor of being my toilet-slave. This doll that you see looks a lot like toilet bitch. I beat the doll with a dildo in the head and spank it with a whip, also in the head and face. Then, I put a big piece of poop on her head and then continue to beat her with dildos on the face covered with shit. I spit and pee on it. She will be my human toilet. Every time I will call you, and youll be under my ass and under my pussy to attend my corporal needs when I wake up, after which you will have the honor to clean up my intimate parts fragrant of scent.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 876 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pushing out thick juicy shits out of my cute sexy butthole. I birth my loads with throaty groans and breathless gasps. I make sure to show you my poopy butthole ? Vocal, moaning, and dirty talking all throughout! I push out huge fargrant satisfying, long, THICK shits in this video, with lots of dirty talk, describing how GOOD it feels to shit. My creamy ass is all filthy from birthing these logs, enjoy!

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 841 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ill show you how bad have to poo and it's only early morning. I realized tiny piece of shit under my butt hole. Show off for you, puckering asshole few times. I have a purpose today which is making sort of big and dirty mess giving myself enema too. Sounds good? ? Backward I release my shit. Stinky, nasty big pile of poo. Then I start giving enema many times. Lots of nasty and juicy wet noises coming out from my ass. Finally I show off the mess on the floor for you. Enjoy it!

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Size: 924 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today Mistress announce me that she have a soft surprise at my dinner. She feel that he shit will flow into my mouth so she order me to prepare myself asap to can be her toilet slave in her kitchen. After she let me admire her gorgeous ass, she let me lick her pussy and ass then the show begin : she put a long white gloce and keep my mouth open to can fill it with her golden pee, and tell me to drink it all and not dissapoint her !!! I done this rask then she ofer me a nice view of her asshole and order to keep my mouth open under her ass to can fill it with diarheea like pee directly in my throat. She fill it completelly then she ask me to stroke my big cock just thinking of my meal and keep chewing and eating. for the rest or the story . .. . buy it and see . . .
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 95.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I shit hard and fast into my panties. They fill up and i play with the shit around my asshole. I then make my slave lick and smell my nasty shit and for afterword he smears his cock in my shit and I suck and wank his cock while he plays with my dirty shitty asshole
    Models: scatnaughtynicole86

Duration: 7 min 31 s
    Resolution: 480 x 800
    Format: AVI
    Size: 88.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After some time, i finaly made new video.
    This time it was on my bed. where i was shitting, then smearing on my legs and licking shitty dildo.
    At the end of the video, i made shitty blow job to my friend who shooting the video.
    It is high quality video, 2,7K gopro.
    Models: Alisea

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1520 x 2 704
    Size: 921 MiB
    Download From AnzFile