Page 686 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 18658663667668468568668768869673678611861686 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You will see that i play with my shit, can be romantic, With my friend Denise, I organized a shared bath in a bathtub full of foam .Sometimes I wonder if it is better to have sex with a woman or man?!?It depends how when youre in the mood!!!I will be glad if you will enjoy our shared bathsHave a nice day! Kisses for you Victoria and Denise
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 21 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave gets to be in the presence of my amazingly beautiful ass, but must pay a price. The slave is ordered to attend my ass as I squat down to make a deposit of my exquisite shit in front of his nose. The smell of my shit permeates his lungs as the golden treasure is slowly extruded by the perfection that is my ass. Then, because the slave has such a poor record of consumption, I pull up my pants and put it on its back to feed it manually. I cover the pervert's face-both mouth and nose- with my suede boots so that the subhuman will get the full benefit of my healing shit. Having generously replaced the ugly face of the slave with something more attractive-my shit! )
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 857 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi there. So, you've liked my big asshole so much, you've decided you want to eat my poop. Ha ha ha, you're a naughty boy aren't you? You want my tasty turd in your dirty mouth? You want to taste me? I tell you what a jerk you are before you eat my poop, and how flavorful my shit is going to be for you when you eat it. I know you want to have my shit inside you, don't you. Well, you are going to get your wish, you lucky boy. And if anyone ever knew you liked to eat shit from big assholes they would think you are bad, and dirty, and gross. But I understand. In fact. I love it, my toilet ?
    Models: annalise

Duration: 16 min 4 s
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

On my bathroom, i start shitting stand up with my asshole allready dirty. I make a fucking big poop, who felt on my leg. after this i put this amazing shit like a body cream to take care of me. i put my lovely shit into my pussy, and make my pussy shit!!! I put it back into my asshole, and shit again!! and i destroy my dirty asshole with my all hand into my asshole. And then i cant resist more longer and turn into a good orgasm with sniffing the amazing great smell of my shit.
    Models: MINA

Duration: 17 min 29 s
    Size: 657 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scat, pissing, fisting, squirting in a hotelroom | 1080p | Full HD | h.264 MP4
    While being on a skiing vacation we planned in advance that wed go crazy at least one night in our hotelroom. We were turned on by the idea that such dirty sex games happened in this commonly used hotelroom. Heather comes multiple times squirting, shes being pissed on all over, smeared with her own shit and fucked while not being able to do anything. Shes cuffed and her hands and feet are bound together.
    Models: Heatherfly

Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Size: 545 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its such a beautiful day; and Erica doesnt want to waste a day like this staying cooped up in the house when she has to shit.
    She heads outside with her now broken in queening chair and shits a massive squirting shit. What a relief!!
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 4 min 20 s
    Size: 93.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

She really wants to buy this car but the price is a little to steep for her. She tries to ask the salesman nicely to lower the price but hes not budging. So she decides to do something nasty; she knows he likes eating scat so shes gonna give it to him. Fondling his body until she cajole him into undressing, she makes him lie down the floor and take whats coming to him. She takes off her undies and sits on his face so he can finger her asshole. After a few minutes, she ejects pieces of shit going straight to his mouth, which he eats with delight.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 131 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me with a very dirty pussy i show you how dirty i make my panties and my smegma covered dildo and the Unwashed pussy with smegma all inside my lips.. I tell you how i want you to sniff my unwashed pussy smell all the pussy cheese thats built up before telling you to lick it clean.. i then bend over and show you my asshole i want you to sniff my dirty butthole and lick it clean too Worship my smelly parts Good Boy. Now you get a reward Have your mouth under my asshole and lick up my cheesy creamy cum from my pussy and lick that ass clean at same time.
    Good Boy Now i have something else for you i stick my stink hole in your face and shit right into your mouth i show you the load and tell you to eat it every last mouth full before making you lick my dirty arsehole clean and shitting all over again
    I Say Name WILL in this
    #smegma #smeg #dirtypussy #unwashed #pantyfetish #asshole fetish
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 20 min 16 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Again an epic movie with Godess in tan leggings !! She dress in leggings and put a pair of blue high heels. She order her toilet slave to kiss her feet, smell them and lick her high heels. She suffocate a little her slave with her ass in leggings and a nice facesitting position.
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 6 min 31 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 661 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another classic video from your goddess Kinky Caramel, watch me take my bitchs man hood by pissing on his face, then handcuffing his hands behind his back rendering him helpless making him piss, then I him in his own piss like a bitch .
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 5 min 45 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 215 MiB
    Download From AnzFile