Page 685 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 18558563567568368468568668769573578511851685 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

i love to visit nudist parks where its safe to walk naked in the open. On this occasion, mistress pisses sitting on a wooden bench
    Models: scatmistress

Duration: 1 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 24.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ive been on my period. I show off you at the very beginning My period its over because I had a sanitary pad in my panty which is show no bleeding. But here is my little surprise which is my naughty boy I saved 3 bloody pads from period time. I knew it well how happy you would be. I did well �� I start to unwrap them out and 1 by 1 show you to cam close ups. Hm. I also tell you I love being on my period and Love sniffing my own dirty pads. My own smells is such a turn on to myself. For sure you also dont disappointed when I give you to sniff off the pads. Once I unwrapped out them I sniff over and over then lay on back during sniffing I just pee a lot. I cant get enough of my beautiful pads smells. I also lick them one by one. Such a good taste has them. Then I going to get naughty and take a dildo as would be your dick and stroke it to bloody part of the pad. I start to get ready my tight asshole to penetration. I still sniff the pads during ass fuck. I ask you to take the pads and keep them for yourself. I surprised when fuck my butt because my poo is red from some beetroot �� Reddish poo and period pads good combination. I talk dirty and sexy during butt play and gaping it as well. I ask you before the end where you want to shoot your cum? To the dirty pads or deep inside my asshole. Give it to me now ��
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 15 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The morning was very good and I recorded for you a video clip on my website there are fans who are asking me to remove the videos with the liquid shit , I am very grateful to you my beloved and dear to my heart . In turn, I can hear each and every one of you and your wishes and what you want to see in the video . I drink laxatives pills to me out a large amount of liquid shit ( Diarrhea ) . This time I went into the room I was wearing denim shorts and a tank top , I undressed and got cancer first, I massaged his anus and then started to fart loudly I thought vystrelnut shit to the camera but were afraid to stain the lens . After I released gases, I took her favorite anal toy and letting her into my hot womb between her legs , a bit of tinkering with the clitoris, I inserted it in the ass and here I go diarrhea , I masturbated his anus and shit . Oh , Yes, Fuck this fucking shit , Such a thrill , Yeah Im your dirty Whore , my Mother as well , these are the feelings I experienced .
    Models: Svetlana

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 983 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I got a new huge toy. Its so big it stretched my phat pussy open. I was so fucking horny and really needed to cum hard. I shitted for you while I was playing with my phat pussy. I needed my dirty ass fucked hard with a big dick, I came so much. I know you would love to see me finish with a filthy pedicure enjoy my dirty freek.
    Stacey
    XoXo
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 18 min 18 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 2.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As the evening Olga and I sat drinking tea and we were bored , I told Olga that I want sex very much want to , I cant stand it anymore and Ill explode . Olga told me to put a red dressing gown and lay down on the bed , I did everything you said to Olga , Olga came up to me and started to caress my Breasts and then my pussy with her tongue Oh how sweet it does not even here not a drop of doubt that she does it with love , Olga took the rubber cock and began to fuck me in the pussy Oh yeah a friend do me very well but I dont appreciate Olga she had prepared for me a trap in a moment of strong excitation Olga ostavlyaetsya stands suitable to my head and tells me to open my mouth , I open and Olga shits me right in RTO , a large pile of shit I have worth , I didnt even realize what had happened . Olga puts in my mouth the rubber cock and shoves shit in the throat , I was in shock , she now orders me to piss on the bed , I released the urine and the bed all wet . But Olga doesnt stop she orders me to shit on the bed , I do not what I agree and do what it tells me Olga . So we were taken care of , I was satisfied and my girlfriend too .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 983 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mature blonde Tayler, nude in a pair of black stockings, proclaims that she loves pee and gives us a pee show. Then she tells the cameraman I want your pee”. She kneels in front of him, takes his cock out and plays with it. Tayler wants him to pee in her mouth and offers lots of encouragement, asking for his pee. All this pee action results in his cock getting quite hard. Tayler gets the piss she desires on her face in her mouth and on her tits.
    Models: dhudson

Duration: 4 min 17 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 31.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The video starts with me, riding your dick while i wear a panty.
    After a bit i take a shit in it while your cock is in my pussy, continue to riding you.
    I get off you, take my shitpanty off and start to smear it on your dick.
    I lick and suck on your glans penis, taking your cock deep in my mouth until my lips are covered in my shit.
    i continue riding your dick after i smeared it with a good load of my shit, get off you again and suck my shit and pussyjuice of your cock.
    I ride your dick again and massage my clit until I reach my climax
    Models: LucyScat

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 336 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is placed after the Shitty Anal video prior. Part 2 out of 3 in the series. This video gets incredibly messy, and I hope you enjoy as I sit and even more shit starts flowing out of my asshole. I take that soft shit and cover my tits with it, talking dirty to you and playing with my shitty tits. Following, I begin by teasing you by rubbing shit around my vagina, talking dirty all the while, before showing you what you want. Taking the shit covered dildo, I fuck my vagina with it, getting shit all inside it.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 9 min 55 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot Fuck Dirty BJ Panty Poop
    SO.. This is my first Panty Poop Foot Fuck video EVER!!! It was so fun and I really loved!!!! feeling all that beautiful poop all over my feet and on my bottom really made me hot.
    I push the panties back into my butt and pull them out and push them back in letting you really see my butt and the panties. It really is hot and wants to cum so I really got into it and made my pussy cum.
    Then with my dirty feet I give my man a really great dirty foot job and then cant help but stick that beautiful dirty cock in my mouth and suck him off.
    ENJOY EVERYONE!
    From your favorite couple and redhead!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 12 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 862 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Me and Aria are at it again. This time I decided to do a double milk enema. I fill her up at first with a full glass of milk. She sits her big ass on my big tits and let loose all of her dirty milk. All that creamy dirty milk in ebony ass looked so good coming out on my huge tits, she go some on my lips. I got her back, I filled up my big ass and let it out all over her big ass. Finally I smear her ass with her corn and bean poop that came out her lovely ass.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 18 min 2 s
    Size: 679 MiB
    Download From AnzFile