Page 683 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 18358363367368168268368468569373378311831683 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video you see every orgasm i had with my shit!
    Doesnt matter if i were fully smeared, my pussy stuffed with shit or just a bit covered with my shit!
    This compilation consists clips of these videos:
    Shit and piss stuffed pussy masturbation
    Dirty lollipop masturbation with orgasm
    Huge poop stuffed in my tight Pussy
    Shampoo my hair while my pussy is stuffed
    stuffing pussy and smearing it on my body
    Shit stuffed pussy orgasm
    shitting on the toilet seat escalates
    Pussyshit with orgasm for shipping!
    Filthy slut smeared with her feces
    Nice scat piss fuck
    Fuck me hard!
    Shit on my face makes me so horny
    Lets smear and cum together
    Riding your dick while i shit my pants
    Shit condom, sucking and licking,orgasm
    Riding your dick with my stuffed pussy
    16 Loads
    Really filthy smear session
    Repeated pussy stuffing until orgasm
    The filthiest toilet session I've ever done
    Sensual tits smearing
    Panty shit fucking
    I suck and fuck a shit-dildo
    Shit and piss soup poured over my body
    Tiny slave gets humiliated
    Kale scat double penetration
    Shit in hand and smeared on face
    Dildo fuck in shit stuffed pussy
    Smearing, stuffing, sucking
    Big Panty poop orgasm
    Models: LucyScat

Duration: 19 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 581 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Two cums and her nice scream. Completely covered in shit by the end. Must see. ��
    Models: FetishPlay88

Duration: 19 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I start to tell you how soft and dirty my fuzzy socks. Would you like to sniff it as like I do? I know my dirty socks is your weakness, and you know what else? My wet pee panty and dirty asshole. I knew it. I start to soak in yummy pee this cute meshy panty, Warm pee under me. I pull down a bit my panty and pucker asshole a bit backward. Then take it off and start to sniffing my pee panty, lick it and taste it. I tell you my naughty boy if you sniff my pants you get harder and harder. Do you want to get harder? ? I take my dildo and suck on it and excite and rub it to my asshole for you. Sort of wet noises which turn to dirty dildo because have to shit so bad. When I pucker asshole poop just look out of my butt hole. Also slide the dildo into my ass which is make me poo earlier. Everything what I make dirty I do because of you. I tell you have to poo so I cannot wait for long and release my monster shit. Oh WOW. Can you see how giant shit is? I zoom on it, such a long and giant snake for you. After shitting I dildo my ass and stretching it. Gape it. I ask you which way do you prefer, cum into my dirty ass or on my dirty asshole? Your choice. I fuck my asshole for you over and over and encourage you to cum when I tell you. When I say ‘Now you should cum wherever you want on or in to asshole. You can listen the wet noises from my asshole during gaping it by dildo. I know you cannot get enough of my asshole, dont you? Then I gaping a bit more and show off the poo covered dildo. And one more time close up the huge pile of shit ? Looks amazing!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 36 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today, you will see two dirty sluts what they like shit and pantyhose. Pantyhose over your body and smell of shit is a wonderful combination.First, well consecutive pissThe first push of shit out my ass make Victoria.
    Denise will lick my ass from the dirty shit.Then change the position and Denise pushes out its beautiful aromatic shit.Want to know more? You must see this video.
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 14 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 819 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So today I dont wear any underwear only my sporty bra on. Do you know why I dont wear any of them even if I have 2 pairs in my hand? Because I going to be a very cheeky girl today and want to stuff them in pussy and asshole. I hope well so much fun again. You can start to play with your dick for me. Can you? I knee on in doggy and tease you by my ass and asshole. Finger a bit my asshole and stuff the first pair into ass. Hm.. I felt going to shit it out straightly, then lift up my leg and stuff the other pair into my pussy for you. Both are amazing feeling. I just got naughty and horny. I encourage you to stroke your dick, because I want to cum with you at the same time later. But before I am in doggy and tell you how I have to shit. The main point is just pooping out the very dirty and shit covered panty. I release the shit and peeing. Jump out the thong with the shit. Stinky one for sure. I am also surprised again because its green. So now I know before the day I eat lots of green food, veggies poo its get greenish of them. Also I see my dinner from last night in the shit. I hold up and show off how nasty it is. The panty is totally destroyed. I also pull out my pussy stuffed panty and sniffing my own poo during it. Legs up and lets pull out of. And if I think right its time to make myself cum. Do you wanna cum with me. I told you I want it. First I finger pussy and you can get myself ready. Such a very wet pussy of mine, can you hear it? I make messy the floor �� I make myself quirt at the second time as well but this time you should cum with me when I count from 3 to 1 we both cum �� Enjoy it!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 59 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am stunning in my little black dress and high heels as I walk in on the toilet slave. From the floor, it can look up at my pretty legs as it worships my feet, licking the bottoms of my shoes and then sucking my heels. You will imagine that it is your own tongue pushing its way between my toes as your furiously masturbate. As I take my position over slaves mouth, you are so close to my asshole that you could almost put your own tongue inside it like my slave. The slave's tongue loosens my asshole and goes all the way inside and my asshole becomes more engorged and begins to protrude threateningly. Finally the blessed reward arrives and piles up on the slave's mouth and face. The slave's mind is further warped, associating pleasure and pain, degradation and ecstasy. The degraded pervert lies on the floor as I stand over it, my glorious and unattainable pussy and I spit in his mouth finally.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 898 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In between scenes I had to shit. I used my male talent dick as my toilet. I love making dicks dirty.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 4 min 36 s
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome back, guys! In this video you gonna see how I put a whole dildo up my ass, take it out all shitty, then put in again. I poo all over it. I grab my shit and smear it on my face and on this moment I decided that the mask is no more necessary. Yes, I got shit on my face! Im so excited. Im smearing it over my ass, pussy, feet, arms. In the end I finger my pussy till I come.
    This is my longest video Ive done so far. Almost half an hour of me getting dirty ar horny. Highest quality and crystal clear picture. Video you simply cant miss! ��
    xoxo
    Linda
    Models: sexyass

Duration: 24 min 1 s
    Size: 1.65 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have an obedient toilet slave. Every day I use the slaves mouth for my needs. Every morning, as Im wakes up, I piss and shit in his mouth. Today, I make his mouth full of my thick smelly shit. Do you want to be in his place?
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 13 min 33 s
    Size: 677 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was listening to my favorite song and decided to make a music video out of me getting shwifty. So I took off my pants and my panties and took a shit on the floor and got shwifty. I love doing different things, tit shaking ,oil twerk mixed with pooping, smearing and a music video what can be better. I love this shit!!!
    Happy Hoildays
    Stacey xoxox
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 12 min 59 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile