Page 681 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 18158163167167968068168268369173178111811681 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was so horny before bed and full of shit, lucky for you. I havent pooped all day daddy, I feel like I am going to pop. I love to make my phat booty pop for you daddy then make this phat pussy cum with my Hitachi. I really cum hard for you, I shit on our bed twice. I knew you would love to see me shit on my favorite scarf. Sweet dreams daddy!
    Stacey Short
    XOXOXO
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 15 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I masturbate before using my toilet slave. I command the slave to lie on the floor under the sofa and open his mouth wider. My shit started to come and go out to freedom. The slaves mouth was full and he could no longer resist his will. I picked up pieces of fallen shit and shoved it back in his mouth with big dick. Eat my shit, stupid slave!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 13 min 30 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wear a T-shirt on and a stinky and dirty socks only. Today I wanna play a game. You know whats the name of the game? Fucking my dirty asshole” But before we go ahead I wanna show off something which is dirty and stinky on my feet. Come on sniff on them. Before you sniff my socks could you just remove your pants please and spit on your cock and make it wet like I do to my dildo? Great. I know my asshole is your weakness. Come on stroke on your dick to me. I show how you should touch yourself. I going to be a cheeky girl and put my socks on your hard wood and play on them. Stinky and soft socks wrap around your cock, what a dream come true by me �� I change pose to doggy and talking dirty to you a lot , give you jerk off encouragement on every way. I love my naughty boy whos you are. Puckering asshole and your only job is to stroke yourself. I also have to release my poo what do you think? Are you enough hard to see me shitting? I lay on back and sniff my stinky socks, such an amazingly dirty and sweaty smell have them. One leg up one leg down and push out my creamy poo. Stinky shit and stinky socks. I also fart. But you ‘re still jerking your dick arent you? I take my dildo and insert it and fantasy about this is your dick deep inside me �� Fuck myself and gaping ass. Then I keep fucking myself in doggy then you can see close up my little not tight butt hole. I fart few times, gaping and make juicy butt hole. I fuck myself and sniff on my socks for you. You want to come on my ass or deep into? Up to you, I take all of your cum once you shoot on me. you have 5 sec not more to cum! Sexy video, with lots of dirty talk, ass fucking, gaping, farting, socks sniffing with JOI. Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 54 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

when you come to the excitement, it can not be stopped. You must udělat.Hovna are reliable way to my orgasm. Come and see forKisses Victoria
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 14 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 829 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its a beautiful morning; fresh air, hot steamy shit All on my balcony facing the front of my apartment complex as people walk by.
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 5 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 918
    Size: 267 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The insatiable Peter is at the door of Mistress Carter Studio early in the morning! To serve the mistress in hope and to fill his stomach with the special delicacies from in-house production!
    Although Peter is lucky and gets his hoped brown gold his mistress, but he has this time made the bill without the landlady! Because the mistress simply turns the tables and instead of just fulfilling the slaves request for a caviar donation, she takes Peters services for several days! Because according to your favorite film the 120 days of Sodom you are planning a very special long-term therapy for your novice! Whole 5 days, the slave will feed himself only by Mistress Carter excretions and his bondage begins today!
    Enjoy part 1 of 5 extraordinary caviar films at an introductory price!
    Der nimmersatte Peter steht Fr

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cindy Lou and her stuffy need to take a poo but she wants to be a naughty girl and poop in her panties rather than use the toilet like a big girl. She mashes the poo into her crack, makes her stuffy smell her messy panties, then takes them off to show him what she did. Later she decides to put the dirty, poo filled panties back on, poop in them some more and then play with her poop till it is all over her sweet little ass and the bathroom floor..
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 10 min 47 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I woke up got in the shower, when down to the kitchen to have breakfast. My stomach started to feel like I had gas, but I quickly figured out that it was no gas. It was a hot steaming pile of poop coming right out my huge ass right there in my kitchen. I smear the hot shit all over my clean well oiled body. So turned on by the smell so sweet an how it felt so warm an creamy on my soft skin. Since I was in the kitchen and always wanted to see how a banana would feel if I fucked my phat ass with it. Thats exactly what I did! I use my poop as lube an fuck the shit out of my tight ass hole with that banana until it bused in me. So turned on I wanted to see how a snickers would feel. I was so horny after smearing my hot shit an fucking my ass with all that food I got out my big glass dildo and fucking my shitty ass so deep an hard I came so much I didnt want to stop. I was so into fucking my shitty ass I lost track of time so that is why it is 2 parts to this scene. Enjoy, I know I did. Remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Amazing new premium video) First, I give the slave a giant pile of fresh shit, and then show him my chocolate pussy and take shit off his face so he could enjoy the stunning view and then he Fucks me full of shit pussy and cums in me) Then you will see dirty crempie which will make you jerk off from the sight!) Good quality, great view, original content, and lots of orgasms which will give you this video) its simple!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 312 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I made some of my special sweet treats for you, I hope you are hungry. Watch as I fill a huge mixing bowl with my sweet shit these are going in your brownies !! Now lets take the pee out before I mix up that smooth fudge batter with my huge shit. After its finished I pull it out of the oven and tell you to eat my shitty brownies, I seal it and ship it off to you!!

Duration: 15 min 29 s
    Size: 1.70 GiB
    Download From AnzFile