Page 672 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 17257262266267067167267367468272277211721672 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Since we got a condom with nubs, i really wanted to try something out.
    I shit out a soft load and start to pack my shit in the condom.
    It was harder then i thought, and it took a bit time but i managed to do it.
    The pure view on this condom, filled with my shit was so horny making.
    I put the condom in my pussy, but soon i noticed that the shit squished out on my pubicarea and in my pussy.
    A little bit frustrated and disappointed i tried to fix it, but it doesnt worked.Unfortunately, I broke it.
    I took my dildo and put the totally smeared condom over it, starting to fuck myself, which felt really,really good.
    I took the didlo out of my pussy and started to lick on the shit and to suck on the shit while i masturbate until i had a orgasm.
    Models: LucyScat

Duration: 9 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 294 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi guys. In this video you will see how Olga and I are getting our tits dirty. We caress our breasts in turn, first I am Olga, and then Olga to me. Next, we shit on each other and smeared our liquid shit on the body with boobs. We did not touch each other with our hands, but only touched our body and breasts and smeared shit on our bodies. The smell was very strong because there was a lot of shit, we kept it in ourselves for several days, so that today as much as possible shit stuck on our breasts and more shit we could smear on our bodies. We love you very much and always try to make our videos attractive and interesting. Thank you for being with us !
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 57 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video you will see me and Olga. I admit we are very pleased to work it together. We love to be alone. Today, Im probably a slave. Olga will fuck me, write to me and shit. She tore my favorite pink tights and took a big, rubber dick. She fucked me in her pussy and did it quickly and sharply. Today, Olya is aggressive and tough. Then she nasrat on me and wrote and smeared shit on the phalos and fucked me already dirty phallus. Then he gave me shit on the phalos in my mouth and I licked the shit and swallowed Olgas poop. I sucked the dirty phalos again and again, and Olga pushed me deeper into my throat, so that the drooling flowed out of my mouth. Olga continued to thrust a dirty cock into me with her shit. She brought me to squirt, when she once again pulled the phalos from me, I peeed a lot on the bed. Olga left me and took the camera, she showed you very close my dirty loose cunt and how I fucked on the bed after my dirty and abrupt sex with a rubber member))) We hope you appreciate our work. Thank you for having us!

Duration: 9 min 7 s
    Size: 885 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

#1 Autumn's First Smearing Shoving Shit Show EVER
    This is the first video I ever made that had anything to do with scat. As some of you may know from my GET To KNOW ME” videos I was very familiar with scat play prior to making this video. But this was really fun for me to get in front of the camera and show off a little.
    I shit on a plate and play a little with it and smear it on myself and shove it inside my huge cunt and then bang my clit while I fuck myself with a dildo climaxing hard.
    #2 Pooped My PANTIES - First Time!!
    I have never pooped my panties before. I've never felt the poop squish up against my skin and smear in my butt crack before. I did today and I'm sharing this with you all.
    I hope you enjoy sharing the first time I pooped my panties!! I really enjoyed sharing it with you.
    #3 3 Day HUGE Panty POOP
    I held my poop for 3 almost 4 days and this was a HUGE Poop! It smeared Up my panties and into my pussy and really made a huge mess. Felt So Damn Good!!!
    From your favorite tattooed redhead!
    Autumn Young
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video was recorded on the order . The customer asked me to make him a video clip in which I completely naked first poop and pee on the floor , and then standing on her knees and opening wide his anus I fart very loudly . I didnt have to think and made him this video . Any of you can become a writer video clip written by him . If you wish to have in your collection a video clip with my participation do not hesitate to write , I will answer all and you will get your collection my hot video . With love to you, Svetlana .
    Models: Svetlana

Duration: 8 min 17 s
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today video for fans of masturbation with the shit.First soft masturbation through pantyhose stroking my pussy with cold cucumber.Then I kneel on all fours and push the shit in tights.Undress shit dirty pantyhose and I masturbate.I lick the shit out of pantyhose and my pussy fucking cucumber..
    Heute Video f

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today i felt in love with my fucking big shit!!!! I show you my body, and when i open my ass, he is allready full of shit. I make a big poop in face of you, and after she was so amazing that i start licking her and turn into a fucking big orgasm.
    I LOVE MY SHIT.
    Models: MINA

Duration: 13 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 497 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Good day or for whom night! Dear our fans and those who have just joined our big family, we are pleased to present you our new video. Alice, Jana and Carolina are on it. The girls are sitting on the couch. Today, a little lightness and tenderness. Girls take cigarettes, smoke and start masturbating their cunt. They do it slowly and smoke at the same time. Carolina, Alice and Yana want pleasure and some tenderness. Then they take the rubber falos and help them to reach orgasm by the phalos. Girls enjoy and show you how good it is. Then they take turns in turning themselves up to squirt and you can see clearly how each of them squints, as a fountain of urine breaks out, and then scatters. The girls are sitting on the couch, so they feel shit right on the sofa and asses with warm, still hot shit. Here is a video for you. We really hope that you like our work and you come to visit us with pleasure. We love and appreciate you, our dear)

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

3-IN-1/ SPRAY the WALL First Shit Shitty SYBIAN Ride
    #1 SPRAYED THE WALL WITH SHIT
    Title says it all. This video is naughty. I am wearing my Docs and I really pull my ass cheeks apart so you can really see my holes. I bare down an just shoot shit across the room and I shit all over the wall! I really prolapse in this one and Sprayed!!! After that I finger myself and make my pussy come and I pissed and it's shit beautiful.
    #2 I'm Back!! 1st New Shit in 6mos!!
    This is the first video I have done in nearly 6 months and I am so glad to be back. Thank you all for the wonderful messages and encouraging words! You;re all so great.
    This is an early morning video. I had just woken up and for the first time in a long time decided to go ahead and video. I'm glad I did. I am grunting and pushing and really enjoying feeling myself relieve. I get so hot that I have to make myself cum after my big morning poo!
    #3 Shitty SYBIAN Ride
    I was riding my Sybian and started to cum so hard that I shit myself. It was such a huge load that I couldn't help but reach back and start smearing it all over my huge tits, beautiful body and face.
    Enjoy everyone. From your favorite redhead.
    Muah!
    Autumn Young

Duration: 15 min 35 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All three of my Mommy Cunt Whore Training Videos! OVER 60 MINUTES of Me training my mom how to be a dirty little cunt stuffing, piss drinking, shit eating puking whore.
    #1 MOMMY Slut Cunt Whore TRAINING
    This is a great training video OVER 22 MINUTES!
    Training my Mommy to be a good cunt whore. This is available 2 ways - both as a 2 part hi def HD 1080 movie as a single download low def HD 1280X720 movie.
    Mommy needs to be training the be a good and nasty cunt whore slut. I start my showing her how to slap her tits and spit on her big tits and then teach her how to drink her piss. I teach her how to stretch her cunt really big and stretch it wide for her to see. I also teach her how to puke and shove a dildo down her throat and gag and puke on herself and shove her puke and shit in her cunt. I smear my shit training her to be a good cunt whore and spear it everywhere..
    I shit and smear in also and then shove it inside my cunt and shove it in with a huge dildo. I use 3 different dildos to train my mommy to be a good mommy cunt whore talking to her the whole time. I use a really big one at the end and make myself cum and shove more shit inside me.
    #2 Mommy Slut Cunt Whore Training Part 2 OVER 18 MINS
    This is the 2nd Video in this series of Mommy Cunt Training.
    Training my Mommy to be a good cunt whore. I am all dolled up in pig tails and a little black dress and super high heels I wear the entire time!
    Mommy needs to be training the be a good and nasty cunt whore slut. I start my reminding her how a good cunt whore slaps her tits and spit on her big tits and then remind her how to drink her piss and use it for lubrication for those big dildos. I take my dildo and shove it as far in my throat as possible and puke all over myself. I take my puke and teach mommy how to use and smear it everywhere and fist fuck her cunt with it.
    I teach her how to stretch her cunt really big and stretch it wide for her to see. I also teach her how to smear and keep using her puke and puking more when we need more and shove a dildo down her cunt throat and gag and puke on herself and shove her puke fisting herself.
    I make myself come really good using all my slimy puked up dinner.
    #3 Mommy Cunt WHORE Training Part 3 OVER 22 MINS
    Part 3 of the best series ever..Mommy Cunt Whore Training..
    In this one I just got home from soccer practice being the good little soccer mom I am. I am kind but very firm to mommy telling her exactly what she needs to do to be a good little cunt whore. It has everything. piss, shit and puke. I smear it all an shove it all in my cute. I stretch my cunt and ass for her teaching her whats good to do.
    If you liked the last two you will love this one too!!

Duration: 22 min 21 s
    Size: 710 MiB
    Download From AnzFile