Page 642 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 14254259263264064164264364465269274211421642 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello to you, our dear fans and fans. In this video you will see four beautiful girls Alice, Karolina, Yana and Olga. The girls decided to stain what they are wearing today. Carolina is dressed in denim shorts, Yana is dressed in white shores, Olga in white leggings and Alice in sweatpants. The girls took turns showing us their beautiful bodies, long legs, beautiful elastic ass. Then they took turns to shit in what they were wearing, and three friends sniffed and showed dirty ass. The video turned out to be long and iterative. See everything you need)))
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Listen as i say hello and welcome you to my latest playtime! Im all in red and I have a nice bald pussy! Watch as i toy myself with my vibrator for you, letting you see all my bald pussy in all its glory. Listen as i moan with pleasure and taste myself! Watch as i use my dildo on my tight little pussy! Next i use both the vibrator and dildo, but im not ready to cum just yet
    Now lets really spice things up I bend and shit oto my dildo, on all fours. Covering it with shit Next i fuck my pussy with it and cover my pussy both internally and externally in my lovely , dirty poo.Next i push hard and let the shit fall out of my pussy, along with a little piss.With shit ridden hands i scoop it up and turn my mouth into my toilet Its hard to swallow but i manage itGagging and vomiting it back i wont be defeated i re swallow it. My most extreme video yet. My pussy and my mouth is my toilet and ill take the lot!!!
    Models: PrincessPoo

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had diarrhea , I couldnt hold back the pressure of liquid shit , I spent the whole day shitting liquid diarrhea and my ass is not can not calm down . While there was a small gap, I turned on the camera and pressed the record button , you like when I shit in her panties , this time Im wearing white underwear , panties and bra , on my feet I wore stockings and high-heeled shoes , and at first I pose for you take a variety of poses so you can enjoy the beauty of my body and underwear , and then I raise my legs up and then out of my ass shoots liquid diarrhea , you will be able to enjoy the view out of your ass, out diarrhea , my white panties turn brown shit . As for my legs and ass dripping diarrhea , I am again posing for you in the dirty shit panties , I stand up with cancer on his knees and take off panties and show you my dirty ass all in the shit . I love to spoil my underwear to shit and piss in it )

Duration: 9 min 26 s
    Size: 916 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enjoy several shit videos by Erica. A full 16.5 minutes of different positions, toilets, and shits. Come and enjoy my shits with me.
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 16 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 771 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave have made me a piece of bread. But it seems like he has just the last end of the bread so I ask him if he can't afford buying a new bread? On top of that he have forgotten to put butter on the bread, even thou I have told him a 100 times I always use butter!!
    Well, it is time to teach him a lesson so he does not forget this one more time. I have had a diarrhea, and I want to fill his hands with my shit! I order him to put his hands under my asshole, and I try really hard to push some disgusting liquids in his hands. But only pee comes out at first, and really a lot of it.
    I order him to start licking my asshole, and maybe he will get some nuggets with his tongue deep in my ass. He has to do a proper job, or the punishment will be severe! I once more squat over his hands, and try even harder to give him a lesson. But it seems I emptied myself earlier today. So once more I order him to get his tongue deep inside my ass, to make sure it is properly clean before I leave him on the porch.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 607 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After whipping in the woods she pee, sitting, smeared face of shit and full of snot. You filthy beast!
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 3 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: AVI
    Size: 164 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Two girls Yana and Carolina put on jeans and Alice put on denim shorts, first three girls pose for you arrange a small erotic show in which the girls show you their jeans , after the demonstration of jeans girls Carolina and Yana got cancer and lowered their jeans to show you their white clean Asses , then the girls take turns pissing and shit in their jeans on their legs dripping urine leaving traces on the jeans . After that, each of the two girls pulls down her jeans and shows you her dirty jeans and ass , Alice was waiting for this time when the girls will lower the jeans from their Asses , Alice picked up a rubber dick and in turn Fucks the girls in their dirty Asses .
    Models: Click here to cancel reply.

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you like to watch when girls take turns posing for you in jeans ? After the demonstration of jeans, the girls take turns removing jeans exposing their beautiful Asses , after the demonstration of the ass , the girls again wear their jeans on clean white Asses, but our girls are very few, each of them in turn become a cancer on their knees and fill their jeans with shit and urine , the girls ‘legs are dripping with urine leaving wet traces on the girls jeans , but not all the girls get up from their knees and take off their jeans and show you their dirty Oh yeah so much shit in jeans for three girls , they put their jeans back on their dirty Asses and pose for you again . In this video , Caroline , Alice and Marina took part for you . Three beautiful girls with gorgeous Asses .

Duration: 12 min 14 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I piss my sweet Belgian girlfriend MissLolyX in the mouth!
    Ive met with my kinky and sweet Belgian girlfriend, MissLolyX, on March 24, in Belgium, to lead a nasty user GangBang (the hot, sparkling and kinky videos of which youll see soon)! But before the users came to our sperm GangBang, we have made nasty Lesbo Action! We also pissed each other in our greedy mouths. Here in this part, I pissed Loly in the mouth. She swallowed my hot champagne and licked my pee-pussy clean. The last rest of my hot piss she kept in the mouth and we gave us then horny piss kisses and made filthy piss-swapping. So that I got to swallow my delicious piss too! All this you see from 2 different camera angles!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My sweet Belgian girlfriend, MissLolyX, pisses me in the mouth!:
    Ive met with my kinky and sweet Belgian girlfriend, MissLolyX, on March 24th, in Belgium, to lead a kinky user GangBang (the hot, sparkling and kinky videos of which youll soon see all)! But before the users came to our sperm GangBang, we have made kinky Lesbo messes. We also pissed each other in our greedy mouths. Here in this part, Loly pissed into my mouth. I swallowed her hot champagne. Loly pissed me, so much and with such pressure, in my sweet mouth I swallowed me The last of her hot piss, I kept in my mouth and we gave us then horny piss kisses and made filthy piss-swapping. So that she got to swallow her delicious piss too! All this you see from 2 different camera angles !.
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 6 min 35 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 461 MiB
    Download From AnzFile