Page 64 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566741141645641064 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today you will see how it behaves horny bitch when she needs her orgasm.My favorite color is white. Very combine well with to color of shit, its a wonderful contrast.I like the combination of nylon and shit, its very exciting for me.I love to play with myself, and Im glad if somebody looks masturbating and I shit in my mouth and shit in pussy.I think you could see that shit is my passion!!!
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 14 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi) I record my new insane sweety video) Period + my shit fetish) I smeared my ass, face, pussy, with blood and shit)) And fucked herself violet dildo thats make me squirt (+blood) orgasm)) I really hope you like it) stay tuned and see yeah) =*
    PS: I use microphone in this video, very hight sound quality.
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 13 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.69 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I found my nice red pants and first thing that i think of, is to shit to them
    So i put them on, go to the bathroom and we start the camara
    First 5 minutes i was pushing and very slowly filling up my pantys. i love that warm feeling.
    Then i slowly sit on the side of the bath on it multiple times.
    Then i pushing with my hand on my full panties. pushing more and more.
    Tt was realy dirty and i love that. i play with that, my pants its still on.
    Then i slowly put them down, and again back on my. I pull thong them.
    Then i was rubbing my ass with shitti panties on side of the bath, that feels amaizing
    Shooting on Canon 60D, Full HD 1080p, 50mm lens.
    Keywords: panty poop, pred pants, shitting, scat, closeup, bathroom, detail, pushing, rubbing, smearing
    Models: Alisea

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 515 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get all 10 of the amazing videos I made with ScatGoddess Amanda! Watch the entire collection for much cheaper then the individual videos! You get all of the videos I made with Amanda in June!
    You get:
    Amanda Shits In My Mouth
    Amanda, Help Me Shit and Cum
    Poopy Diapers With Amanda
    Dirty Lesbian Anal Worship
    Drinking Amandas Shitty Milk Enema
    Shitty Enema Fun With Amanda
    Amanda, Fart With Me
    Amandas Shit Loving Piggy
    Behind The Scenes With Amanda
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Size: 876 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    I look into your eyes and lick my lips. You excited, too? Were only just getting started, baby ��
    I take my time strip teasing out of my tight top, jeans and heels, kneading my plucking at my tits up close and giving you a sweet show before dropping to the floor and bending over doggy style, watching you invitingly as I slowly pull down my crisp white panties to my knees and give you a good view �� I strip off my panties, completely naked as I reach for my heels and put them back on for the show I spread my legs in doggy style again, and birth some nice thick turds while I hiss in pleasure. Fuck yeah, feels so good to shit <3
    You watch as I crawl down on the floor before my pile of shit and slather the length of the closest cock-log over and over again with my tongue, licking up and down the length of it while staring at you long-fully, before smiling goodbye. Don't you wish my dirty scat mouth was milking your cock? ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 370 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As I am sitting in my bed I explain very clearly to my slave that i can make all men do nasty things just by giving them some pleasure. As beautiful as I am any slave cater to my every need.. So I tell my slave that this will happen to him today. I tell him to undress, first of all so I can have a laugh of his tiny dick. But he is always doing what I say.. no matter what.. He has a collar that says he belongs to me.. and only me! He has to lay down and start wanking his little rascal, while I hover over him in my panty teasing him with my sexy ass.. I know he is so easily teased by a beautiful Princess like me. I take his dick and start wanking it for him while I start to pee in his mouth.. This should be paradise for my slave.. After all being touched by my Princess hands while I pee in his mouth is a privilege. You can see he is getting harder and harder.. But then again! It is me! Then I tell him to get ready.. I need to shit, and I push out two large turds in his mouth and face. I am still wanking him while he has my shit in his mouth.. I count from 10 to zero, and he cum as I say zero.. So you see I can make all men shit eaters by giving them a little pleasure. He will remember the sensational feeling having my shit in his mouth gave him forever. So from now on, his only diet will be what is processed through my Princess body.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 8 min 44 s
    Size: 534 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love eating shit! In this clip, I put a plate full of shit and at first slowly enjoyed its smell and taste, and then impatiently swallowed it), pushing a mouthful of shit and swallowing it all). I was so excited by the process of eating shit that I shoved a big poo into my pussy and fuck myself with a dildo, and then finished the rest of the shit with even more pleasure. In this video, a surprise awaits you I was so excited about the shootings that I continued to masturbate when I finished shooting the clip, and I did not turn off the camera. What came of it, see for yourself.
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 18 min 5 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lady Quinn Carter is so hot, she filled up on pizza and broccoli just so she could turn me onby farting all over my cock. Thank you babynow rub that sexy nose on my dick, so you can smell your dirty asshole. Nobody sniffs cock like you Quinn, youre gonna make me come all over that sexy ass chest piece <3
    PS Her dirty talk is ammazziing
    Models: jigglis

Duration: 22 min 19 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1 008 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As the evening Olga and I sat drinking tea and we were bored , I told Olga that I want sex very much want to , I cant stand it anymore and Ill explode . Olga told me to put a red dressing gown and lay down on the bed , I did everything you said to Olga , Olga came up to me and started to caress my Breasts and then my pussy with her tongue Oh how sweet it does not even here not a drop of doubt that she does it with love , Olga took the rubber cock and began to fuck me in the pussy Oh yeah a friend do me very well but I dont appreciate Olga she had prepared for me a trap in a moment of strong excitation Olga ostavlyaetsya stands suitable to my head and tells me to open my mouth , I open and Olga shits me right in RTO , a large pile of shit I have worth , I didnt even realize what had happened . Olga puts in my mouth the rubber cock and shoves shit in the throat , I was in shock , she now orders me to piss on the bed , I released the urine and the bed all wet . But Olga doesnt stop she orders me to shit on the bed , I do not what I agree and do what it tells me Olga . So we were taken care of , I was satisfied and my girlfriend too .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 983 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In my new video you can see close up and different perspectives of my big sexy ass. I have so much shit. Big pile of shit coming down out of my ass on the slaves face. Ill sit on the slaves face so that he enjoyed the taste of my shit. Suck, lick and swallow my shit. Its your fate!
    Models: margo

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Size: 593 MiB
    Download From AnzFile