Page 634 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 13453458462463263363463563664468473411341634 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

i poop in sexy transparent underwear and take it of smearing my body and show my very dirty sexy ass and after it smear another parts of my body too
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The formation of a slave, first steps, first humiliation, the first slap in the face Unbroken pride, irritation and anger, drink urine, swallow, suck cock. You said Other peoples shit tastes better”, youre under the ass, open your mouth. Toilet science is difficult, you will pass all stages and become a toilet bowl!
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its been a busy day for me and I have finally getting home. Im telling you all about my day and then I realize that I need to go to the toilet. Only its so cold! I decide that instead of going to the toilet im just going to do it in my panties instead! I decide I dont want to get poo all over my clothes so I do a sexy striptease for you. Then I brace in the doggy style position and fill my light coloured panties with poo. I then take them off, show you the poo and then smear myself in it.POV as I do my arse cheeks and hole) Disgusted with myself and knowing you are wanking and loving it, I head off to the shower telling you to come in when your done. ( Full face)
    Models: PrincessPoo

Duration: 7 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 229 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I live in a flat with a shared bathroom and kitchen. Unfortunately the toilet has been vandalised so theres a plumber and bathroom fitter thats been busy for the past two hours with the toilet. I have been desperate to pee since just before they turn up. Its getting desperate now. I cant pee in the kitchen sink as someone might come in! I frantically look all over the kitchen for something I can pee in but theres nothing big enough! All I can find is a towel and I cant pee in that! I decide to go and sit down and try and cross my legs. It gets to the oint where I just cant hold it in any longer and I piss my leggings and knickers in the chair I clean myself up and decide I feel so liberated at finally letting go I fuck myself to orgasm, not caring if anyone walks in. Ive already pissed myself, a grown woman! it cant get anymore embarrassing than that!
    Models: PrincessPoo

Duration: 10 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 432 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Turned on to poop, in ecstasy riding a dildo and pooping is her climax!
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 19 min 22 s
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So I am addicted to the smell and taste of my shit. Today, I lay several turds and let them fall to the ground. Then I get down on my hands and knees and worship the load I just delivered. The smell is just so delicious and I start to salivate. Its so comforting when I stick my face into the warm and soft shit. I lick at it tenderly, then begin to put more and more into my mouth to really savor it. Its a pleasure to share this with you.
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want to watch me shit?!
    Home after a long day ready for a shower needing a shit,
    Strip off and go to toilet for a pee then feel the need to poop! Tell you (camera) to get out but you want to stay and watch?! You ask me to go on the floor so you can watch! I get in doggy style and poop! Feeling turned on from you watching I start to tease my clit and cum hard!!
    Xxxx
    Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 939 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me tell you how im going to make you watch me poo my pants and then im going to tell you exactly what i want you to do with it..
    I pee and push out a big tasty poo in my pants, rubbing my warm bulge then i take my pants off and show you my delicious botty choccy thats inside..
    I then show you what i want you to do with it and i lick my poo and instruct you to do the same then tell you i want you to consume the whole lot, tasting all my sweet shit thats just come out of that arsehole of mine
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 36 s
    Size: 473 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Three friends I Carolina and Marina decided to arrange for you an erotic show in a coat, we put a coat on our naked bodies . First, the video we take turns posing for you , unbutton coat showing you their naked bodies, take different poses . After demonstrating their bodies , we sit on chairs and begin to caress her fingers between her legs , we love to do it , each of us in turn pissing and shitting on a chair, and after the girls all went to the toilet, we smear the shit on your pussy and body .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 14 min 38 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Collection of pissing in hotels while drunk! 2 hours 8 min !!!
    Big collection of me and Kate drunk peeing everywhere in hotel rooms, on all furnitures- everywhere where we can! All over wet! we are drunk and making fun, doing crazy drunk thinks, drinking more and trashing all in hotel lol
    including : we are Tipsy with Kate in hotel peeing in all furnitures” and we are Tipsy peeing in hotel everywhere and smoking a lot and doing crazy things!”
    Models: YourDream

Duration: 2 h 6 min
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile