Page 61 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263711111615611061 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This my 2nd Get To Know Me Video. This is version 2 and will have 3 different yet exciting versions to it. So if this is not the version that most appeals to you wait for the final version to be posted at a later date!
    THIS 2nd version I am talking to you and explaining more about myself and my experiences in the last 3-4 months while I have been here on Scatshop and my experience from videoing and how those have been going compared to what I was used to with just being naughty off camera in my normal day to day life!
    I talk to you the entire time and then pull down my jeans while still in my stilettos. I get ready to poop on the plate below me while sitting on the toilet. I then decide I need to pee first before pushing my ENORMOUS load out that I have been holding for 3 days!
    After peeing I push out that ENORMOUS load onto the plate and then give you a nice long close up view of the entire movement. To image smelling or tasting whatever your imagination wants to do with it. It is so HUGE I couldnt even believe it!
    I continue to enjoy my enormous shit but slowly and methodically spreading it all over my body. I am really explaining how everything feels as I am spreading it all over me. I make myself cum really hard as I had gotten so hot while taking my time spreading brown all over me.
    Muah!
    From your favorite Redhead!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 23 min 56 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.54 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today Godess want to use her slave for her dirty pleasures and as a reward she let the slave cumming. But not before she make him a great mask” conyained her Huge Diarrhea, all on his mouth and face. What else you can dream and stroke your cock untill cumming is out ?
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 2 min 59 s
    Resolution: 528 x 704
    Format: AVI
    Size: 209 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My toilet slave is very capable of eating shit! I decided to test him with diarrhea �� How its cruel. Lets see if he can eat all my smelly diarrhea! And he has to drink my pee too. I am planning to use him all week and more until he cant eat any more shit or maybe until he get used to swallow easily
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 12 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 750 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was trying on this new dress I picked up and forgot I had lol. Getting ready to go out with my girlfriends my stomach started to feel a little gassy, but it was no gas it was a huge semi-hard turd about 6 inches waiting to bus out my shit-hole. I couldnt hold it I went right on the floor like a good scat whore. Why would they rush me at a time like this, I wanted to play with my dirty asshole.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 7 min 10 s
    Size: 810 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I shit a huge pile on my slave. Than i smear the shit all over me an him. What a delicious mess.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 13 min 20 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today she will make a very important presentation to the CEO and she is extremely nervous, so nervous that her stomach is actually grumbling. Theres no time to go to the restroom so she ignores it and carries on with her presentation. Halfway through it, she felt her asshole about to release shit, so she doubles over on the table and tries to hide her discomfort from her audience. Shit creams all over her panties and she is forced to continue her presentation with scat all over her ass.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 10 min 21 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My devoted slave has renewed her deference and loyalty to me and, to prove how much he loves me and adores me, she requested this video to know how he will be treated when he will have the honor of being my toilet-slave. This doll that you see looks a lot like toilet bitch. I beat the doll with a dildo in the head and spank it with a whip, also in the head and face. Then, I put a big piece of poop on her head and then continue to beat her with dildos on the face covered with shit. I spit and pee on it. She will be my human toilet. Every time I will call you, and youll be under my ass and under my pussy to attend my corporal needs when I wake up, after which you will have the honor to clean up my intimate parts fragrant of scent.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 876 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I start off farting in my cute peach shorts. Slide those down and start spreading my asshole real wide and slip a few of my fingers in. I can feel my shit up in my asshole with my fingers! I talk about that and begin to vigorously finger my tight ass. It gets messy and poopy but that doesnt make me stop ��
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 6 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 233 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It attack me in shopping mall and I fart soo loud around are people Whats a shame. But I leave my food and run to the toilet. I almost die I thought I poop in my panites!! From my ass flows huge quantity of shit. Aroud me again are many people They hear my farts and plops. Haha. I dont care. This smell is worst But brown stop me in this toilet. Diarrhea attack me here many times. My ass is like fountain.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Size: 993 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I and Caroline have a way we can use our friend Alice as a slave , we undressed before the goal, our feet were wearing only shoes and we began to shit and piss as well as to release the enema on her friend Alice but all in good time . We put Caroline on the floor Alice and Caroline got cancer and spread your legs and Alice began to lick her pussy Carolina , at the time when Alice caresses Carolina , Carolina Alice pissing directly in my mouth , Oh Yes a mouth full of urine from our friend Alice , then Alice does not stop and continues to fondle her , Yes, its just class , I also want to use the toilet , and Carolyn takes Alice by the hair and dragged her to me , my Alice, too, begins to caress , and I also piss on your face and in your mouth my friend the body of Alice trickle of urine escape Oh this is so cool . I stand cancer and Alice begins to caress my ass with his tongue , Oh how I love when I caress play with my butt at the moment when Alice tongue caressing my anus Im the shit , Oh yeah but Alice does not stop her tongue smearing my shit ass , Oh yeah on the chest of Alice my shit to her down and now Carolina Carolina also enters my dirty ass with her tongue , after fondling my dirty anus , Caroline and Alice kiss , but thats not all . Carolina gets bent over knees and I fill her ass with water , I give her a water enema , after I had filled the water butt Carolina Carolina gets up and shoots Alice enema right in the mouth and on the face , Yes this little slut wants more , I enter in the ass Carolina the neck of the glass bottles hold a bit I pull the neck out of your ass, Carolina and Alice licks her neck sucking on it licking the traces of shit , then Alice and in turn is inserted in the ass Carolina their fingers and pulled and licked them , what are they delicious its just superb . Then we get up with Caroline and trying to get us pulled out, ‘ we thrust the fingers in the mouth and makes us sick . Our little slut Alice all in the shit urine and enema and vomit in our . Here we had a great time and all were very pleased .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 25 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile