Page 574 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 7447452456457257357457557658462467410741574 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Veronica Moser is chewing and swallowing the pile of shit in front of Mistress Michelle and Lady Angie while she wank herself. She is very horny. Then Lady Angie is shitting on a plate and Veronica Moser is licking her asshole clean after she is ready. Together with the shit and the piss she has to go into the cage.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 13 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 581 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yana Olga lay in bed and talked like someone is planning to spend the summer , the girls were Smoking cigarettes and talking , Yana Olga very much love to wear white panties , but after a Frank talk about sex and with whom Yana Olga is not against sex , she was excited , and Olga began to fondle first Breasts and nipples Yana , and after Yana put cancer on the knees and pushed his ass Yanas white panties and began to caress the anus Yana language , Yes it is very hot and Olga is very much like . Then Yana Olga and I traded places and now Yana pushed with priests of Olga panties and began to caress the anus Olga language . After Olga and Yana and then filled her favorite white trusiki shit , girls take off their panties and show you my dirty ass again wear . Yes, its the bomb for two dirty ass and two white panties in shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Olga and Yana put on your beautiful body jeans and did a little pose for you they like to do . But Yana and Olga something ate not that, and they have very sore tummies . Yana climbed onto the table and pulled the jeans and then out of her ass then he started having liquid diarrhea , Oh yeah shes amazing when shit , big pile of liquid shit out of their ass . After Yana on the table climbed Olga and also lowered jeans , about how cool it is to watch near as the girl shit out of Olgas ass began to get diarrhea , she farts fucked and squirt of fly shit on the floor , fucking in the room is the smell of fresh shit but Yana and Olga is really like .

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Size: 709 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yana was in the kitchen making a tea , but then came into the kitchen Olga in her hand was a Dildo , she sat on the chair and started to watch Yana goes naked in the kitchen . Olga was Horny and took Yanas hand and put cancer and began to fuck Yana in the ass with a Dildo , Oh yeah Yana you dirty girl as soon as Olga pulled from Yanina ass Dildo , Yana started to come out shit , this is so cool , shes just a slut . Olga again stuck the Dildo in Yana ass, and continued to have her dirty anal . Olga licked dirty Palos which was shit and again had they to Yana . Olga also wanted Ian to fuck her in the ass with a Dildo , Olga did not go in the morning to the toilet so that her ass was also full of shit , Yana Olga fucked with Dildo in the ass , and Olga also started to produce ass shit , Olgas ass was full of shit , but Ian didnt estabilishes and continued to fuck Olga in the ass dirty of shit from the Dildo . Oli began again to get out of the ass shit , this time Yana threw his mouth and filled his mouth Olga Yana shit . Very cool girls spent their time . This video you really like and you want more dirty games . Also in this video, Yana sucking on the dirty Dildo , licking him shit his sweet lips and tongue .

Duration: 13 min 58 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today, after a long time I decided to make a new film with my shit. First, I smoke a cigarette, prepare a dildo into action and into a large bowl that do hovno.V first part I masturbate with a dildo, it is to be wet pussy and lick shit taste. Yes, I am excited and push shit then I reach my shitty nylons and start enjoying my shit. Hmm, tastes great and my excitement is at the top
    Models: DirtyIvonne

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My new personal human toilet! He eats and drinks whatever his Mistress offers him!
    ITALIAN
    Il mio nuovo cesso personale! Mangia e beve tutto cio che la sua Padrona gli offre!
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 14 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 226 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Models:

Duration: 3 min 54 s
    Size: 648 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am about to have a huge blast disgusting wet shit explode out of my ass! Its so loud and powerful and turns me on so much! The sight of the shit pouring out of my ass! A waterfall of shit bursting out of my pretty little asshole! And the loud disgusting farting noise! Its the hottest feeling in the world!
    I take laxatives sometimes so I can experience that wonderful desperate feeling! I love being completely helpless. I am going to shit and I have no way of preventing it! Its going to be a loud, disgusting wet explosion! And its going to make me feel so good when it comes out!
    Watch as I talk dirty to you, explaining how much I love my wet diarrhea shit. Then I turn around and fart out this jet of shit! It keeps coming and coming! So much runny, diarrhea bursts out of my hole! It pools between my legs, a lake of shit. Its beautiful, but it stinks! Look at this amazing pile of wet splattered poop! Mmm! its so hot!
    Enjoy!
    Feel free to leave a positive review if you enjoyed this video!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Size: 870 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave is eager to eat my precious shit, but my plan is not to shit in his mouth. That is too easy! So I call the slave to the toilet, and have him watch as I take a big dump, and pee in the bowl. First I need him to clean my ass with his dirty tongue.
    When he is done with his cleaning duties, I have him put his head in the toilet bowl and get my shit to eat it. But the loser can't reach it, so I have to allow him to use his hands and get it. I am not satisfied until he has eaten all my shit!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 6 min 27 s
    Size: 425 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Lisas submissive says he wants to be her toilet slave but the moment she pisses in his mouth he gags. Lisa is furious and gives the wanna-be slave a beatdown hell never forget. She kicks him, bitch slaps, and stomps him with her high-heeled boots till hes crying and curled up in a fetal position to escape her onslaught of pain. Lisa isnt done with the ungrateful slave though. She puts on her punching gloves and beats him till he falls down. She puts a slave collar on him and bitch slaps him some more. Then she puts a rubber ball gag in his mouth. She explains to him that its an honor to be her toilet but he has disappointed herthats the reason for the ball gag. His mouth has no use. So the slave is taught what happens to a slave that disappoints Mistress Lisa. He is slapped, stomped, kicked and caned till he is moaning in agony. then she brings out her single tailed whip and heavy oak paddle. Maybe this slave has a use after allas a pain slave. After all, it is music to her ears to hear his muffled screams of agony. She brings out her cock torture table and pulls his cock through the hole in the middle. Its a great device for isolating a slaves cock so that a mistress can concentrate on punishing it. Mistress Lisa makes great use of the device, using a wooden ruler to elicit more screams of pain from her slave. She pisses in a red cup then takes a shit on the wanna-be toilet slaves useless cock. She calls the camera man over and fork feeds him her shit from the cock torture table-plate. He grateffully eats the shit, then washes it down with a nice cup of her warm piss.
    Models: lisadomina

Duration: 14 min 13 s
    Size: 510 MiB
    Download From AnzFile