Page 551 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 5145150154154955055155255356160165110511551 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I start touching myself through my panties as I mull over whether or not I should reward you for being such a good slave lately. I let you watch as I finger my wet swollen cunt - you like watching that, dont you? You really like best is my toy going in my ass too? Don't you wish these fingers were your, inside me, tasting me - that this toy was your dick? You don't even deserve to see me cum, stupid slave! In fact, I know what you really like best is my thick smelly shit, this beautiful ass is beyond you too, loser. I've got your "reward" for you right here! Sniff it, breathe my stinking shit, loser. You're getting my mercy, really. My shit is really big, next time you disobey me I'll do more than just make you sniff it, I'll сram it down your throat and make you eat it all! ?
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 16 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I prepared on the dinner a unique gift for my toilet slave. But first I played with him, exciting him. He lay on the floor and looked at my beautiful ass, licking my pretty legs. His dick rose from the excitement. Now he have to lick my ass, if really want to eat dinner from my asshole. Open your mouth and swallow my big sweet shit. Its perfectly! He snuggled up my ass so close and took out the shit from my ass with tongue, his lips clasped my asshole and he was eat all the shit. Now you have to clean my dirty ass. Thoroughly, my stupid slut. You are my own toilet and I will use your mouth whenever I want. So it will be with everyone who wants to be my toilet. I know how much your desire is. You must learn to swallow quickly and without disgust. Everything should go smoothly into your throat.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 14 min 24 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This time ending in a big poop while standing! (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

See how cute my tiny little panties are?
    They are even cuter when I fill them up!
    **Probably the biggest mess I have ever made!**
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 9 min 25 s
    Size: 838 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Inserting a suppository and dildo in separate holes creates a blissful cleanse!
    Multiple angles. Close-up zoom. Slow-motion replay. Cameraman-assisted (silent/unseen).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 28 min 39 s
    Size: 886 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you dont want to eat my shit raw. Thats ok Im going to arrange a little treat for some of you.
    Im sure youll enjoy it. Firstly though, I have to make sure you have that thing in you hand, YES your cock. Pay attention, as Im going to prepare this little treat from the very beginning. As I remove my clothes, Im sure youll antisipate whats cum-ming. I have a very nice new pan that Im going to use to shit in. Dont worry, Its clean. I will then place it on my cooker and slowly allow it to cook. 5 minutes should be enough. There we have it, your original Courden Bleu shit by Goddess Mistress Gaia. Maybe some ORANGE JUICE to wash it down. Enjoy!!

ITALIAN
    Con mio dispiacere,scopro che non vuoi mangiare la mia merda cruda,al naturale.Va benema ho un piccola strabiliante sorpresa.Sono certa che ti piacer

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tina and Amirah is dragging the slave upstairs to the bathtub, where all three of us takes turn i pissing in his dirty mouth. It must be his very lucky day!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THIS IS AN EXTREME PISSING VIDEO! Before this scene, I had scratched my slaves back savagely with the heel of my shoes. He was cut, and I wanted to do something that would sting him and cause him even more pain. So yeh, I pissed all over his scratched back! A MASSIVE PISS! Then I forced him to lick all the piss up from the floor using a piece if tissue paper. The slave mopped all of my piss up, and squeezed every drop into his filthy mouth! AWESOME PISSING CLIP!
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 337 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Panther is pooping in plastic panties,teasing you with sexy upskirt and seducting with body!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 12 min 5 s
    Size: 807 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a useless loser living in my house, and I think it is time for a little change! I tell him very clearly that I intend to use him as my human toilet! But he refuses, and even try to tell me that I am a girl, so what can I do? HA! I tie his hands on his back, and get my will.
    I place him on the floor, and promise him a nice handjob, a cumshot. But on one condition, his cumshot must be equal to my shit ending up in his mouth. As I tease him with my ass and pussy, he is getting closer to cum, and so am I.
    As he cums, my turds fall in his mouth, and it is some serious big ones! So time to to eat, and get ready for a new life as my personal dumpster!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 14 min 12 s
    Size: 937 MiB
    Download From AnzFile