Page 532 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 3243248252253053153253353454258263210321532 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Olga asked me to make a salad , I went to the store and bought some tomato and cucumber , called his girlfriend Olga and she came to visit me . I dont like to go home in clothes and I suggested to Olga to be completely naked not to wear any clothes , we dont need it . We sat at the table and Im in the clear bowl began to chop the vegetables Olga was sitting and waiting for me to make a salad . We spread the salad on plates , then we take turns in shitting and pissing in the bowl in which we had laid out a salad . I and Olga took the napkins from the table and wiped her ass from the shit , then we sat down at the table and picked up the fork and began to eat vegetable salad with shit and urine . We eat and enjoy the cucumbers in the salad goes so well with the shit about fucking is bliss . We throughout video clip eating a salad of vegetables with shit and urine . At the end of the video clip we show you a clean plate on which was the salad . We totally ate shit with tomatoes and cucumbers .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lady Lisa have a new slave at her disposal, and she start by dragging him into the bathroom. She start to take a shower while he must watch. But this is just to tease. She pulls the slave in the shower cabinet, and she give the slave a "shower" as well. The difference is that it is a golden shower.
    She make the slave put her shoes on, and start worshiping her shoes. Before he is told to take them of and start massaging her feet. After a massage he is allowed to worship her feet. She put the slave on the ground, and start feeding him with her spit as a goodbye.
    She also piss in his mouth.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 22 min 20 s
    Size: 980 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

lisa put some water in her ass shits in the sink and let her slave drink the shit soup.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Size: 389 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh Olga and Svetlana , they decided to punish Yana and gave a real test for the dogs Yana , first with Olga and Svetlana took Yana on a leash , and then Olga put the bowl on the floor and began to fill it with crap , Oh yeah a large amount of shit out of their ass Olga , but thats not all Svetlana Yana fills the mouth with shit , Oh yeah Svetlana ass out a large amount of crap on Yanas mouth is full of shit . Olga wears strapon and starts to fuck Yana in the mouth , but its just cool , then Olga takes Yana in the ass , Svetlana lie on the floor and Yana begins to lick her pussy Svetlana and Olga have an obedient dog in the ass . After that Svetlana pours from the plate his pussy shit and makes Yana the dog to lick her cunt which is covered in shit . Then Olga pulls out a strapon from the ass Yana, and Yana starts to shit , Yes, and obedient dog crap . But Olga and Svetlana, this is not enough , they force the dog to Yana to lick shit from the floor . Yes, its just great dog Yana performs all I want Olga and Svetlana , Olga is in her mouth, strap on Yana , and then Yana the dog again licking dirty pussy Lights . This is a very hot video new which wont stop . Yana docile dog with which Olga and Svetlana can do whatever you want .

Duration: 11 min 25 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mmm Im so excited to finally release this for you. You can see exactly what I was eating. Corn and seeds, theres so many yummies in this load. I love the way it feels to finally push everything out. My pussy is always so creamy when I do. I show you how wet I get and finger myself, massaging my asshole with my thumb from inside my pussy. I love it so much. Seeing my food come back out my ass is always a favorite of mine<3
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a real video shot in the morning. Everyone knows that the morning female shit is the strongest it has a strong taste and smell and it has a more liquid consistency and it is more difficult to swallow! Also in the morning, the girls, at the time of bowel movement, are very farted!
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 4 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 139 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Real Monster-shit in mouth from Alina

Duration: 19 min 2 s
    Size: 843 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I LOVE when slaves lick my dirty ass. He caresses the tongue around my asshole. Its very nice and relaxes me. After the slave licked my ass cleanly, I shit him in the mouth. I fill his mouth with shit from my ass. He likes it very much. But after all he has to lick my ass in the shower. I will piss on him and spit. Lick my legs, suck my heels, dirty toilet whore.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Size: 523 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lesson: teaching a toilet slave to taste and smell the shit of a girl

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 222 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Me and my girlfriend Olga a little hungry and decided to eat , I made pasta and Olga were offered to diversify our Breakfast . Olga said lets go Poo in the pasta I agreed . I put our plates of pasta and put it on the table and got cancer and began to fill the pasta shit and urine , on top of the pasta were beautiful pieces of shit , I sat down to eat and at this point, Olga, shit in her plate of pasta . Infusing meals with the shit we got Cutlery spoon and began to eat pasta with shit .

Duration: 12 min 9 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile