Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 7 min 47 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 183 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My first shitty hand job mixed with spit. I shit on his dick then took my hugh turd an rub it all on his bbc. He was so turned on by me stroking his dick it didnt take him long to exploded right in my shitty hands after I mixed my shit wit my spit. I really enjoyed making this for you Scat freaks.
    Stacey
    xoxoxo
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 11 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

2 mistresses used a toilet slave. Today I served two girls at once! Christina was full of shit and urine, and Yana prepared badly and awarded me a small portion of diarrhea with secretions.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 365 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave now serves as a toilet for me. I piss, shit and mock him. Hes my toy, ass-licker, whipping boy. I love to fart in his nose, he wrinkles, turns away and gets a real enjoy. I have so much fun to humiliate him, to piss, to shit on him and humiliate.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 882 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want to see 3 THICK turds burst out of my tight ass in hot detail? You bet you fucking do. Wish your mouth was under my shit hole too, dont you?
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 3 min 2 s
    Size: 387 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im Olga and I love to have fun , this time I suggested to Olga to have some fun , and Olga agreed . We started kissing I was caressing his chest Olga was biting her nipples on his chest . Then Olga stood up and spread her legs and I climbed between her legs and opened his mouth and Olga started to shit me right in the mouth , fuck what a delicious shit Olga is just fine . Olga began to lick my shit from my body , Olga kissing and petting each other . Now Olga lay back and I began to fill the mouth of the Olga the liquid shit diarrhea . Here is the shots come out of my butt very liquid load and Olga mouthful . Fuck I got diarrhea Yes, but Olga is love Olga I lizhit anus with his tongue my ass all in the shit , about how sweet it is . After she played with my anus , I began to lick the shit off your body and face Olga . We are dirty whores who love variety . Any of you can make a custom request videos and we will gladly do your order . Learn more about our offer when communicating do not hesitate to write your scripts in private messages .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Size: 1 012 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You need to show me respect, boy. I am not your mother, but you need to call me Mommy. I know you want to suck on my asshole- you're going to do it when it's dirty. And look, its even got a little bit of shit around it after I took a dump earlier. Clean it up, baby. I want you to use your tongue and clean me up. Go on. Beg mommy to let you clean her up. Ask mommy to shit in your mouth. Ask her cuz she knows youre hungry, but wont feed you. Ill give you something to clean up. Why dont I make this shitty AND sweet? Ive just gone and smeared my shithole with applesauce, and Im all messy and sticky your lunch is in Mommys shithole, boy suck it out. Go on, I want to hear you thank me for letting you clean me up Put your mouth right on my asshole and suck on it. I want to hear you sucking and slurping on Mommys asshole, and eat my farts. Hmm look, a turd just flew out my ass. I guess Ill let you have it. Keep cleaning my dirty asshole with your tongue.I push out a little more shit and pussy juice all overnow Im even messier! Suck it all, boy. Suck my hole clean. This is all for you, boy. Clean it up.
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 834 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me shit on top of my toilet, and then sit down in it and wiggle and grind on my creamy turd. Next I play with my shitty pussy and finger my dirty asshole. I write my name in my poo, then into the shower to rinse off my shitty body and masturbate with the shower head til I cum so hard!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a long day of traveling I was sweaty and needed a bath. My personal slave got the honor of bathing me. Finally I relax and of course I needed to poop. Why get out of the bath if I can just use my slave as a toilet?
    Models: MadameCaramel

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 362 MiB
    Download From AnzFile