Page 511 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1141146150150951051151251352156161110111511 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Training you to become my toilet slave, you will no longer consume any food other than my delicious shit and pee . I teach and show you what you need to do. I tease you with blackmail, and show you the consequence of not fulfilling your duties! You must start somewhere so you will eat from a dog bowl, and maybe one day you may work yourself up to eating straight from my goddess ass !
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 66.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Olga lady brought today for you dog Yana , yeah she loves when Yana performs all the hottest fantasies of Mrs. Olga . Olga put on Yana belt and began to drive it in a circle as the faithful and the obedient dog . But Olga was very little of this , she ordered the dog Yana caress her anus , Yana docile dog performs all the orders of his mistress . But then ass Olga started having liquid diarrhea , Oh yeah it started to fill the mouth of Yana , Yana fucking a whore , she keeps her mouth open while the mistress Olga fills it with liquid shit , diarrhea . Then the hostess Olga Yana tells the dog to shit in a dog bowl , Yana begins to fill the bowl of liquid panom and urine , Yes, Olga ordered to eat the shit out of a dog bowl , and she puts on a strapon and starts fucking her dog Yana in the ass . Yana gets a lot of pleasure from the fact that it makes Olga , Olga pulls out of the ass Yana strap-on and then Rouge goes even a fountain of liquid shit from the ass Yana . Olga takes Yana like a slut and begin to RUB your dog the floor which is covered in liquid shit , now the dog Yana and her clothes are covered in shit . But Mrs. Olga that was not enough , she starts to fuck Yana in the ass and orders her to immediately eat the shit out of dog bowls , then Olga Yana tells the slave to lick shit from the floor , and Yana is happy to make , since it can not resist the pressure of Mrs. Olga . Mistress Olga takes the dogs bowl and begins to pour into the mouth of the dog Yana shit Oh yeah shes drinking and eating shit , Olga takes Dildo and starts to push shit in mouth Jan member , about what a whore this Yana , and for her nothing is forbidden . Olga again wateret dog Yana floor which was covered in liquid Dere diarrhea . In this video clip of Yana doing everything he wants Mrs. Olga , she lizhit floor that shit , eating shit out of a dog bowl , substitutes mouth to Mrs. Olga filled it with liquid shit . It is 100% hot video . Nice watching this movie .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 15 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ive just finished a workout and came over to the table to sit down and relax, and see you sitting there as if you were expecting something from me. How dare you wait here as if I *owe* you anything, slave. You deserve to be punished for not being a good slave! Open up your mouth, loserIm going to suffocate you with my nasty FARTS! I shake my ass and mock you for finding my farts sexyI even fart out a turd and have you eat it for methis is all your good for, you worthless loser. Now huff my ass, slave, and thank your Mistress for even giving you the time of day to let her smell her farts and eat her shit, you loser.
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Size: 561 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The new slave is a soft one ��
    He only wants to lick Princesses feet and swollow piss.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 16 min 29 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 616 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The video contains only sounds. No music.
    Sweet pantypooping in my performance. Especially for fans of brown aesthetics!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 6 min 31 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 375 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It has been over three days since my last bowel movement and I can feel the filth inside of me just dying to come out. In this video I am trying a couple of things that I have never done before so Im very excited and a little bit nervous. I start out with a half gallon of milk and insert it while on my back with my feet over my head and my knees beside my temples pointing my puckering ass hole right at the camera. A huge turd plops right onto my neck in the first release. And then the real shit party begins after multiple water enemas follow that creamy milk enema. Fountains of brown shitty water gush out all over me again and again. Who knew a girl like me could be so full of shit?? THis position definitely brings on the deepest of cleanses I have ever experienced. I hope you enjoy watching me squirm as those anal geysers cover me in filth.
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 23 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After drinking a laxative I could not hold back the pressure of liquid shit diarrhea , and Olga, too . We take turns caressing each others anuses , and then we fired liquid diarrhea into each others mouth , me and Olga we all shit on the floor a large quantity of liquid diarrhea . Dear friends, you can make a custom request for a video , email us your script and we will record your video clip in your personal collection . Learn more about our offer.
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Size: 702 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a big one (in many ways!) Our first video as a couple, and it came out great. We didnt have a script or anything, just had fun. I squatted over his face and pressed record!
    This features two happy and loving people sharing an intense taboo. This isnt a femdom scene, nor does the guy struggle and complain. I love shitting, he loves eating shit, and we both had a great time.
    Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 197 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi guys Im back and excited to bring you some new messing content.
    Enjoy this clip of me messing in spandex blue shorts.
    Models: Cheshire

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Size: 811 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A spur-of-the-moment clip for a Friend
    I poop and masturbate into a size Medium Pull Up!
    (GIF distorts video quality!!)
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Size: 264 MiB
    Download From AnzFile