Page 51 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Zelda continues to amaze me each clip she puts out!! Enjoy as she keeps expirimenting with with new angles and postions to keep her EFRO action new and fresh each time!! Enjoy her funkiest half dozen clips yet!! Enjoy as she spreads that cute ass of hers nice and wide in couple scenes and shows the logs coming out nice and up close!! Zelda has fast become one of my most talked about ladies, and after this clip you gonna be Speechless!! All I can say is WOW!!! Amazing how such a beautiful ass can push out so many monsterous disgusting logs!! Enjoy as she fills the Bowl repeatedly in all 6 Clips!! She even left a monster bogey all over the seat!!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 14 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.61 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi guys)
    In this video my husband shitting in my face, i smear that shit in my face and buddy, create awesome SHITBALL and insert it in my vagina, next i hard stroke my pussy with my hand and dildo. Near end of clip i show you my pussy in close up mode) And suck my shit stick) Yammy <3
    Thanks for watching!) Check my store and stay tuned)
    CAUTION: I planned two awesome video first (pantypopping with tight blue or gray jeans) and second (awesome foot fetish- foot job video with ocean of cum and piss session) would you like ? If you want first video please leave your comment down on this video, or maybe you need some ff? Thanks again, enjoy!)
    *kiss*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 575 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It ‘a really boring afternoon I came back from work but fortunately there is a friend of mine online and begin to enjoy ourselves to make him see I want to wearing a diaper, the diaper is gigantic WOW nice but our game starts now. I need to poo and this time I feel there is something big inside my ass and push out a big fat turd I smear my ass with shit then I take the big turd and suck in mouth Its the first time I suck a piece of shit like this its big its sooo strange
    Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Size: 88.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Usually I dont do this, but I was feeling rather hungry. I ate all of a chipotle burrito bowl and a serving of chips and salsa in one sitting. I was so bloated that I looked pregnant. I show off my big belly and jiggle it around. I show it from different angles. A little while later I felt like I need to poop. Although I was pretty constipated so it was a few turds. A little while later I pooped again. This time I wasnt so constipated. A little while after this I pooped for the 3rd time. I was so desperate this time and you can see why. I quickly release the shit from my asshole and it comes out like chocolate soft serve and makes a pile in the toilet. Sorry if some of the clips are kinda dark
    Models: evakokoro

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am on holidays in new toilet I am full of big monster. Here are other people and they hear me haha. I have a constipation and stomach hurts me so much after bad food. I need to push hard and harder and after a while I make this THREE big monsters.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 884 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi my kitties) <3
    This is my new premium video, with ULTIMATE HOT pantypooping and smearing!)
    Big pile of beautiful, warm and tasty shit, in my sexy panty!) If you love shit in panty videos, you MUST buy this, good angle and light, nice quality and pure sound!) This video best in my pantypooping collection in my opinion, but without montage and music editing.( I be very happines if you leave your review of that video, and maybe, recomendations for next movie!)) Stay tuned! Love you=**

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 499 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am wearing a sexy cut off jean skirt without panties and my knee high, brown suede boots. Listen to me fart several times before making myself cum with my toy. 100 percent genuine farting
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Size: 638 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I really want to shit, after a big stinking pile of shit, I dived into the shit and razmala all over my face and chest!) Oh, how Im excited, large pieces of shit stuck to my face, but Id love to masturbate and stick a smeared by shit toy ) Then I sucked my husband, and he finished with relish on my face .. it was unforgettable

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Size: 948 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THREE VIDEOS IN ONE
    #1 DADDY Shits On Me Makes Me Cum Hard (This was our very first video we did together!!)
    Mr. Young and I share our private shit and smear session. I get shit on and smear it everywhere while I clean his dirty ass and suck his asshole clean. He exits and I then play and masturbate while shit covered licking my delicious shit off my hands. He then comes back in and sits on my face while I masturbate more and play with my huge shit covered tits and climax while sucking shit out of his asshole.
    #2 SHIT On Me Daddy So I Can Cum
    I was masturbating when Daddy walks in and he is so nice to help me cum that he shits an my chest while I am rubbing my beautiful big pussy and with his big load on my chest I cum so hard. Really nice closeup of shit and my pussy.
    #3 DADDY-Shit On ME So I Can CUM-PLEASE
    I am playing with my pussy getting close to cumming and need Daddy to help me CUM. He straddles my chest and takes a huge dump right on my stomach and tits!! Getting me hotter and hotter he then pisses on me as I rub it in, pissing on my clit and his shit.
    I bang my pussy till I cum really hard.
    ENJOY!!
    From your favorite couple and redhead with huge boobs and a prolapse from hell!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 736 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A new clip with eating shit)) This time I will eat a banana smeared in my own shit. But first, I completely put it in my ass, take a second banana and fuck myself in a wet hole. Then I banish a banana from my ass with shit, put it away and eat it)) Its delicious, try it!
    The clip uses music from The Rocket Dogs Lets talk about sex”.
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 14 min 0 s
    Size: 825 MiB
    Download From AnzFile