Page 503 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 340345349350150250350450551355360310031503 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Girl on Girl Bikini Wrestling with Scat!
    In one corner is ScatGoddess Amanda and in the other corner is me, SamanthaStarfish! Watch two hot girls clad in skimpy bikinis fight and wrestle and get very, very dirty!
    We start out in a tiny pool with several piles of poop all around us! The winner of this fight with get to fuck the loser in the ass with a strap on dildo!
    As soon as the referee starts the match we tackle each other and start smearing each others bodies in poop! We rip each others bikinis off and tumble around getting shit everywhere! We grab handfuls of poop and slam it in each others faces! We finger fuck each others pussies and asses! There are no limits in this fight! And we are not holding back!
    We laugh and giggle as we wrestle each other to the ground! Its not long before we are both completely covered in shit!
    Who will be the winner of this fight!? Who will get to fuck the other in the ass?! And who will be humiliated in defeat!?
    You get two great views of the fight, the take down, and the hot, rough ass fucking of the loser!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 12 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.60 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In the video you can see a big pile shit, which I do on a plastic plate .This is one of the dishes that can be served cold .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 2 min 34 s
    Size: 249 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is his breakfast! I cook and serve at the same time, like a real goddess. Well served in a duralex dish , in front of his nose . It is looking so delicious and my farts smelling so wonderful. Come close and look it! I know that you want to eat that shit too, so do it NOW!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 3 min 24 s
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yana and Caroline love to caress each other , this time, the girls caress each other in a lesbian 69 , Caroline is lying on his back with the bottom of and Jan with the top and girls at the same time caress each other anus , they definitively do it carefully and licking Asses to each other . Also in this video , the girls shit in each others mouths and at the moment when the shit comes out of Carolina Jan does not stop and continues to caress the ass of Carolina with his tongue , just when Yana shits in Carolines mouth, Carolina caresses Yanas ass with her tongue . Girls Yana and Carolina really like to shit and piss in each others mouths , caress dirty ass from shit . You can fully enjoy these beautiful girls .

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mmm watch me fuck a REAL dick. I dont waste my time with little dicks like yours. I have a job more suited for you, and thats eating my shit. Youre so pathetic, listening to me make fun of that tiny little clit of yours while you try to rub one one through your cage. NOBODY wants to fuck that. I cant wait to tell all my girlfriends what I make you do. They already laugh at how small you are. Now start eating.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 12 min 31 s
    Size: 911 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Now it is time to poop in the mouth of the toilet slave. Mistress Michelle gives the short command to open his mouth. Shortly after, Mistress Michelle shoves him right into his toilet mouth. Lady Joice takes a few photos of it and laughs. Then the slave begins to chew and swallow the pile. Lady Joice pisses in his slave mouth.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 5 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 180 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video participate : John , Caroline , Alice , and Tanya . Ian , Caroline and Alice dressed in the costumes of angels , and their friend Tatiana wore a devil costume . First, Tatiana began to order three beautiful angels to kneel , as soon as the demon Tatiana a little distracted, the three angels decided to punish the demon . Angels first threw the demon on the floor , and began to hold him , followed by an angel Alice shits and pisses on the demon Tatiana , the demon Tatiana all in the shit of the angel Alice , followed by Angels take up rubber members and fuck them demon Tatiana in the mouth and pussy , but the angels are not enough , and they again take turns shitting and pissing on the demon Tatiana, Tatiana all in shit and angels continue to fuck the demon Tatiana in the mouth and pussy with a rubber member . In this video there is a lot of shit , urine , and humiliation of the demon Tatiana .

Duration: 11 min 36 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Please note GIF distorts video quality)
    Magical!
    Do you like Glitter? Latex? How about Rainbow messes? :3
    Me too!
    I use a latex glove and finger my bum hole while I poop a soft green mess :3
    I even get 4 fingers in my bum hole.
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 17 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 381 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Olga and I decided to give you a little show . I drank a laxative before shooting this video , and Olga, too . I put Olga with cancer and began to caress her anus I love caressing the female anus . Hes sweet anus Olga . I caress the ass Olga and it is in this moment starts to shit how much fucking liquid shit falls out of my mouth my mouth is full of liquid shit diarrhea . Olga begins to fart loudly , Oh Yes and I continue to caress the anus Olga . Im all in my mouth and shit I continue to caress the anus Olga I love when she shits in my mouth and I caress her anus . We changed places now Olga caresses my ass , about how well she does it , I am happy , I am very Horny and I want Olga left . Olga opened her mouth and I released in her mouth a large quantity of liquid shit diarrhea , Oh yeah Olga glataet my shit , Yes we are two dirty Sluts who love to play with your shit , eat it , use it .

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 999 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

a Short special request from a friend.
    Up close and personal, I am screwing a purple suction cup dildo while you take in the view of me taking a nice sized shit.
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Size: 363 MiB
    Download From AnzFile