Page 501 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 40145149149950050150250351155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is the same clip like shere the shit from an other camera angle. In this clip you can see the shitting action in a more close angle!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 304 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave hasnt been fed in a little while so hes very anxious for what I have for him! I ate quite a bit yesterday so hes sure to have more than a mouthful. Come watch as I lay on my bed with legs spread wide open while my nasty slave gets on his knees and eats my delicious poo right outta my tight asshole! He licks my shithole as my pussy gushes with sweet golden pee which he hurries to lap up. After relieving myself in his mouth, I get up and stuff the rest of the poop he didnt eat, bad boy! He let some get on the floor but I grab it with my fingers and force it into his mouth
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 10 min 45 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 743 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My poop is slithering out explains the motion, In my private files, public for you to see I am eating 5 meal settings which equals to this POOPING SNAKE video (for those who like Dine and Shit Videos) I eat, a smoothie, apple, 3 eggs 2 bacon, spagetti, 2 pbjs. This is the result video and it goes from a few rabbit turds to a snake sliming out of my asshole. Then a bonus video of close up on cam my shit and I mention it looks like ice cream! So SCREAM for ICE Cream! I put a lot of work into this and hope for your purchase. This is a keeper!
    I'm trying to attract more fans. I've been told my videos are really hot, so please leave a review if you buy. I'll send free pics of my asshole and pussy for those who leave a review (message me), no matter if it's a positive review or negative. Thanks!
    Models: kalasextoncb

Duration: 1 min 13 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 31.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New premium videos) In it as you always go to shit journey, enjoy shit games, full, smearing, sucking dirty fingers, dirty blow job, epic cumshot, and of course immerse yourself in a sea of fresh shit) BUT this time I was joined by the great Anonymous, we unite our efforts to smear shit ALL over my body)) dont miss it, it is truly a fascinating spectacle) As always, attractive price and excellent quality) PS: I also do not forget to please the owners of portable devices (all my video is being created in 4K and then pass the rendering to 720p which creates stunning quality and easily reproducible resolution)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 13 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 754 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love to experiment especially extreme , this time I wanted to try scat for the taste , I decided it was best to do it now . I climbed hand in the ass and pulled out a piece of poop and put them in his mouth , chewed but I began to feel really sick and I gradually began to push out from my mouth cull themselves . While I caressed her pussy . What came out of it look . I hope you enjoy it . Will make video on demand on your scenario . Read more when communicating .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 499 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It was doubly tasty! Its hard not to fall in love with their tastes and smells! Cool when girls perceive you only as their personal toilet. Christina said that she no longer wants to sit on my face because she is afraid to pick up any disease)) Today Amina told me yesterday I was keen to shit and remember you! Its nice when a girl tells you such words! Kaif is under their asses, to feel their morning smells and tastes. Cristina and Amina have very tasty crap I like to get treats from their asses, especially mix tastes bitter and soft shit of Christina mixed with sweet and hard shit Amina, they are very different in taste!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 38 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.57 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me tell you how it all began with my panty pooing, how I wett my jeans and then messed my pants while out..
    And I want to rein-act it for you..
    I put my jeans on and try hold it in then pee through them feeling the warm piss drip down my jean legs feels amazing..
    I then roll them down and bend over and push out my mess my panties soon go from white to brown and I rub my warm brown bulge and show you it
    I pull my jeans back up and sit down rocking back and forth so my warm shit spreads over into my pussy, the contrast between cold jeans and warm shit over my arse and pussy is intense I start rubbing my pussy through my jeans then showing you my shit covered pussy before rubbing myself more till I cum
    My lips quiver which I show close up and im covered in sweat from cumming.
    This is an intense insight into my world and why I love this fetish so much
    ENJOY
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Size: 609 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Need I say more?
    Crisp,Clean White Jeans get really messed and smeared by my mess =^^=
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 12 min 2 s
    Size: 347 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me at work after a dodgy chinese, i sit down and my tummy aches, i fart over and over again big wet farts, before sliding my thonng to one side and they blast out even wetter My boss seems to be starting at me the whole time. So your not just a buttcrack perv your now a fart Perv! My farts get bigger and louder and the smell is so strong super stinky farts infront of my boss is the most embarrasing thing ever Then i let a super wett fart. Oh No. I need the bathroom
    unaware to me youve followed me while im pulling my shart filled knickers and jeans down i show you and you promise not to tell anyone if i fart for you one more time..
    I let of the biggest longest fart and your very satisfied
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 19 min 19 s
    Size: 741 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Olga decided to punish his own dog Yana , Yana is already a few days does not behave as we would like Olga . Olga put on a dog Yana strap and put Yana on his knees , and ordered her to a cancer crawling on his knees . But Olga had other plans , she took the butt plug and inserted it in the ass Yana , Yana was crawling with cancer on the knees and the ass the dog was sticking Yana anal tube , Olga pulled the anal plug from the asshole dog Yana , and Yana started shitting on the floor , fucking this whore is still crap Yes Olga again puts in the ass dog Yana anal tube and again leads her around on a leash . But this is not enough for punishment , Olga Yana tells the dog to eat shit from the floor , and the dog Yana obediently begins to eat shit , Olga put his foot on the neck of Yana and pulls her to the floor , the dog eats the shit Yana , Olga again begins to drive Yana around with a bare ass , as her beautiful buns RUB against each other . Olga is wearing a strap-on and entered in the ass to Yana , Yana da dog shit on her and Olga Fucks ass , Yana could not restrain emotions . Olga played with anal Yana and turned the dog and sat down to shit Yana on the ass . So much shit ass and back, and Yana had not yet seen . Olga again begins to drive the dog to Yana in the circle but Yana and her ass shit Olga , its beautiful and so very sexy . Olga took the anal plug and started to smear it in shit that was on the floor , and shove the dog Yana tube shit in mouth . Oh yeah it was so hot and so beautiful , the dog Yana on her ass crap Olga , and Olga smears the shit from the floor to the butt plug and gives the dog Yana in the mouth . At the end of the video the dog Yana again crawls cancer in a circle on the ass Yana shit out of Olga .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile