Page 492 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 3924424824904914924934945025425929921492 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

here you go. I had to use the bathroom so bad after running errands all day. I went right in my nude tights and it felt great! After I shit allllll of my food out I had some fun! I hope you enjoy and leave a review please.
    Models: Ebonybooty49

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 582 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yep! You read correctly.I compiled 3 separate public shits in one video.
    One of my loyal customers asked me to record myself shitting on a public restroom floor and I had to leave it there.
    I admit, I was nervous and I did feel bad but I said "fuck it".
    The first poop took place at a local McDonald's. I didn't order anything. The second shit was recorded the same day and took place at a restaurant called Pollo Tropical (if you're ever in Miami you should try it)! The third poop was recorded on a different day but at the same McDonald's as the first in the same stall.
    This experience was definitely a bit anxiety inducing my heart was literally racing the entire time. There's even a segment in this video where I discuss how I feel about what I had done.
    Each poop scene is followed by me walking outside and getting into my car so you know I did actually leave it there.
    Even though recording these scenes made me nervous, it was quite exhilarating I may be addicted. Look out for more public shit vids from me!
    Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 389 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My husband Marc and I had Beziehungsprobleme- so we went to couples therapy of dominant categorical oje shit on the wrong because decision- and ankotzen among their Behandlungsmethoden- oh my God- but geil wars already �� kisses Suzan
    Mi esposo Marc y yo tuvimos Beziehungsprobleme- as

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alina pooping in mouth of a toilet slave with shit and diarrhea with a fart. Alinas toilet slave wanted to swallow her shit, but Alina unexpectedly gave out a portion of diarrhea and the slave could not swallow it, since there was a strong unpleasant smell and sharp taste.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 5 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 247 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shit-eating machine for 6 girls. Girls like this toilet very much, because it swallows fast! Urine, shit, usual or menstrual discharge it swallows everything. He is in great pain but he likes it to be raped! Today he served 6 stinky girls, he bathed in their smells and tastes!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 23 min 59 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love how Caramel Delight is starting to grow into her own!! She was a bit reluctant when her sister told her that she and Redds Mother were both getting paid to keep it FUNKY! Just like her sister she was worried about being seen” But now? She is starting to get all the way into it!! Enjoy as she begins with a nice reverse pee. Enjoy as she struggles to get out that skirt and her boyshorts with all that ass she got back there!! Then enjoy as she returns with two runny clips!! Looks like her morning breakfast didnt agree with her, as she caught the mudbutt something serious!! I can only imagine how bad it stank in there!!! Caramel is out to show her sister and step-mother arent the only ones in the family that knows how to keep it FUNKY!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 669 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A failed attempt to poop and then having success with help from an enema!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
    UPDATE: Muted audio has been fixed.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 9 min 14 s
    Size: 286 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I ate the biggest meal today! My belly is swelling with a huge baby made from shit! Im pregnant! Pregnant with a massive shit baby! Over the next few days my baby will grow and grow! My belly will get bigger and I will start to show signs of being pregnant. My breasts will fill with milk and I will get the worst gas! Pregnancy farts smell so bad!
    I will hold my shit baby inside of me and let it grow for days! When I cant hold it back any longer I will lay on my back and start to push! I will breathe heavily and push as hard as I can! Then my shit baby will burst out of my asshole! I will give birth to the most beautiful shit baby!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Youre going to get such a good mouthful of my shit today. I love watching dirty boys like you devour my ass. Watch me tease and finger my hot little asshole for you. Imagine being the one to tongue and play with my asshole as it slowly opens up to give you your hot meal. My poop snakes out of my asshole straight into your mouth. All I want to do is watch you. I want to see you eat it all up. Youre really doing it. You really have my load of shit in your mouth. Youre so fucking nasty. I love it. Suck my asshole. Suck it straight from this juicy ass. Cum while you have my poop in your mouth. I love that my shit makes you cum. Cum to my shit. Cum while I watch you eating my shit. Load chunk after chunk into your worthless mouth while I play with my pussy and watch.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 728 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Real morning of Alina and her toilet slave. Alina woke up and immediately turned on the video camera. This video is Alinas real morning! Alina always shit in the morning, her shit is very liquid and very smelly in the morning, but her personal toilet slave likes to come to Alina in the morning, when she has not had time to wash. Immediately after awakening, Alina feels that she wants to shit and sends a message:
    Alina I want to shit
    Toilet slave Ill be there in 30-35 minutes
    Toilet slave brought a device with which he ate Alinas shit through a condom. Before leaving, the toilet slave thanked Alina for the meal and said that this time her shit had a delicious and sweet taste ?
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 21 min 13 s
    Size: 762 MiB
    Download From AnzFile