Page 44 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654941445441044 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me take a dump on another puppy pad rear view and close up at the end �� Enjoy! Imagine yourself being right there with me
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 1 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 277 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a little different and I was asked to create this for a special friend.
    There is no talking like I normally do and is a bit different!
    3 shots and 3 different areas that I take a shit in 2 different angles ��
    For those who like to spy on girls shitting in places they really shouldnt ��
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 19 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 685 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    I look into your eyes and lick my lips. You excited, too? Were only just getting started, baby ��
    I take my time strip teasing out of my tight top, jeans and heels, kneading my plucking at my tits up close and giving you a sweet show before dropping to the floor and bending over doggy style, watching you invitingly as I slowly pull down my crisp white panties to my knees and give you a good view �� I strip off my panties, completely naked as I reach for my heels and put them back on for the show I spread my legs in doggy style again, and birth some nice thick turds while I hiss in pleasure. Fuck yeah, feels so good to shit <3
    You watch as I crawl down on the floor before my pile of shit and slather the length of the closest cock-log over and over again with my tongue, licking up and down the length of it while staring at you long-fully, before smiling goodbye. Don't you wish my dirty scat mouth was milking your cock? ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 370 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had to pee and poop while at work so in to the public bathroom stall i went
    Long pee followed by soft long poop coming out
    Models: fartgirl420

Duration: 1 min 16 s
    Size: 156 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I farted in my favorite cup! I spend a lot of time farting and catching them in my cup and also in my hand smelling them. Breathing them in deeply. But, what I really needed to know is do my farts smell like my shit? so I decided to take the next step and find out. Watch me fart over and over again showing my bare ass then watch me push out shit into my hand and compare the smells. I catch quite a few in my cup with a lid so Im able to smell and taste my shit and smell my farts at the same time. enjoy!!
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 966 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Maggie and Marrakesh definitely were my most discussed pair last month!! These mercurial talents are often on the road, but when they home they have been able to send me some Awesome action!! Enjoy as this clip begins with a nice POV from Marrakesh, as she unloads sitting reverse kanga on the bowl. Then Enjoy as they take the action back outside on their porch as Marrakesh leads it off preparing a load for a Lucky Customer in tupperware. Man the loads that come out this womans ass!! Then not to be outdone, Maggie Steps up and unleashes her own bowl of FUNKY logs. Three great new scenes from the MM Duo!! Which one is your favorite?
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Size: 922 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You will have a close encounterof the messy kind!
    Close up, big mess
    smearing, dirty talking.
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me take a nice big dump as my pussy gets more and more creamy ?
    Models: CarliKane

Duration: 3 min 37 s
    Size: 92.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Seriously horny and I had some bad diarrhea, and it makes the best lube!!! Nothing feels better than smearing that nasty stinky shit all over my pussy and my ass. Watch me stretch my tight hole with my vibrator and my fingers. I rub and tease my pussy before shoving that toy up my nasty ass. It feels so good.
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 6 min 34 s
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I do a super hot strip tease, dancing and shaking my ass while I take off my nude satin panties and black push up bra. I take a suppository and pop it into my butt and I shake and twerk my ass a bit more. I spread my cheeks, push out my rosebud and out comes a huge and soft light brown colored poop onto the floor. All of a sudden I get the strong urge to crush my turds so I step onto the pile of turds and I begin to crush my big load of poop beneath the soles of my cute, size 6 feet. You can hear my poop crackling and popping as I apply my weight. Poo squishes itself between every last one of my cute little toys. I begin to slide around on the slick bathroom tiles, and by now my pussy is dripping wet so I squat in front of the camera and play with my cream filled pussy and tease my clit as I rub my dirty poopy feet together.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 19 min 41 s
    Size: 1.92 GiB
    Download From AnzFile