Page 41 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351911415411041 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My first video with a partner! I am back from my hiatus for more sexy fun and poop play. In this very amateur clip, I hook up with a friend for a much needed enema. He instructs me to take down my panties to my knees and bend over the bathtub. He then plays with my asshole until it is ready for insertion. The first half of the enema water goes inside me very quickly and I evacuate by myself. (Too shy!)
    After the first round of turds are flushed out of me, I get back into position. We exchange witty banter as he fills me up with the rest of the water he spanks me and gets me to hold it in a bit longer, and even assists me on the toilet for the second round of evacuation. (mostly water)
    I hope you enjoy my first couples” clip! This was our first time doing an enema together once we get used to each other, the videos will surely evolve!
    Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 16 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 575 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video, I went to a Mexican restaurant for some public pooping fun. I held my poop in for 2 days and then went out to eat beans and tacos and tequila. Then I went into their bathroom and took a huge, massive dump and flushed the toilet a bunch of times. You get to see me pee, poop, play with my pussy and sit backwards on the toilet and grind. This is a hot video with a huge dump! Enjoy!
    Models: sojourner

Duration: 4 min 33 s
    Size: 243 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You come home from work and your wife has on some sexy lingerie and is horny. She jokingly tells you she has gas from eating the rest of the lentils. You jump at this opportunity to tell her you like it when she farts. Shes concerned at first and thinks its strange but goes with it. She tells you that if she keeps farting shes going to shit her pants. Several small chunks come out with her bent over the bed. A couple more chunks come out as shes squirting. Youre a lucky fuckin guy!
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 6 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 336 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A truly extreme videos full of diarrhea springs. Anal heavy with huge dildo, I push my ass and oh my god a lot of springs diarrhea! The totally dirty dildo I decided to lick and suck all with the tongue to clean it up completely! But it is not over yet here the dildo dirty in pussy while the whole diarrhea on me between my legs and squirting hot wax . what more do you want?
    Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 27 min 41 s
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a compilation video with tons of shots of me crouching on the toilet as I smile and release long thick logs into the toilet. Some are runny and others are thick and solid.
    There are also a few shots from behind of me shitting as well.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 6 min 38 s
    Size: 492 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I really had to poop and pee and both bathrooms in the house were occupied. I was on the brink of an accident. So I grabbed some paper towels and went in the backyard, pulled down my pants and took a hot steaming dump and hissy pee. I never usually do stuff like this, but like I said I was desperate. Figured I might as well record it.
    Models: evakokoro

Duration: 53 s 598 ms
    Size: 99.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im wearing one of my favourite white panty with knitted leg warmers. Streching my body and I show you how flexible I am. Yes Im very flexible and I lift my leg next to my ear. ? I feel really have to poo but before I push out I finger fuck my tight asshole. Oh wow it feels amazing. I got sweaty so much till I fingered myself.First I finger slowly then harder and harder and inside I feel my poo. I slide first one then 2 fingers in my ass and get hard fingering then I poo. Stinky, sticky poo. Keep finger fucking and poo more. You can hear me moaning how much I enjoy my dirty ass. You could hear the sound of my ass, mix poo and my wetness makes sound ? Then pee and push out more poo. My asshole is swollen, from finger fucking. So nice ? Then I lick and clean my dirty, shitty fingers till will be clean. And I show my filthy tounge covered with my shit ? and swallow then. In the final minute I show one more time my dirty ass. Enjoy ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 13 min 20 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was feeling really really dirty tody. I wanted all of my fluids expelled at the same time and to feel them all leaving my body. I held my shit for 4 whole days and then ate one big last meal before I let my bladder go into a nice glass. I drank the whole glass of piss and then vomited it back up with all of my dinner all over myself. It was time to clean out my dirty, shit filled ass. I did a massive enema with the shower wand and boy was it a mess in there. Took just a bit to loosen all of that shit up and watch the shit fountain pour out of me. For being such a dirty girl, I sure know how to clean out
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 23 min 0 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nurse Shitty needs a good ass fucking with her favourite toy, and hopefully therell be some shit for her to eat too!
    Models: LittleMissShitty

Duration: 14 min 29 s
    Size: 799 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its time again to worship your goddess on her throne!
    This compilation video is filled with tons and tons of long poops, pee and even some creamy and sticky grool!
    I have been bingeing all week on delicious homemade chili and I have definitely been paying for it the past few days with continuous trips to the bathroom.
    I have been painfully pushing out over-sized poops which has been completely tearing up my tight little asshole!
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 9 min 21 s
    Size: 692 MiB
    Download From AnzFile