Page 402 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 3023523924004014024034044124525029021402 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alina had diarrhea when she walked around the shopping center
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I woke up at 10 am and picked up the phone I saw 6 missed calls from Alina and one message I want to shit, I can not stand it! I immediately called Alina back and said that I was waiting for her, and she answered that she was already going .. When she shit I asked her what she had eaten for the last two days she answered I ate meat, meat, and last night drank 4 glasses of vodka.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me in white socks, finger my pussy till i cum hard, before i pee high in the air.
    I then bend over infront of the camera and push out lots of hard and soft shit
    Before showing you my amazing mess and smearing it on my arse
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 415 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

shit fountain with my young ass. You will see hideous pieces of food in a watery form.
    Models: RUDEgirl

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 95.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First I let him suffer under my big black ass. He can only breathe when I want. When he is ready I give him my full load of shit directly in house waiting open mouth. Breakfast boy!
    Models: MadameCaramel

Duration: 3 min 57 s
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My first ever smearing video. I had so much fun making this! My most explicit poop vid to date! I take a front facing poop and then rub it all over my body including - legs, stomach, boobs and face. I couldnt help but rub my pussy throughout the process ? *Audio came out a bit garbled. As in you can hear me but its hard to make out what I am saying in some parts.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Size: 87.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I woke up got in the shower, when down to the kitchen to have breakfast. My stomach started to feel like I had gas, but I quickly figured out that it was no gas. It was a hot steaming pile of poop coming right out my huge ass right there in my kitchen. I smear the hot shit all over my clean well oiled body. So turned on by the smell so sweet an how it felt so warm an creamy on my soft skin. Since I was in the kitchen and always wanted to see how a banana would feel if I fucked my phat ass with it. Thats exactly what I did! I use my poop as lube an fuck the shit out of my tight ass hole with that banana until it bused in me. So turned on I wanted to see how a snickers would feel. I was so horny after smearing my hot shit an fucking my ass with all that food I got out my big glass dildo and fucking my shitty ass so deep an hard I came so much I didnt want to stop. I was so into fucking my shitty ass I lost track of time so that is why it is 2 parts to this scene. Enjoy, I know I did. Remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

During filming, I doused by shit operator and . while he was in the shower I had all of the record, I think not bad) What do you say? I smeared all over your face, and then began to masturbate passionate, this is a very long video, you can see all my charms) I hope you like it, rate and stay tuned) kiss
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 11 min 44 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 685 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The hotel where we stayed with my boyfriend, I was impatient to take a shit as the best way to do this? Of course smear shit on my delicious ass, masturbate and lick my crap on my fingers! I hope you like it))
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me walk into your room I know you have been sniffing mommys dirty panties well i have a treat for you..
    i havnt washed my pussy or arsehole for days take a sniff son.. bury your nose deep inside my hole
    Mmmm you like that dont you i bet you would love to watch mommy shit on that chest of yours.
    i finger my hole leaving it gaping open and release a warm soft load onto your chest
    Mmm now watch mommy cake her cunt in her shit stuffing it inside her and pushing it out for you..
    You waant to fuck mommys scat filled pussy, push it further and further into her forbidden hole”?
    You climb on top and fuck me hard pushing that scat into my cervix i want you to cum inside me son fill me with your forbidden seed
    I cum hard and then you cum inside me then i lick that dick of yours like youve always wanted
    Such a good boy for Mommy
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 27 min 18 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile