Page 401 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 3013513913994004014024034114515019011401 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    Hey there �� Can you guess why Im so excited today? Well, to be truthful, its cuz I have such stinky farts and poop, and just cant wait to give them to you! I shake my ass cheeks all over the place while teasing you with my black G-string, farting with glee in your face for you to savor my anal perfume, stinky blasts and gusts of warm wind, all while shaking my bodacious booty. I dirty talk throughout, bending over and telling you how my booty hole is full of poop, and how good it feels to work those farts up with my bouncing ass.
    I bend over with my head between my knees and groundhog until I cant stand it, bouncing my ass and poop right in your face, enjoying how good it feels to flutter my pucker at you with my turds just brimming within, begging to be birthed <3 I get down on the floor and sniff my hot turds, rolling my eyes into the back of my head and moaning then start sucking off my log like a cock. I stick out my shitty tongue and open my mouth and order you to cum on my face and tongue <3 You already know I'm your little scat whore! ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a special message for you today, delivered via my 36F boobs!
    The perfect tease for a Mystique addict like you; listened to my sexy Caribbean accent as I instruct you on your service to me, how to stroke your cock and fill your balls for me. Producing the biggest load for ultimate consumption countdown.
    My tits are so good to you and you are such an obedient bitch. Fetch this video it on your knees and follow all instructions.
    @iWantMystique || #VODOUNATRIX || @MistressOfYou
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 17 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 999 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me tell you to wank over me, Ive been eating hott spicy food and my arse wants to release that hott spicy shit..
    Watch me Pee, Finger my pussy and cum then push out a soft shit and smear it on my arse
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 543 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is the second cam version of the clip:
    Kinky Lisa First Shit and Puke
    It only contaion the part of Lisa try to shit and then the slave eating her shit soup, nio preparing of the shit soup in this clip, watch the first cam version for this.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 305 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi, panty poop lovers! You gonna like this clip. See me poop into light blue jeans and thongs, see my shitty ass, grabbing shit with hands and smearing ��
    Linda
    Models: sexyass

Duration: 3 min 42 s
    Size: 220 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love a man that can worship a womans asshole and follow instructions And i think your the guy for the job..
    I want you to sniff, rim and tongue fuck my asshole Taste it with your mouth. All of it.
    I push my ass to allow a little bit of scat to smear around my dirtbox and make you clean it before telling you to open your mouth while i push a slow big load of warm scat right inside your toilet slave lips.
    Now eat it and while you do im going to smear some on my ass before i smother you with my shitty behind
    Such a good Toilet Pig
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 47 s
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Everything you like about my see-all shitting videos! Me making some big fat dirty shits, all the while talking dirty to you! Watch as my hot loads squeeze out of my sexy asshole and I tell you what a nasty boy you are for jacking off while watching me shit. You are going to get even more addicted to my hot asshole and my hot shit as I tease you with my dirty talk, toilet boi!
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Size: 92.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

IN SPANISH / En Espa

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today Im full of Christina shit! It had a pleasant smell and taste. I really enjoyed doing this dirty but delicious work. Before shooting, we agreed in advance how everything will be after Christina has shuffled, I must clean her panties and ass very clean, first with her tongue, and in the end with a sanitary napkin! In the process of eating shit Christina I did not feel sick it was very nice and easy!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The wait is over, my first shitty anal scene ever! I was so glade to be feeling better after I was sick for the last two weeks, so I couldnt shoot anything for you freekz. I know you really wanted to see my phat ass get fucked hard, Happy New Years! I love getting my shitty ass fucked I havent did anal in a while. In this clip Its starts with a POV lap dance, I oiled up my big ass just for you. I tired to put it in my phat ass but it wouldnt fit it because my huge turds where pushing up against my ass hole. I was holding this shit in my ass all day just for you. I know how you like me squatted over you, I figured you wouldnt mind me shitting an pissing on your dick. Then I took the shit off of you and sat it aside so you can fuck me first. It will end with me smearing my stinky shit all over your dick and my phat ass. I know you been wanted me to slid your dick in my tight perky phat ass. I didnt want to stop getting my phat shitty ass fucked! Have a safe and happy new year!
    Stacey Short
    Enjoy XoXo
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile