Page 400 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 3003503903983994004014024104505009001400 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dropping some hot turds in this one! �� Some cute, thick, stubby and hard to shitothers SUPER long! Sometimes when I have to pop a squat and run, pussy dripping after, others I even have enough time to really show off my luscious poopand even take out a measuring stick, measuring one thick load which broke into pieces as it hit the plate at 16 inches long total! �� Wow, thats a lot of poop!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 846 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had to hurry home from shopping and I get inside my flat.but running to the toilet I trip and fall down in my high heels! I hurt my leg so bad I can't get up to get on the toilet. I try to hold back but I just can't.there is no way I can stand up, my leg hurts so bad! I am forced to shit while I am lying on the floor with my white cotton panties on.
    Watch the huge bulge in my panties grow as I lay there helpless to stop the poop from coming out. It comes out of my panties and gets all over the floor, and on me, too!
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 83.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All nurses in the scatology hospital must be well trained and understand the fine arts of scatology! This clip shows how the nurse is introduced into the ways of scatology so she is in a position to care for other patients needing scat therapy. All nurses must get involved so as you can imagine, things get VERY messy! Here is a sample of normality at the hospital when new nurse arrive.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 23 min 41 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1 020 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello gentlemen, today interesting show. My friend Peter had brought submissive girlfriend Lena.She has no experience with scat play.I was curious how everything she can do to feel smell of shit.She was very brave all did a great job, but her face was strange.kisses Victoria
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 16 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 603 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have the whole day stomach ache and I didnt know what to do ? I then wanted to use the toilet then no . Interesting behavior of my body , I wore white shorts and white stockings , to record videos for you , and start to walk in them around the room , I walked over to the table where there was no Buk, and relaxed his anus , and then out of my ass, a flood of diarrhea . My white shorts immediately accepted the color brown , my stockings, too, were all in the shit , and on the floor a big puddle of diarrhea . I didnt expect this turn so Im very happy that all the dirt came out of my body . In one word if say I had a full body cleansing shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 2 s
    Size: 877 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Julia is the nastiest whore you will ever meet, she hates to wear tampons and would rather just let the blood run down her legs. In this video she pulls her pants down to reveal the blood dried on her cunt and legs. She sits on the closed toilet and masturbates till the menstrual blood covers the toilet, she then smears it all over her body and face, licks her fingers, and the toilet seat clean. Finally she turns around and takes a shit standing up. Great closeups of the blood gushing from her cunt and the shit coming out of her ass. If you love filthy whores, you will love this video.
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is for sure my dirtiest clip yet and also the only I enjoyed filming the most, I came 3 times making it!
    I start by showing you my shiny black outfit and pantyhose and then I slide my fingers in my pussy. I get very turned on and its not long until my vibrating toy is bringing me to my first orgasm.
    Then the urge to pee is just too great, so I just go, with the toy still deep inside me. The pee runs over my bum down my legs. Then the urge to poo takes over and I push a nice soft load into my pantyhose.
    Then I push the toy into the poo in the pantyhose and start fucking myself with the dirty toy. This isnt enough to get me off so I start stuffing the poo thats left deep inside my pussy. This makes me cum again. I smear the poo thats left all over my legs and use the toy to bring myself off one more time.
    Models: Not_so_innocent

Duration: 9 min 36 s
    Size: 311 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im in the public toilet. All around is very busy Women constantly coming and going out. You can hear how women are doing You know what. I will leave a big bomb here. What a smell!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 58 s
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

PAY UP AND SHUT UP! Short 3mins
    clips but you'll beg to pay MORE, because you're a FAKE toilet wanna bee! You want to see what's happening right, BROWN nose!
    Say what you want from behind your PC punk, we
    both know you're too chickento face My ASS!
    SQ Bossy Latin ASS Overpowering your olfactory sensory neurons/receptors leading you straight to your destiny!
    Why is slaves sense of smell such a vital part of toilet slavery training? The magical Answers inside of Delilahs Asshole, so get on your knees ingrates!
    Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration: 2 min 39 s
    Size: 160 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am in my bath tub in pigtails and sexy bra and panties �� I get naked while rubbing myself and then I get in the tub, run water on my pussy because I am getting very turned on I pee into a full size cup, fill it all the way up and then pour it all over my body. I really need to poop so I put the cam level with my ass a poop a nice semi solid load rub my pussy and ass near it and then make a nice big mess with it hehe
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 48 s
    Size: 77.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile