Page 3867 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 286733673767381738573865386638673868386938773917 ... LastLast
Results 38,661 to 38,670 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Endless Holiday Shits Compilation

Scatshop.com- Endless Holiday Shits Compilation

Description:
    This is a compilation of over 10 trips to the bathroom over the holiday weekend
    I have been eating tons and tons of delicious food and it has been going through my system at a near nonstop rate
    I have also been ungodly gassy as well all weekend
    You get an incredible HD view of my tight little asshole releasing tons of long shits.
    I release tons and tons of holiday poops into the toilet and completely stinking up the bathroom in the process
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Model:
    xrussianbeautyx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Holiday-Poops.mp4
    File Size : 685.85 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:16

Download VIDEO:
    Holiday-Poops.mp4 - 685.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- I am really a Bitch, a GermanBitch

Scatshop.com- I am really a Bitch, a GermanBitch

Description:
    Hope you like my last video
    Model:
    GermanBitch
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 17A8A956-B9C2-4C4D-AF8D-EC169C0E1EE1.mov
    File Size : 304.83 MB
    Resolution : 1918x1080
    Duration : 00:02:57

Download VIDEO:
    17A8A956-B9C2-4C4D-AF8D-EC169C0E1EE1.mov - 304.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Toilet slavery

Scatshop.com- Toilet slavery

Description:
    My slave is lying on the couch as I hover above him with my pussy.. Surely he is aware something tasty is going to be revealed very soon.
    I move him to the bathroom, and I spend some time teasing him, before I place my pussy on his mouth, and let him have my delightful golden champagne. When I am done, he must clean my pussy
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Toilet-slavery.mp4
    File Size : 394.06 MB
    Duration : 00:05:59

Download VIDEO:
    Toilet-slavery.mp4 - 394.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Public Vomit,Piss, Fist, Squirt Threesome 1

Scatshop.com- Public Vomit,Piss, Fist, Squirt Threesome 1

Description:
    Public-Outdoor Vomit,Piss, Fist and Squirt Threesome Part 1:
    When I was lying on a meadow with my teen girlfriend in our housing estate when the weather was nice, such a strange guy came to us He asked us if we had been fisted before and he would give us an eerie orgasm Since we were both totally awesome, with the nice weather, we let him fist us. First he fisted me and didnt last long and I squirted in a high arc. The guy swallowed my pussy juice and licked my pussy clean. Then he took out his cock and stuffed us, our mouths. And with an extreme deep throat. When he had his cock deep in my mouth, he pissed into my mouth so that I choked He continued to piss in my mouth and I swallowed his piss. In between I collected something from his piss and spat it into my teen girlfriends mouth. Then the guy fucked my mouth again and that so hard that I had to vomit
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : T1.mp4
    File Size : 1966.53 MB
    Duration : 00:13:37

Download VIDEO:
    T1.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Licking the shit from the face of Yana and Olga

Scatshop.com- Licking the shit from the face of Yana and Olga

Description:
    In this video, Olga and Yana put a new experiment . Yana licks the ass Olga and then, Olga Yana fills the mouth with fresh shit , then Olga smearing shit on Yanas face and licks up the shit from the face of Yana with his tongue . Yana does the same thing with Olga , she gets cancer and produces out of his ass shit right in the mouth of Olga , Yana and then smears shit on the face of Olga and begins to lick with his tongue the shit from the face of Olga .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN4979.mp4
    File Size : 927.81 MB
    Duration : 00:09:33
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN4979.mp4 - 927.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Lola-Weekend Full Toilet Slave (Day 2 of 3) (Complete)

- Lola-Weekend Full Toilet Slave (Day 2 of 3) (Complete)

Description:
    1080 HD This clip is the second in the series, Weekend Full Toilet Slave. In this clip, the slave is used for both piss and shit. The piss is shown from two camera angles. Both Angles are shown consecutively, then in a stacked picture in picture window. The shit is shown from three camera angles: front, back and going into the slave from above. The three camera angles are also shown consecutively, then in a split screen window. The shit section of this clip includes some written narration.
    On day two, I decided to pee into a container before shitting into the slave. I had noticed on day one that it was having some difficulty swallowing all of it. I dont like it when it my shit sticks to the teeth. It should ALL go down. So, I decided to pee into a container first and then later use the pee to wash everything into the toilet slave. I shit and again, just like the first day, it was a lot. The toilet kept the shit in its mouth. It waits until Ive finished before it swallows. I scooped all the errant bits and coaxed it all into the belly of my septic system. The toilet had a bit of retching this time. It was a pretty big load, so I understood the difficulty, but did not let the toilet give up. Eventually, it all went down. I made it suck the shit off my fingers before allowing it the piss it so desperately wanted. Its funny, I thought the piss would help the slave wash everything down, but interestingly it caused more retching. Of course, I didnt stop pouring. He still had to finish it all. The toilet was very good, eventually got it all down, and did not back up. I was pleased. I wondered, though, maybe he was having difficulty with the pee because there just wasnt enough of it. The toilet probably just needs MORE pee to help wash things down. I decided to give Kendall a call to see if shed join me for day three (25:29 long)
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-Weekend-Full-Toilet-Slave-Day-2-of-3-Complete.wmv
    File Size : 1875.58 MB
    Duration : 00:25:29

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Lola-Weekend-Full-Toilet-Slave-Day-2-of-3-Complete.wmv - 1.8 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Very liquid diarrhea mouth full of crap

Scatshop.com- Very liquid diarrhea mouth full of crap

Description:
    Liquid diarrhea its just fantastic , this time I let Olga into the mouth, liquid diarrhea , Oh Yes Olga has a mouth full of crap liquid very liquid diarrhea , Olga swallows my diarrhea and asked me again to fill her mouth with shit again , I release a large fountain liquid diarrhea , Olga, shit on and in her body ran streams of liquid shit , Olga also produces in my mouth shit is liquid diarrhea , I also love when I shit in your mouth , I love shit . I and Olga give you the hottest show with liquid diarrhea . We lose each other in the mouth a lot of stress the boss . Pleasant to you of viewing
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1163.mp4
    File Size : 992.33 MB
    Duration : 00:10:13
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN1163.mp4 - 992.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Lady tastes shit

Scatshop.com- Lady tastes shit

Description:
    A beautiful lady in a pink coat. Decided to poop on the package, pushing the leopard Thong I first peed on them. Then tried to do a vacuum of the stomach to keep my shit inside closer to the outside. I unbuttoned his coat showed his white bra bandage. I got cancer and pushed until my long-awaited shit came out. It fell out of my butt on the bag. Im glad to see such a good poop, big and nice smelling. I kneaded it on the package like dough, did it skillfully and masterfully. Unbuttoning my pink coat again, I smeared my shit on my white bra. Then she buttoned up and smeared her bright pink coat. Then I decided to try the shit and I shoved it in my mouth. Then I put shit on my lips and farted a lot. So several times repeated manipulations. It turned out fun and she did everything with pleasure and in a good mood.
    Model:
    miss_Di
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN4093.mov
    File Size : 1594.05 MB
    Duration : 00:11:32

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN4093.mov - 1.6 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Post Birth Frontal Piss and Shit

- Post Birth Frontal Piss and Shit

Description:
    Here comes round two I dont show my face in this video. I start out stripping out of my bra and pants-showing off my post birth belly and stretch marks. I show you my bush but get down to business because ive held this bad boy in for two days and im normally regular. First I piss all over the floor and plate before my asshole spreads open and unleashes a huge dump that actually tore my already tender, healing asshole. I show my finished product and then squeeze some fresh milk out of my engorged tits for your pleasure There is a small amount of blood in the poop that dripped from my pussy. The video is 5:23.
    Model:
    jordansdirtysecret
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Post-Birth-Frontal-Piss-and-Shit-v.mp4
    File Size : 122.79 MB
    Duration : 00:05:22

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Post-Birth-Frontal-Piss-and-Shit-v.mp4 - 122.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- shit in the mouth and on the chest with feathers

- shit in the mouth and on the chest with feathers

Description:
    A new package with new panties and a toy, I thought the toy would be bigger, but still managed to get some shit and chew and smear on myself, sprinkled myself with colorful feathers. Chewing close-up
    Model:
    p00girl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ???-?????-7.mov
    File Size : 961.9 MB
    Duration : 00:08:48

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    ______-__________-7.mov - 961.9 MB