Page 3860 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 286033603760381038503858385938603861386238703910 ... LastLast
Results 38,591 to 38,600 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- very thick turd smearing everywhere and chewing

Scatshop.com- very thick turd smearing everywhere and chewing

Description:
    I didnt poop for 4 days, it turned out a thick turd in the bath, and a big pile, smeared it all over the body, legs, feet, ass, inserting it into the mouth, into the pussy, inserted a dirty hand into the pussy, getting an addition of shit, very hot video, I liked it)
    Model:
    p00girl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ioio.mp4
    File Size : 1299.82 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:29

Download VIDEO:
    ioio.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Daddy,Let Me Poop in My Panty

Scatshop.com- Daddy,Let Me Poop in My Panty

Description:
    Im wearing sexy miniskirt. Dress up as a schoolgirl. Daddy, you know how much I need to poo? Can you imagine how much poo inside me? Well I wanna tell you something daddy, something dirty and nasty. Do you wanna hear it? You know well Im your little princess, but for this little princess have a dirty fetish. What is I love pooping in my cute panty and making very messy them. Im still your naughty and good girl but I want you to help me being dirty as much as I can. So what do you think daddy? Is that too much for you that your little princess shitting in her panty? Come on daddy I really have to poo so let me poop in my panty right now. I know how much you would to see when I push my big and warm turd into my pants, Dont you? I do anything what you want. I beg to you so much then you get allow to poo in my panty. I dont hesitate and push out a big turd in my cute pants. So big and hard. Coloring my light panty. During poop pee as well. And look at that so much poo in it. I turn back and show from behind my dirty ass. Smearing on my pants. Then take it off and what a mess. So much poop smeared on my bum. Im so dirty daddy, but you can tell me how much you love it? ? What a wonderful moment isnt it daddy? Im your filthy princess. You get nice view to my dirty ass and pussy and show close up the cam my poop filled panty too. Then I take a piece of my shit and chewing and licking my shitty fingers for you daddy. Because I told you I will do anything for you ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20170921_105726.mp4
    File Size : 475.45 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:03

Download VIDEO:
    20170921_105726.mp4 - 475.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shitty dog bowl

Scatshop.com- Shitty dog bowl

Description:
    Hi, guys its been a while, but Im back on the track Watch me playing with shit and dog bowl. Im wearing high heels, stockings, short dress and same color panties. I shit almost full bowl not removing my panties. Oh yes, then I grab that brown shit and I do a shitty face mask with it. I rub it over my face and keep it, because it makes me horny as I can smell and taste it mmm. I do smearing over my ass and pussy as well. Almost 20 minutes of me going dirty, smearing, shitty ass and pussy play and shit licking action. And yes, I got wet
    xoxo
    Linda
    Model:
    sexyass
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20-dgbOwl-shitlick-linda.mp4
    File Size : 735.55 MB
    Duration : 00:19:19

Download VIDEO:
    20-dgbOwl-shitlick-linda.mp4 - 735.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Dirty Shit, Dirty Talk

- Dirty Shit, Dirty Talk

Description:
    Everything you like about my see-all shitting videos Me making some big fat dirty shits, all the while talking dirty to you Watch as my hot loads squeeze out of my sexy asshole and I tell you what a nasty boy you are for jacking off while watching me shit. You are going to get even more addicted to my hot asshole and my hot shit as I tease you with my dirty talk, toilet boi
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirtytalkdirtypoop.mp4
    File Size : 92.67 MB
    Duration : 00:06:01

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    dirtytalkdirtypoop.mp4 - 92.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Pretty "SHITTY thing

- Pretty "SHITTY thing

Description:
    How much more real can it get-Looking down from above, Bossy Delilah says good morning to peter the shiteater. Bossy aka the Scat Queen makes it clear from the start that her toilet slave is there for one reason only-to consume her early morning shit.
    Before you can say ahhh, Bossy has removed her robe, revealing her to die for body and sits down on her toilet seat. She begins to piss while her asshole pulsates, winking at you to suggest whats coming next. Dont you just wish you could put your mouth on it and suck it clean, as her poo hangs from her hole like teasing a baby with candy. Each plop hits the ground with a delicious, wet slapping sound, especially wonderful when they are plopping on top of each other plop, slap, plop, slap.
    If that wasnt enough, her toilet did us all a favor and couldnt finish Bossys breakfast shit. Intent on making him eat it all, were treated to the most amazing views of the Bossys gorgeous bare feet, digging through her leftover shit as she graciously puts them in front of your nose, to lick and suck clean. Viewers are treated with a view of every angle of her shit-covered puppies and close-ups of how it mushes between her toes. Pretty feet indeed Bossy Delilah
    Bossy ends her toilets breakfast by inviting you to jerk off while you clean up the bottoms of her shit covered feet. Im gonna stick my feet in your mouth, deep down in your throat, while you jerk off-sucking up the big particles just hanging there.
    Shitting, feeding, pissing, verbal brutality and gorgeous feet all shit-covered and resting under your nose. This is a clip youll enjoy over and again.
    Model:
    TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : The-Niggas-Shit-Clip.mp4
    File Size : 1272.27 MB
    Duration : 00:14:53

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    The-Niggas-Shit-Clip.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Fuck The Shit Out Of My Ass Please

- Fuck The Shit Out Of My Ass Please

Description:
    I wear white nylon stockings on with thong. Do you remember when I taught you how to Fuck my dirty ass few weeks ago? It was lot of fun. I guess or relationship its just got dirtier by the time and we could step on the next level, dont you think? I have filthy fantasy again which will come true by you. I would teach you something just a little bit different thing. I mean I wanna share my other dirty fantasy with you how to do step by step. I want you to fuck my shit out of my ass, could you do that for me? How does it sound? You know how much I love you and trust you well have lots of fun just dont hesitate. I tease you in doggy,pull aside my thong do you like it? Slide nice and slow finger my ass, i see you remember how can give me pleasure. I finger for awhile my ass then laying on back and keep playing with while talking to you dirty and sexy. I tell you how to excite and lick my pussy. Youre getting hard, dont you? Can you feel my poo by your finger? Good. I suck on my dildo and penetration into butt hole. You do a great job, just fucking me please, fuck the shit out of me. I release a nice and big poo during asshole fuck, then keep playing around and gaping time to time for you. I feel you pretty close to cum, dont you? Your balls hit my pussy which is so good. Cum deep inside my ass. At the end I knee on doggy and gaping, farting few times before say sending kisses. Its kind of role play and continuation of the I teach you to fuck my dirty asshole video Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0721.mp4
    File Size : 1469.83 MB
    Duration : 00:20:14

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0721.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Drinking pee in public

Scatshop.com- Drinking pee in public

Description:
    Scarlett and Sara go out for a night of partying. They lose a bet so they have to go to the bathroom pee in a cup. They then have to drink their piss in public. Happy viewing.
    Model:
    Sarathonson
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : InShot_20211024_234638282.mp4
    File Size : 873.72 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:11:45

Download VIDEO:
    InShot_20211024_234638282.mp4 - 873.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Alina scat and pissing on sale

- Alina scat and pissing on sale

Description:
    Alina scat and pissing on sale. At the request of users, Alina decided to sell her urine and shit
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina65_1.mp4
    File Size : 763.95 MB
    Duration : 00:17:15

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    PooAlina65_1.mp4 - 764.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Yana and Olga are changing panties

Scatshop.com- Yana and Olga are changing panties

Description:
    In this video, Olga and Yana show you my white panties which wear them , they are just sexy . Yes, they like to pose , to take erotic poses in her underwear . Girls are not only posing in her panties but the rest of a shit about as exciting to watch as they shit in the pants . After the girls filled her panties with shit , they decided to exchange panties , Jana wearing Olgeni briefs , and Olga Yanina . And started to pose , as it is beautiful and girls are crazy about what is happening .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN3901.mp4
    File Size : 1328.27 MB
    Duration : 00:13:29
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: