Page 3847 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 284733473747379738373845384638473848384938573897 ... LastLast
Results 38,461 to 38,470 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Cigarette and white shorts

Scatshop.com- Cigarette and white shorts

Description:
    This time Olga sits and smokes a cigarette and fondles my nipples on his chest playing with them , as it is cool . It is excellent , after she finished Smoking her cigarette she takes off her Bathrobe and remained only in white shorts , she badly wants the toilet . Her ass is full of shit and she begins to fill her panties with shit , fuck this is so cool . A large amount of shit coming out of her ass , and Olga, without taking off their white panties starts to smear shit on the ass . Her panties immediately take on the color of shit which she filled them .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2813.mp4
    File Size : 949.4 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:38
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN2813.mp4 - 949.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Poo and fuck

Scatshop.com- Poo and fuck

Description:
    To shit in the bowl, smear toy, suck, pussy fucking
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Vilaljuice-from-AnnaCopro.mp4
    File Size : 1681.86 MB
    Duration : 00:12:59

Download VIDEO:
    Vilaljuice-from-AnnaCopro.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- 7 Days of Beans 7 Shits

- 7 Days of Beans 7 Shits

Description:
    I ate beans for at least one meal for 7 days straight and then I show you my shits I had all kinds of bean dishes- burritos, black bean burgers, chili, baked beans.
    Day 1- I came home from work and had to shit so bad I almost crapped my pants trying to get my camera set up lol. I said what the hell and just pooped in my panties. Geez what a mess
    Day 2- Im laying on my side with a close up of my ass. I was already prairie dogging before I turned the camera on. Beautiful close up of a huge turd coming out of me.
    Day 3- Another day where Im home from work and first thing I need to do is dump. I squat on my bathtub with the camera underneath me so you can see my incredibly large ass as I shit. I then show you a close up of my poop
    Day 4- Im siting in front of the camera with my legs spread and slowly push out a big turd right in front of the camera. Mmmmm carrots
    Day 5- Im wearing sexy ass pink shorts and poop in them. OMG what a huge fucking shit maybe I should contact Guinness World Records? I still cant believe how big that shit was
    Day 6- Pooping on my balcony in a dress and high heels
    Day 7- Panty poop I take off my panties and show you the mess squished between my butt cheeks
    Model:
    SexyFlatulence
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatshop_7daybeans.mp4
    File Size : 536.78 MB
    Duration : 00:11:13

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    scatshop_7daybeans.mp4 - 536.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Naughty Noisy Ass Cleaning SessionIgnore You

Scatshop.com- Naughty Noisy Ass Cleaning SessionIgnore You

Description:
    I walk into the bathroom naked and I behave like nobody could see me. I ignore you and dont talk to you just ensure a great view to the shower while giving myself enema and cleaning my ass out several times. I knee on doggy immediately and insert the tube then let it flow and take as water I can. Almost took the half of an 2 liter bag which is so much amount of water. I stand up and squat to release lot of water and some of shit. Desperation a lot and moaning between each session because Im suffering. I push out enemas by naughty and loud farts and strong stream. I repeat the sessions till run out the first bag and pushing until even more shitty water leaving my ass. i go out and take another round of water and re-start the procedure once again but I do this time bending knee side view my ass squirting liquid out like a waterfall. I do repeat until water finish and then cleaning the floor and myself off before going out of the bathroom.
    In this video I ignore the camera just doing my enema routine when nobody see me. Enjoy the mess and noises, desperation and more. Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2244__Merged.mp4
    File Size : 1605.08 MB
    Duration : 00:22:08

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN2244__Merged.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- a diarrhea everywhere

- a diarrhea everywhere

Description:
    Im doing diarrhea all day it is tiring and painful, see my big shit, shit, shit. My bathroom is rubbed I also have menstruation today. This movie is terribly nasty
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : chocpic-every.mp4
    File Size : 70.87 MB
    Resolution : 1136x640
    Duration : 00:05:48

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    chocpic-every.mp4 - 70.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Mistrss Gaia-Choke on my scat

Scatshop.com- Mistrss Gaia-Choke on my scat

Description:
    I have my scat slave lying beneath my feet, a smelly slut always ready to eat shit. He requested my presence. So I decided to make him suffer for me. I begin by allowing him some foot &amp shoe worship. I wear expensive shoes, so he has been warned to do a good job of licking, and sucking on my stiletto heels. If he does a good job of his footworship, I will reward him by allowing him to eat my shit. Standing over him, I tell him to open his mouth and be ready for me. I lower my ass over his face, and relieve myself of a nice pile of my soft shit into his mouth. I watch as it fills his mouth and covers his face. Then I instruct him to swallow it, and make sure he chews on it. Not entirely finished with my slut, I sit on his face and get him to lick my ass clean. With his mouth full, this means he has to swallow and digest my shit. He continues to lick my ass until Im satisfied. I further reward him with some facesitting, and ass smother, while allowing him to play with his limp cock. As he groans, and squeezes out his watery cum. I leave him to contemplate his next meal of my delicious shit.
    ITALIAN
    Ho il mio schiavo sdraiato sotto i miei piedi, una sgualdrina puzzolente sempre pronta a mangiare merda. Mi ha supplicato per essere al mio cospetto. Ed ora voglio vederlo penare, soffrire, perche la sofferenza dello schiavo e pura linfa vitale per me, Mistress Gaia. Lo obbligo ad adorare e venerare i miei piedi e le mie lussuoso e costosissime calzature. Sa che deve fare un ottimo lavoro, leccare tutte le scarpe, fino a succhiare gli appuntiti tacchi a spillo. E se sara bravo, lo premiero, permettendogli di assaporare la mia merda. Lo preparo a bocca ben spalancata, avvicino il mio culo e mi diverto riempendolo della mia merda. Quanto godo quando cago in faccia ad uno schiavo. Gli ordino di inghiottire tutto, e non contenta ,mi siedo sulla sua faccia e mi faccio pulire il culo. Usare uno schiavo come un bidet e davvero eccitante. Con la bocca piena della mia deliziosa merda, dovra leccarmi fino a mia completa soddisfazione. Ho un altro premio per lui, lo soffochero con i miei rinomati e popolari facesitting. E grazie alla mia bonta, gli permetto di masturbarsi. E quando gli do la possibilita di far fuoriuscire il suo lurido sperma,me ne vado e lo lascio solo, a contemplare il suo prossimo pasto, la mia appetitosa merda.
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : stiletto_scat_hd.mp4
    File Size : 225.04 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:15
    Video : AVC, 2 240 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    stiletto_scat_hd.mp4 - 225.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- No shitless life

Scatshop.com- No shitless life

Description:
    The slave is complaining that his mistress never want to piss and shit at him. Princess Nikki fully understand his desperate position, she piss in a glas and let him swollow her juice. Later she shits on the floor step in her shit and orders him to lick her shoes.
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2020_07_nikki_kv_03.mp4
    File Size : 753.89 MB
    Duration : 00:06:14

Download VIDEO:
    2020_07_nikki_kv_03.mp4 - 753.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Pooping On My Balcony

Scatshop.com- Pooping On My Balcony

Description:
    I love pooping in public places The thought of getting caught turns me on so much Today Im going to go out on my balcony and push out a big, fat load of shit for you Im going to moan and groan and grunt so loud as Im pushing out these big turds I want my neighbors to know Im a dirty shit girl And I want you to know Im pushing out this load of shit just for you
    Enjoy
    Scat 458-Pooping On My Balcony
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : balconypoop.mp4
    File Size : 501.52 MB
    Duration : 00:03:36
    Video : AVC, 19.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    balconypoop.mp4 - 501.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Annalise First Uses Toilet Slave

Scatshop.com- Annalise First Uses Toilet Slave

Description:
    Pretty and young Mistress Annalise at the first time use a toilet slave. She has a model appearance and she has chic long legs. She makes the slave lick her shoes and suck her heels. The slave is just a toilet for her and must fulfill her wishes unconditionally. She tolerated for a long time and now ready to peeing in his mouth. She sits over the slave face and shitting in his mouth. The slave opens mouth wider and she farts at him and sweetly shit. After all she stands up on the slave and pops her beautiful legs into the mouth of a slave. She is really beautiful. Serving Mistress Annalise is a great pleasure for her slave.
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2605170.mp4
    File Size : 1546.35 MB
    Duration : 00:17:50
    Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    2605170.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Hot Shit Sesh in the Sun I

Scatshop.com- Hot Shit Sesh in the Sun I

Description:
    Super bright and beautiful mornings mean great natural light for Sophia
    Change of location brings us into a living area where she lets her two-day load go on the floor in the light of the sun.
    What a sight to behold What a stench to inhale
    Part I?
    Shot in 4K featuring over five minutes of bare-bottomed Sophia in her best yet
    Model:
    Sophia_Sprinkle
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0207-1.mov
    File Size : 549.06 MB
    Duration : 00:05:02

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_0207-1.mov - 549.1 MB