Page 3830 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 283033303730378038203828382938303831383238403880 ... LastLast
Results 38,291 to 38,300 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Price Reduction Massive Panty Poop

Scatshop.com- Price Reduction Massive Panty Poop

Description:
    Holy shit
    How does little Sophia keep wowing us with her gigantic dumps?
    While doing her morning stretches, it is her asshole that seems to benefit most from the movement.
    As always, she stuns as she fills-no, overflows her panties with glee, disbelief, and satisfaction.
    She leaves the panties in a state of absolute filth with a pound of shit in them to be enjoyed by a lucky consumer.
    If youre into panty poops, this one is for you
    A note to those gratuitously pirating Sophias intellectual property: it is illegal and you are on the radar. Continuing to redistribute content to tube sites without permission will result in prices inflating andthere will be nothing left to pirate. Dont ruin this for everyone.

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Cum To My Panty Shit

Scatshop.com- Cum To My Panty Shit

Description:
    I know how much you love watching a girl feel her pants with her warm scat Well today is your lucky day I bend over and tell you to jerk off while I shit in my white panties I then tell you to watch and listen while i feel my panties with my shit I take off my dirty panties and show you my shit. I rub my bulge before showing you it and smearing my arse and telling you cum all over my dirty arsehole
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19262.mp4
    File Size : 1242.94 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:15
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    19262.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- I Couldnt Make It To The Toilet

- I Couldnt Make It To The Toilet

Description:
    Noooo I just felt the uncontrollable need to poop I ran as fast as I could to get to the toilet. I got to the bathroom door and my asshole exploded out the wettest, nastiest load of diarrhea all over my hallway floor What a horrible mess My belly is cramping Im doubled up in my hallway with my asshole bursting out load after load of shit It looks like a shit waterfall as it splashes all over the floor
    Oh what a mess What am I going to do? The floor is so slippery, I had better be careful. Oh no I just fell and landed right into the huge pile of my shit What a mess Theres shit everywhere now My floor is covered in my poop Ive got my warm, runny shit all over my body, and all over the floor Oh what a mess
    Enjoy
    Scat 582-I Couldnt Make It To The Toilet
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : couldntmakeittothetoilet.mp4
    File Size : 925.98 MB
    Duration : 00:06:29

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    couldntmakeittothetoilet.mp4 - 926.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Will YOU Shit In MY Panties??

Scatshop.com- Will YOU Shit In MY Panties??

Description:
    I like it when boys poop in my panties after I have already pooped in them This one was soft serve Then I smeared it all over my huge tits and banged my cunt with a shampoo bottle till I cam. It felt soooo good
    ENJOY EVERYONE
    From your favorite redhead
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Daddy-SHIT-In-My-White-Lace-PANTIES-4K.mp4
    File Size : 733.76 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:03:07
    Video : AVC, 32.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 179 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Daddy-SHIT-In-My-White-Lace-PANTIES-4K.mp4 - 733.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Diarrhea in my tights

Scatshop.com- Diarrhea in my tights

Description:
    Liquid shit oozing on my legs . I like to shit in my pantyhose .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC_0022.mp4
    File Size : 971.05 MB
    Duration : 00:10:00

Download VIDEO:
    DSC_0022.mp4 - 971.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shit on the Dick

Scatshop.com- Shit on the Dick

Description:
    Hey there again Hope I can interest you in a naughty show ? Youre allowed to watch, but youre not allowed to touch I reverse cowgirl on feet then knees on my realistic suction cup dildo, winking my pert little butthole above my cock-taking pussy from time to time to tease you ? Look how my plump big ass shits on that dick and shit slowly flows down your balls Mmm, its so sexy, dont you? I know your dick is hard and itchy in your pants ? I taunt you-I bet you enjoyed that, didnt you? You like how dirty my ass? Do you wanna fuck my shitpile, babe? ? Go on, stick your dick in my shit, and fuck itfuck it more intense. Come om, worm
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1992.mp4
    File Size : 1024.36 MB
    Duration : 00:11:46
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    1992.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Nervous About First Shit After Birth

- Nervous About First Shit After Birth

Description:
    I do not show my face in this video. I just had my baby and im really nervous about my first shit since I was split open so much. I let you see close ups of my pussy and asshole before I lean back on my hands and feet to give you a full frontal view as I give a massive shit that built up over 2 days. I am excited to share this with you even though it hurt a little coming out. I then let my tits leak milk onto my fresh scat and let you watch. There is a small amount of blood coming out of my pussy at the end of the video in a close up. The video is 5:26
    Model:
    jordansdirtysecret
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Nervous-About-First-Shit-After-Birthv.mp4
    File Size : 165.52 MB
    Duration : 00:05:26

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Nervous-About-First-Shit-After-Birthv.mp4 - 165.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Holiday Public Toilet

- Holiday Public Toilet

Description:
    Im out doing some holiday shopping but I havent gone to the bathroom today. It creeps up on me fast and I rush to find a bathroom. I go into the stall, shut the door and get comfortable on the toilet. I let out so much brown. Its loud and audible. I let you peak around and see underneath the stalls as ladies come and go. I finally wipe and show you my freshly used asshole before giving the camera a kiss goodbye.
    Model:
    VeronicaSteam
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : holidaypublicbathroomexplicit.mp4
    File Size : 583.63 MB
    Duration : 00:09:52

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    holidaypublicbathroomexplicit.mp4 - 583.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Pukeface Kara facefucked until she vomits

- Pukeface Kara facefucked until she vomits

Description:
    Kara loves being facefucked so much that she proves it to me by taking my cock deep down her throat until she pukes.
    Usually, I dont allow her to eat or drink anything before I facefuck her because she is not allowed to vomit, no matter how hard I make her gag and choke on my cock. Only today, I make an exception and have her drink three big glasses of milk.
    She happily chugs the first glass, but looks surprised when I tell her to have another full glass. She hesitates for a second, thinking about her stomach filling up with milk but then quickly downs glass number two and three and proudly answers: All finished.
    Kara, now feeling a little insecure, asks if she is really allowed to puke. I reassure her that I insist: Puke for me bitch and shove my cock down her throat, pushing her head down with my hand at the back of her head.
    It doesnt take long until she starts to empty her stomach, and loads of milk are flowing out of her mouth. I hold her head in position and force her to keep my hard cock in her mouth while she is puking.
    A tear comes out of her right eye and soon after that out of her left eye. I keep pushing down her throat until she vomits up some more and milk starts coming out of her nose.
    I spend the next ten minutes emptying out Karas stomach by facefucking her and making her choke on my cock. When she is unsure if she has anything left in her stomach to throw up, I find out by taking her head into a leg-lock, pushing down deeper as before, getting every last drop out of her stomach. Now convinced she gave me everything she got, I unload my cum down her throat, waiting to see if she will be able to hold it down.
    Model:
    KaraInCuffs
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pukeface-2160p-19-Mbps.mp4
    File Size : 1862.2 MB
    Duration : 00:13:33

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Pukeface-2160p-19-Mbps.mp4 - 1.8 GB