Page 381 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2813313713793803813823833914314818811381 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Rub me down freek this was my first time smearing it felt so good! I like the way it felt up against my soft caramel skin it was warm an very relaxing it made me horny. You will like everything you see from me smearing my huge 36DDD to me smearing my big 47inch round booty.
    I love scat and filming and hope to make better quality clips every time I embark a new scat adventure. Your support is very important for me.
    There is also a part 2 parts, so be on the look out freek
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It was such a beautiful day I couldnt resist not pulling out the bikini - we dont get a lot of really sunny hot days here ever let alone this time of year!
    This was a really good squishy poop and I am very talkative in this and really let you know how good it is feeling and whats happening in my bikini!
    It felt so good to poop after 3 strong espressos today it really came rolling out!
    I then start to have some real fun and play with myself and fucking myself with a huge black dildo really working my cunt! Really working myself into a really hard orgasm. I came so hard!
    This is a really vocal fun video with a huge cum I really let you know whats happening in this one!
    ENJOY!
    From your favorite redhead!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 15 min 12 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 002 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

English:
    Breakfast with Mistress Carter
    and Saurich directly followed the mistress invitation! So he lies in impatient and joyful expectation under the glass toilet, on this beautiful morning in the studio Versus in Berlin!
    Since Saurichs last visit was more than 2 months ago and therefore he was not allowed to taste the mistress for a long time, Mistress Carter filled up her stomach the night before!
    A sin in red dresses Herrin Carters mega-sharp curves and as the pressure in your intestines gets bigger and bigger, our mistress takes on the brown effusions, even the same place on your favorite throne!
    Since Saurich has not drunk anything, he gets the aperitif of the house, served directly from the goddess source! The rest of the golden yellow morning urine will be kept in the cup for later! Mistress Carter lights a cigarette on which your brown gold flows even better! Saurich opens his mouth and Mistress Carters rosette bulges, under immense pressure of a thick sausage outwards!
    Will Saurich record everything and what is behind the bonus clip? Questions about questions, but the answers can only be found in the video!
    Deutsch:
    Fr

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

the cuckold piss slave not onlyy drinks a lot of piss in this video, no he also drinks other man sperm from the pussy of a lady!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 11 min 10 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 433 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Olga asked that Karolina and I shat in her mouth , she missed the smell and taste of shit . We agreed with Caroline we decided that Olga will be the first of us to caress her tongue and then we fill her mouth her own shit . Olga lay on the floor and I climbed on top of Olga and Olga began to caress her tongue my ass and pussy Oh yeah she does it perfectly her lovely tongue caresses my ass and pussy , Olga quickly turned me on because she knows what and how to do it so I was excited . After playing with my cunt and ass, I switch places with Caroline, and now Caroline is sitting on top of Olga and Olga caresses the tongue the ass of Carolina , how the fuck is it fine and dandy to look at that girl making out with a girl , Caroline hairy ass me and Olga love that Caroline shaves anus , Caroline asks Olga to open your mouth and Olga opens her mouth and Caroline begins to fill the mouth of Olga shit , Oh Carolina a whole day did not go to the toilet , Olga mouthful but Olga did not stop and continued to caress the dirty shit from ass Caroline , Olga received the first batch of shit in your mouth , we Carolina switch places now Im sitting on top of Olga caresses my pussy and ass with her tongue I ask you to open your mouth Olga and Olga opens your mouth wide and I shit my girlfriend in my mouth Oh yeah thats a bunch of shit that Olgas mouth . Olga again continues to caress my dirty ass . Karolina and I used Olgas mouth as our own bathroom and we all loved it . Olga liked the fact that we shit in her mouth , Carolina liked what we initially tongue licked our holes anus and pussy after foreplay we also went to the toilet in the human mouth .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 965 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The video consists of 4 parts in original quality (54min) for true fans of chewing and smearing!
    [Custom Request]:
    At first you show me how you take the collected shit and serves it nicely on the plate and in a bowl.
    You enter the room with a big plate filled with the collected turds and a bowl full of your creamy shit as a dip.
    You look in the camera and moans(mmmmh), you put them on the table that is already covered with spoon, fork and knife.
    Of course the champagne glas must not be missing when you have to piss.
    You begins your dinner with shitting a fresh one on the plate, if you can.Otherwise you starts your dinner No.2 until you can shit.
    You take a harder turd and dips it in the bowl. First you lick the dip, tells me how delicious it is, dips it again and bites a big piece and begins to chew. I want you to put as much shit as you can, so you can hardly close it while chewing, so that a lot
    runs out. You smear it back in your chewing mouth, moaning(mmmhh, thats so yummy!!!).
    You take a turd and smears the running shit with it back in your chewing and smacking(!) mouth, then biting another piece, go on chewing while you dips again. Your mouth is so full before you put the rest of the turd inside.
    This dinner should be double as long as the last time, with chewing all the shit you got there, 3+1 load of your shit!
    Hope to see you swallowing some, this time
    Take a little bowl for some dip and a plate for the rest and the fresh shit. But fresh shit is important too, ok?
    I really want you to dip in the shit. So please prepare 2 banana for diping it in your chocolate-cream
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was on shopping with friends. I must go to the toilet and leave here somethink I hear many girls around me.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 8 min 27 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 146 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I like to cover my body shit , Im just very excited , this time I decided to shoot a video for you where I am fully exposed to me only stockings and shoes . But it does not bother me to produce a large amount of liquid diarrhea , I like to play with shit . Yes, its mine and I like it a lot . I like that you look at me , Im ready to record the video for you according to your scenarios , almost all of what you want .. I Have no words-Im a very naughty red-haired beast, my friends call me Fox . I can be your Fox and to do you videos videos .

Duration: 7 min 53 s
    Size: 767 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An impressive poop that is not one to miss!
    Multiple angles. Close-up zoom. Slow-motion replay. Cameraman-assisted (silent/unseen).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 26 min 47 s
    Size: 828 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alice Carolina and Tatiana take part in this video . Girls Carolina and Tatiana shit and piss Alice in the mouth, Alice their own toilet she loves shit . Tatiana and Carolina are cancer and Alice caresses her tongue ass Tatiana and Fucks in pussy and then in the ass rubber member of Carolina . The girls take turns shitting in Alices mouth first Tatiana and then Carolina, Alices mouth full of shit and Alice again licks the shit from Tatianas ass . This is a very dirty show of three friends . Theres a lot of shit piss and lesbian games

Duration: 12 min 7 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile