Page 370 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2703203603683693703713723804204708701370 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video I have put together numerous days of me casually farting and while giving you a view of my face smelling the farts and making a face after smelling them.
    I give you a close up of my pussy and ass as I fart as well and numerous other positions and close ups of me farting.
    This video was recorded with a professional mirrorless DSLR camera lens and was shot in 1080p 60fps.
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 10 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 763 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

HD 1080p/60fps In this video, I have a sexy pose in the bathtub standing up, with my back facing the camera, and one leg up on the wall of the tub, and turning my head back to look at you the whole time. (Kind of an upskirt” type of angle.) I dirty talk to you about letting you watch me shit and rub my clit a bit. I tease you ground-hogging for a while, til I cant wait any longer. Then I rub my pussy while I push it out, smiling at you. I also show you a close up my my load afterward.
    Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 4 min 46 s
    Size: 90.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A long video for extreme lovers. I prepare to leave the house, I just woke up I wear one of my favorite diaper Outside I walk around a store for to buy a dress my belly is full of smelly gases . .. a committed approach myself and start to talking while she talk I constantly farting she obviously pretends to sell me a nice dress and she cant put me away ahhaha I go into the dressing room and try a red sweater but look my diaper is totally dirty of shit I pull out a finger all the dirty shit and taste it! Later in the car I need to do some shit and my stomach hurts me so much finally at home you can see my diaper full fo shit and for you I eat a little bit of diarrhea while Im on the toilet and I start to do more shit Mmm
    Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 30 min 58 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wearing sexy red panties and red leather pumps I strip off the panties, put a suppository in my ass and begin to ride my suction dong, first in my pussy and then my ass. I pull the poo coated toy out of my asshole and push out a few monster sized turds because its been 3 days since I last shit! I pick up my heavy firm turds to show you what I have made for you!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a compilation video of four different big dumps taken.
    The first one I made was in the bathtub with my legs propped up on the sides of the tub so you have full view to my cunt and asshole, I had a sudden rush of urgency come over me randomly late at night and it shows in the video! It comes out fast and powerful in a mostly mushy state.
    The second one I take in view from behind, it starts out hard and then ends mushy in a huge pile that I compare to the size of my hand. I show off my messy asshole. I push it in and out so you can watch the little bit of mess appear and disappear.
    The third one Im sitting on the toilet with my feet propped up on the toilet bowl, I start peeing a nice long stream, I then let out a very fast and mushy poop that is very noisy falling into the toilet bowl. You get a nice view of my cunt and poop in the same shot.
    The fourth Im on the floor positioned to the side with my butt pushed out towards the camera so you get the perfect view of a nice long poop falling out and onto the floor as Im rubbing and playing with my cute, pink nipples. I spend some time rubbing my cunt afterwards and getting close to the log of shit with my cunt with the idea of shoving it inside of me as I do so.
    Models: GwenyT

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 821 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Violet has eaten Veronicas food for the last time! Veronica is pissed beyond belief. This freeloading bitch doesnt do anything but steal her food! The two girls are still sweaty from their work outs when Veronica throws Violet to the ground and the battle begins and man is it heated! In 69 positions they square off seeing who can produce the nastiest smelling farts before the other either , v0m1ts, or taps out and admits defeat (see which one happens!). Violet loses and Veronica makes defeat as humiliating for her as possible. She bends her over and shoves a large metal butt plug right up his ass without any stretching. Listen as Violet screams as Veronica rams it in. Veronica throws Violet to the floor once more, mount her face and f0rces her to eat her stinky sweaty pussy while she continues to fart without mercy. Veronica rides Violets face until she has a cum soaked orgasm on Violets face. As a final act of humiliation, Veronica turns her over once more and makes Violet shoot the butt plug out of ass before bitching her out again and telling her to get the fuck out. Watch this hardcore violent farting battle play out and turn into a sadistic lesbian sex act.
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 15 min 23 s
    Size: 912 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video was a suggested idea.
    I poop and put it all into a condom. All that hot, sticky poop get mushed around until it's the perfect shape to freeze. After a few hours, I take that frozen poop condom and play with it. That hard, cold poop feels so great in my pussy. After I cum, I take what's left and put it back into my butt to poop back out!
    **This was a first attempt at this idea. 6 min of the video is me trying to fill the condom and 7 min of me playing. It's a little rough but I tried my best. I know the ending is a little abrupt too. I'm an amateur and I'm still learning! **
    Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 12 min 51 s
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I poop in my bath water! Only for those who like to see nasty. Got some farting tooting going on. Comment in the comments if you like this stuff and Ill do more until my food intolerance sickness passes. I hope to get my solids back soon. Thanks for the support everyone <3 My butthole is rumbling as we speak and you though stomachs only do that ?
    Models: kalasextoncb

Duration: 1 min 43 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 43.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*****THIS IS NOT A SMEARING VIDEO*****
    Okay, now that y'all got the disclaimer, this video is about the nitty, the gritty, and the shitty. Lots of questions have come my way over the past 6 months and I decided to answer them in an unscripted video. Who am I? How did I get started? Why the mask? Do I have a toilet fetish? Do I have a bf? What are your thoughts on poo? What else do I sell? Why do you get rude with some people? How long have you been doing this? Why don't you do customs? Be ready, y'all!
    And again, before someone freaks out, THIS IS NOT A SMEAR.
    Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 19 min 45 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Licking my bloody pad and a little bloody pussy play
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 1 min 25 s