Page 36 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846861365361036 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is an old recording which I got send from a friend recently and it was long ago before I really started to make clips..I really go crazy here, I couldnt even remeber I did that..I even fuck my pussy with a piece of shit..ohmygod, naughty me.must be 3 or 4 years ago
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 15 min 25 s
    Resolution: 414 x 544
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 173 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

pooping my pink panties then sitting in them
    Models: kawaiifionna

Duration: 1 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 50.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time to serve your Scat Goddess! You will suck my farts, tongue my shitter, drink my piss and slurp up my urine soaked shit! You will pamper and clean up after me, slave, and youll love it, as all my waste pours out my pussy and ass, and into your system which youll piss and shit out yourself twice, after I make you eat it again �� Does that make you excited, slave? Good, pump your cock for me slave, and follow all my instructions very, very closely. I will tell you how to eat my shit
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Size: 337 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Away for the weekend with hubby and we had a super open bathroom / room haha. He could hear Me farting which, cmon, who wouldn't be turned on.
    A tame poop but I caught it on cam and I like the lighting in here.
    I had eaten soooooo much the night before. Pasta, ice cream, donuts, gozleme, everything yummy !! Was an awesome poop feeling
    Models: BDSMangel

Duration: 1 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 86.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

hOLA CHICOS
    SOLO PARA DIVERTIRSE
    Models: TattyDirtyPoo

Duration: 13 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 144 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Veronica and Marie decided to have Indian for lunch. Neither of these girls stomachs can hold up to the spice but they love it so much! The girls detail what they had to eat and it doesnt take long before the farts begin to come out with revenge. The smell is down right offensive! It soon turns into a full on fart battle. Who wins? Get the video to find out!
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 619 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is the first video I ever made that had anything to do with scat. As some of you may know from my GET To KNOW ME” videos I was very familiar with scat play prior to making this video. But this was really fun for me to get in front of the camera and show off a little.
    I shit on a plate and play a little with it and smear it on myself and shove it inside my huge cunt and then bang my clit while I fuck myself with a dildo climaxing hard.
    Enjoy everyone. From your favorite tattooed redhead
    Autumn Young
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 5 min 14 s
    Size: 403 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Zelda is back with six great new clips!! Enjoy as she returns with more of the behind the seat clips she had in the previous clip along with a nice mix of different positions and angles as well. She puts that beautiful ass on display in every clip!! Zelda is by far one of my favorite ladies as you can just see the joy she has in making each clip!! A lot of ladies do it for the money lets be honest they ALL do it for the money!! But Zelda is one of the few that does it for pleasure as well! She has a genuine love for poop, and it shows in every clip!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 536
    Size: 247 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Miss Sandra and her boyfriend humilate slavegirl Antje. She has to swollow Sandras her boyfriends and ever her own piss, they spit in her face fucks her and let her lick Sandras ass.
    Very strong humilation
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 19 min 55 s
    Resolution: 288 x 384
    Format: MPEG-PS
    Size: 243 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So my initial intention making this video was to have a really good big shit right on the floor. the problem is that I had been holding this shit in for about 6 hours. I..was.full!! Little did I know it was going to be dark and creamy like pudding that wasnt quite set yet and I didnt even get my pants off in time. these panties and these legging were filled to the waist band! smelled pretty good though. I shit hard in the beginning of this video. shitting always gets me excited so I decided since it was all over my pussy to go ahead and rub that kitty. it didnt quite feel like I had enough shit on my pussy so I put those nasty panties back on and rubbed that creamy shit right into my pussy until I mixed my cum and shit together.so this little accident turned out to be quite a good time. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. oh! by the way I was on my period so you get to watch me rip that tampon out ��
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 473 MiB
    Download From AnzFile