Page 358 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2583083483563573583593603684084588581358 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was feeling so lazy yesterday! I didnt even want to get off the couch to go to the bathroom and relieve myself of the giant poop that had been building painfully in my tummy. I am lounging around in my sports bra and shiny Nylon Adidas athletic pants, complaining to myself about the pain, but also how I dont feel like getting up to go.
    Finally, I give in and go to the bathroom to relieve myself. I push out a big long shit, starting out as a nice trailing log, but also with some soft messy mushiness at the end that gets stuck on my butt and around my asshole. Then I look over and I am out of toilet paper!! OH NO! But I am too lazy to care enough to go get some more. So instead I just pull my pants up WITHOUT WIPING, and Im not even wearing any underwear. It makes a bit of a mess inside my pants, but I cant be bothered.
    As I go back to laying around on my couch, I talk out loud about how I think I actually kind of like having a messy ass under my pants. And how I like the thought of leaving my stink everywhere I go, and on everything I touch or sit on. I stand up to wedge my pants all the way up into my buttcrack, and stick my ass out toward your viewing pleasure. As Im doing so, I think out loud about how I would love to sit on a guys face, and make him smell my dirty disgusting ass through my pants. I love knowing its my dirty little secret, and I can subject anyone that I want to smelling and breathing in my shit scent. Finally, I decide its time to throw these messy, dirty pants in the laundry. I treat you to the final view of the skidmarks and leftovers Ive made on the inside of my pants, as they sit in the laundry basket after Ive taken them off.
    Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.61 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Who doesnt love a girl that enjoys smelling her own farts? How about a girl who enjoys the smell of her ass, farts and shit! Watch me fart in my jug and inhale them deeply. I rub my hand all over my asshole and smell it as much as possible. Then watch me shit on my bed and smell that to! so much smelling going on in this video because I really wanna know which smell I love the best. Each fart smells a little different and my ass and my shit smell completely different. Help me decide which is better or maybe youd like to just watch and jerk it for me while I sniff my stink!!!
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 18 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 774 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me Tell you to get your cock out, Before i spread my legs and push out a giant shit im desparate to go
    I then piss for you while you stroke to me.
    I bend over and instruct you how to lick and clean my arse before holding my giant poo in two hands and get you to cum all over my pretty face
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 381 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

3 poops put into one video ?
    hear me pant as I struggle to push out these turdlets!
    Models: Tegan

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 451 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Loud farts, ass spreading, wet pussy and dirty talk. Watch me piss and fart my way to pleasure. Teasing that pussy with a massaging wand on the highest setting giving it a really good workout while I push those nasty little farts out of my Shit Cannon. Watch me and stroke for me you know how much I love that.
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 6 min 46 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video was recorded on the order . The customer asked me to make him a video clip in which I completely naked first poop and pee on the floor , and then standing on her knees and opening wide his anus I fart very loudly . I didnt have to think and made him this video . Any of you can become a writer video clip written by him . If you wish to have in your collection a video clip with my participation do not hesitate to write , I will answer all and you will get your collection my hot video . With love to you, Svetlana .
    Models: Svetlana

Duration: 8 min 17 s
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had to go through the whole football game but couldnt miss a second of it ��
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 2 min 8 s
    Size: 61.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look into my asshole and before that watch me pee in a cup and see how full I fill it, aka my morning piss, will you join me baby? Very close up and personal viewing, you will love it! Look at my fat pussy lips and meaty pussy leak out pee while I open my layers to show you my pee hole. The magically my shit forms different colors as it is released from its natural habitat, maybe eat some lucky charms while stroking yourself while watching ALL at the same time.
    Models: kalasextoncb

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im gonna have some fun today, can you guess what Im gonna do? �� I think these cute panties Im wearing have been too clean for too long, dont you think so, too? I love how cute and innocent they are, like they have no idea whats in store for them �� I pull my panties into my ass crack and enjoy groundhogging in a few different positions until Im bursting with poop, filling my panties and wasting no time rubbing my poop against my pussy and smearing all over my dirty ass. I just love smooshing my poop through my panties! <3 I show you the mess and tell you to lick it Oh, feeling shy? How about I go first? �� Mmmm, tastes sooo good. Now lick up, you. Hmm, good boy~
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 7 min 30 s
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I tell you how to jerk off while I get ready to shit for you. Are you ready?
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Size: 151 MiB
    Download From AnzFile