Page 357 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2573073473553563573583593674074578571357 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What a farty night! Fart compilation of my gasey evening!!!
    Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 2 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 172 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My second time pissing on myself! Im still getting the hang of it, and have trouble aiming my stream as I lay down in the tub.
    Models: CassandraMay

Duration: 52 s 736 ms
    Size: 76.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I filled up a cute little pair of light blue panties. This was mushy and gooey and smelly shit! A very nice sized load of the runs! Then I take a nice long piss to make it even more hot and gooey! Watch these panties fill up so much that the shit gets squished between my ass cheeks and all the way up into my pussy. Then I slide these dirty shit catchers off and lay my panties down next to me. I spread my legs open and I grab my massaging wand. My pussy is nice and wet from shit and being excited by this time. I was ready I had been holding this filthy load for three hours!! I massage my pussy but the only way I could cum was by putting my face down next to those dirty panties and taking big whiffs of the shit so I could have a really intense orgasm. after I cum I get nice and close to camera lens so you can see the filthy stinky chunks of shit stuck to my fart box!!
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just a quick little video of pooping my panties. Such a hot, sticky poop this time; full of squash and chicken from the night before. I do what I love to do best, rub it on my clit until I cum. You can see how juicy I get!
    Yes, I cut off part of the panties while pooping myself. Poor camera angle was totally my fault. Still learning my angles!
    Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 413 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Me and my main freek in crime Aria were back for a two girl gas session. I loved Arias big butt farting in my face while I ate her heavenly ass and sucked her wet pussy from the back . Im addicted to eat her lovely ass an stinky farts. I really loved eating her ass way more then I ever could have imaged my pussy was dripping wet after we got done..
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 9 min 25 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I look very sweet ladylike in my little floral dress and adorable red and white checkered panties, but what Im about to do in my panties is not very ladylike at all! My tummy has been feeling very full this morning, and I havent gone to the toilet to relieve myself yet. Suddenly, I let out a gasp. I really have to go! Knowing I probably wont make it to the washroom anyways, I lift up my dress pushing my booty towards you, giving you a nice view of my clean panties. They dont stay clean for long at all, as a massive poopy load fills them in a few seconds. My panties hardly contain the mess at all and I am mortified as I hear it plop on the ground . You get a front row seat a I pose and show you my mess like a good girl, and even let you take a quick peek inside my poopy panties
    Models: Cheshire

Duration: 6 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 322 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me Hypnotise you, I tell you to get comfortable then make you sniff a rag that makes you feel all drowsy and light headed.
    I tell you to look into my eyes as im about to tell you whats going to happen
    Your going to eat my Shit arent you Slave, if you dont swallow it I will have to put my fingers down your throat and push it down you wouldnt want that now would you”
    I push out a huge Shit out my areshole stretches wide open, I then pick up my poo and show you how I want you to eat it.
    Before making you wank that cock while I dildo fuck myself till we both cum.
    I then click my fingers and your back with me
    See you next week for our next Hypnotising session”
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 36 s
    Size: 628 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Needed to take a shit so I thought I would do it in a bowl. I have bad aim so I just ended up shitting and pissing on the floor lol!!! oh well! so I take a big shit on the floor and you get to watch it all come out. it comes out like soft serve! even looks like it belongs on top of a damn ice cream cone! then I zoom the camera in for a closer inspection. I pick through it trying to find pieces of partially digested food poking my fingers around in it. very stinky by the way. I still smelling it as I type this!
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Size: 912 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dude wanted me to take a shit for him on webcam while he jerked off. This was the first time I ever shit on webcam for a stranger. He got goin right after I started getting undressed. So he got to see this huge poop stretch my ass open . After I finished I wiped my ass and fingered myself as I watched him cum all over himself.
    Models: ImYourFetish

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a compilation of over 10 trips to the bathroom over the holiday weekend!
    I have been eating tons and tons of delicious food and it has been going through my system at a near nonstop rate!
    I have also been ungodly gassy as well all weekend!
    You get an incredible HD view of my tight little asshole releasing tons of long shits.
    I release tons and tons of holiday poops into the toilet and completely stinking up the bathroom in the process!
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 9 min 16 s
    Size: 686 MiB
    Download From AnzFile